Which one of these curry phenos are you NOT open to dating? Last time, they were the most excluded race of foids.

Which of these Indian groups are you not open to dating?

• Total voters
Tagging people who voted against curries and Abos in the last poll:
@Oberyn @MiroslavBulldosex @Leonardo DiCaprio @goat2x @GigaTyroneOrDeath @PeakMaleHeight @Nobagger @lordgandy2000 @RoBobaFett999 @Mako @SadLivwr @gamma @Umbra @cloUder @shiitake @Beastimmung @BearBoy @Qaliqal @House Lannister @sanchez451 @Manu le coq @Inhale @traveler @Smoke Fanboy @Magical Apple @ricetrucel @btsgangruling @Carsonthealpha @galego123 @18yearoldmentalcel @qaum @jaw_is_law @I really don't know @RottenSperg

You are voting for south Asian phenos you are AGAINST dating.
decent to look at, not as cunty or vocal compared to whites, more reserved, spergy, dont get fat

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
decent to look at, not as cunty or vocal compared to whites, more reserved, spergy, dont get fat
You did vote against curry phenos though in the last poll.

Yeah 90% of indian girls dating white guys on tinder are from tamilnadu or kerala. Self hate theory tbh
They never get actual HQNP white lads, but the LQNP mclovincels.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deprived
You did vote against curry phenos though in the last poll.
:ogre:curries is a bit different to gooky. Indian's are so low valued they try get in with the gooky Asians for points you are literally in your own shit league.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 18340
My choices Nepalese are pretty good looking the rest are actual dogshit on my shoe

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    17.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340 and Deprived
They fall under just north Indian
You're coping hard Arab boy ...me next to a raghead north Indian ..there is nothing Indian about me ..I and most people from my region hate to be 'Indians' ..we even have militant groups here to this day with anti Indian/streetshitter slogans ..

Me so called nOrTh iNdIan :

My other friend from my region he looks more central asian shifted this isn't an atypical pheno in my region , see how different he looks in aroom full of shitskin pajeets :

Apparently I'm now this according to this delusional Arab

MOST north Indians have this look ..so no I am not similar ...ive been assumed anything but a pajeet ..

@Xangsane I don't know if you have pajeet friends who are behind this brainwashing ..but stop lumping me with pajeets ..I'm not a pajeet ..

Attachments

• images (19).jpeg
    images (19).jpeg
    16.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, rand anon and Xangsane
:feelspanties::feelspanties::feelspanties::feelspanties::feelspanties:

Attachments

• lvCfia2grHYl.jpg
    lvCfia2grHYl.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18340
You're coping hard Arab boy ...me next to a raghead north Indian ..there is nothing Indian about me ..I and most people from my region hate to be 'Indians' ..we even have militant groups here to this day with anti Indian/streetshitter slogans ..

My other friend from my region he looks more central asian shifted this isn't an atypical pheno in my region , see how different he looks in aroom full of shitskin pajeets :

MOST north Indians have this look ..so no I am not similar ...ive been assumed anything but a pajeet ..

Are you Brazilian

Are you Brazilian
No unfortunately my region comes under India politically because of some mishaps by British from 80 years ago ..so I'm 'Indian' on paper but nothing is Indian about me

• +1

@Xangsane I don't know if you have pajeet friends who are behind this brainwashing ..but stop lumping me with pajeets ..I'm not a pajeet ..

I'm so sorry, I thought they were referring to Bengalis.
People like you may fall under the "Nepalese" category, Assamese probably do too.

No unfortunately my region comes under India politically because of some mishaps by British from 80 years ago ..so I'm 'Indian' on paper but nothing is Indian about me
Are you Assamese?

You friend looks chaddish

What about those asian north east indians?
If you're referring to Assamese or those that look very east Asian, then put your vote under "Nepalese".

• +1
You look nothing like a indian i would say you look more cartel chad spic tbh

• +1
You look nothing like a indian i would say you look more cartel chad spic tbh
I don't know about 'chad' but imagine the delusion of curries ..they are trying so hard to make me a curry ..when I look nothing like them ..curries have this annoying stingy behaviour and want to lump everyone into their group ..I'm sure you have come across that behaviours multiple times on this forum itself ..

• +1
I don't know about 'chad' but imagine the delusion of curries ..they are trying so hard to make me a curry ..when I look nothing like them ..curries have this annoying stingy behaviour and want to lump everyone into their group ..I'm sure you have come across that behaviours multiple times on this forum itself ..
You definitely do not look curry, neither does your mate.

Curry foids are fucking subhumans

never seen a good looking one ever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 18340 and Xangsane
Curry foids are fucking subhumans

never seen a good looking one ever
Which of the phenos in the poll do you exclude from dating altogether?
Note that exclude can also mean you'd pump and dump, but not date.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Which of the phenos in the poll do you exclude from dating altogether?
Note that exclude can also mean you'd pump and dump, but not date.
Bro these are literally all just curries for non brown people

i dont know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Smoke Fanboy and Xangsane
Bro these are literally all just curries for non brown people

i dont know
Curries who do not fall under phenos similar to these in the OP in this post:

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
My goal is to eventaully marry a Nepalese/Northeast indian/Asian-shifted look Bengali/Pashtun girl:Comfy:

My aunt is Bengali and she's got a very cute Eastern-shifted look, very beautiful. Aunt by marriage lol not by blood. Would definitely love marrying a cutie like her.

Dark lookz only works on men, darkie females are hideous

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
Curries who do not fall under phenos similar to these in the OP in this post:
This is an "indian" giga stacy but she is mexican too

no man on the planet wouldnt date her but ive probably seen over 10,000 curry girls on different dating apps and never seen one who is more than half of her psl

• +1
My goal is to eventaully marry a Nepalese/Northeast indian/Asian-shifted look Bengali/Pashtun girl:Comfy:

My aunt is Bengali and she's got avery cute Eastern-shifted look, very beautiful. Aunt by marriage lol not by blood. Would definitely love marrying a cutie like her.

Dark lookz only works on men, darkie females are hideous
Stick to Bengalis , thanks

• Woah
Curry is curry. Its funny you are implying they got any difference at all

This poll does NOT include Pashtun/Pathan, Indo Nordic or very light north Indid groups with heavy Iranid influences (e.g. Freddie Mercury pheno) as they had their own separate category (i.e. included under the "light ethnic" category).
Ffs stop calling northern curries as light ethnics, they are not light at all. If anything they make light ethnics look white.

Light ethnics are MENAs not Afghans or pakis/indians

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 18340
Curry is curry. Its funny you are implying they got any difference at all

Ffs stop calling northern curries as light ethnics, they are not light at all. If anything they make light ethnics look white.

Light ethnics are MENAs not Afghans or pakis/indians
They're all the same to normies, and to them they fall under the "ambiguous" category.
What I mean by northern curries aren't the coping "muh light Brahmin", but those like the chaiwala and Freddie Mercury

They're all the same to normies, and to them they fall under the "ambiguous" category.
What I mean by northern curries aren't the coping "muh light Brahmin", but those like the chaiwala and Freddie Mercury
Im a light ethnic myself and those curries definitely have their own category

End of the debate

• +1
I'll do whatever suits me best shut the fuck up you assblasted GOOK:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
what a salty ass mofo:forcedsmile:
Imagine being a nigger and trying to offend anyone ..you ain't offending me in any way , it's better you banglas stick to your own kind ..your ape genetics will only create more truecels like zero

Also don't put hideous bagla women in the same category as those women ..those women have foggers ..shitskins don't

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16618 and rand anon

End of the debate
I'm also light ethnic, but it's not good to exclude people from this category solely on their nationality. I'm going by pheno.
All these people are from the Subcontinent, there are people in Israel an Turkey who look even less Caucasian than them:

• +1

End of the debate
Absolutely brootal ..no one wants to grouped with curries JFL

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane

no man on the planet wouldnt date her but ive probably seen over 10,000 curry girls on different dating apps and never seen one who is more than half of her psl
View attachment 1639111
She's actually Cindy Kimberly. Half Spanish and Half Indonesian. I wish Indian Pajeetas looked like that. She dated Gigachad Neels Visser who cucked Jake Paul by fucking Alyssa Violet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, goat2x and Xangsane
I did say to him that there are people in Israel and Turkey who look even less caucasian and more curry than these curries:
I'm also light ethnic, but it's not good to exclude people from this category solely on their nationality. I'm going by pheno.
All these people are from the Subcontinent, there are people in Israel an Turkey who look even less Caucasian than them:
View attachment 1639184View attachment 1639185View attachment 1639186View attachment 1639187View attachment 1639189

View attachment 1639111
That's a SEA hapa, sorry to break it to you.

View attachment 1639184View attachment 1639185View attachment 1639186View attachment 1639187View attachment 1639189
Be honest with yourself bro, you know that these people are not representatives of their country/nationality but a handful of cherrypicking material for the rest of their countrymen

images

I mean i dont have any negative feelings about curries they just really do not belong to the light ethnic category you know

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16618 and Deleted member 18340
Be honest with yourself bro, you know that these people are not representatives of their country/nationality but a handful of cherrypicking material for the rest of their countrymen

images

I mean i dont have any negative feelings about curries they just really do not belong to the light ethnic category you know
I know they make up 1% of the population of their country but I wanted to be inclusive, so I went by pheno.

images

I agree

• +1
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy
Imagine being a nigger and trying to offend anyone ..you ain't offending me in any way , it's better you banglas stick to your own kind ..your ape genetics will only create more truecels like zero

Also don't put hideous bagla women in the same category as those women ..those women have foggers ..shitskins don't
didn't read+you're a curry gook:feelskek:
Ricecel and his WMAF cuck fantasies

She's actually Cindy Kimberly. Half Spanish and Half Indonesian. I wish Indian Pajeetas looked like that. She dated Gigachad Neels Visser who cucked Jake Paul by fucking Alyssa Violet.
Her mother doesnt look spanish whatso tho ever she looks mexican as fuck

Curries are fucking subhumans. Doesnt matter which kind. The only people that look decent from that region are the Pashtuns/Afghans and they aren't even curry ffs.

These people are like 0.1%. And even then they are a bit different from curries. Ei. They aren't even properly curry. They Just live near South Asia.

Avarage curry from the northern india

Muh light ethnic

Pashtun crowd. Supposedly the "lightest" group
495291 peshawarsitinafp 1358403697

These shitskins are only trying to fool themselves with this Muh light ethnic.

• JFL
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy
IT only takes one crowd photo to destroy these muh light ethnic copers.

• +1
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy and Deleted member 18340
Nah I'm gonna write a thread about the racepill
Ur linear approach means u r going to miss some v important things Bhai. U base too much on periphery to whiteness, and remember u r writing for a western audience.

That said, I wish u well, a general theory of racepill, similar to Keynes' theory, or even Einstein's relativity or Newton's Mass theorem, would be very valuable to humanity

• +1