Which one of these curry phenos are you NOT open to dating? Last time, they were the most excluded race of foids.

Which of these Indian groups are you not open to dating?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Carried on from here but decided to open up the "curry/Abo" category as they were by far the least popular and most excluded race of women:

Title. I was unable to split them up in the poll last time due to a limit of 10 options, but you cam vote for the races I tried to group under that category.

You are voting for the South Asian/Abo groups of women you are not open to dating. This also is defined as women you would pump and dump/be FwBs with but would not go on dates with.

N.B.: This poll does NOT include Pashtun/Pathan, Indo Nordic or very light north Indid groups with heavy Iranid influences (e.g. Freddie Mercury pheno) as they had their own separate category (i.e. included under the "light ethnic" category).

In other words, curry phenos that fit the ones in the post below (e.g. the chaiwala, Freddie Mercury, Imran Khan, Salludon, Sikkunt, etc) are excluded from this poll. Please note that light MENAs, Latinos and Hapas are also included in these examples:

This is also a multiple choice poll.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
TL DR.

Slim fit white or death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
TL DR.

Slim fit white or death
I opened up the curry category as they were by far the most excluded race of women in the earlier poll.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
Why people hate curry wmn?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
I opened up the curry category as they were by far the most excluded race of women in the earlier poll.
I just ignore curry girls even tho sometimes I find them attractive. :lul: I guess my mind is fucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, PrinceLuenLeoncur, LightSkinNoob and 3 others
Why people hate curry wmn?
No idea but they were by far the most excluded race of women in the last poll.

I decided to open up that category by including all curry phenos excluding certain ones that were placed in a different category.

I just ignore curry girls even tho sometimes I find them attractive. :lul:
Which curry phenos (in the poll above) in particular?

obsessed ethnic in the UK strikes again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16618, Kristin and 5 others
No idea but they were by far the most excluded race of women in the last poll.

I decided to open up that category by including all curry phenos excluding certain ones that were placed in a different category.
I think people mostly voted for abo women tbh. Attractive Dravidian women closely resemble black stacies rather than Aboriginal ones.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I want a darkskin 4'2 hairy dravidian girl so bad you guys.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18340, Piratecel and 1 other person
I love u but I don’t read I’m fuked up and don’t care about people phenos I’m white but still ogre. But still cute

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18340, Deleted member 17791 and Xangsane
I have no idea post pics
I'm outside right now, but think of the female version of curry women that do NOT fit in the phenos shown in the OP:

The people shown in the OP are all light-skinned ethnics, ranging from light MENAs, curries, Latinos and Hapas.

The majority of people in the OP in the link attached are light MENA/very light curry.

Curry phenos as such are NOT included in the poll on this thread.

@Leonardo DiCaprio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
You sure you are not open to more than abo foids?
As long as they don't look like australopithecus, I'm willing to consider personality.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
As long as they don't look like australopithecus, I'm willing to consider personality.
Have you ever seen an abo model?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17763 and Xangsane
Why do you do so many of these surveys

• +1
Reactions: Martyokart
What about those asian north east indians?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Do women suffer from Racepill? Doubt it tbh.
For commitment (what they want and value more) they absolutely do. Some men will fuck and casually date an Indian foid but would say, only commit to a white or light ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Brutally over for pajeet women tbh.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 18340 and FailedNormieManlet
For commitment (what they want and value more) they absolutely do. Some men will fuck and casually date an Indian foid but would say, only commit to a white or light ethnic.
So Mclovin tier guys just pump and dump them?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and Xangsane
So Mclovin tier guys just pump and dump them?
Yes, some of them.

Yes, I know 2 guys with the mclovin pheno who slay LTB curry foids all the time, both before and after uni

One of them told me on apps he mostly matches with curryfoids despite wanting white foids

One mclovincel is in an FwB with a LTB curryfoids - she literally moved from the North to London to be with him after he moved to London. He treats it as an fwb, she wants and thinks it's an ltr. Like, she comes over to his every few nights after work.

this is why I am reluctant to even marry one at times.

No, McLovins date them JFL
Haven't you noticed this too, especially the sub mtb dark skinned curryfoids?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet
Yes, some of them.

Yes, I know 2 guys with the mclovin pheno who slay LTB curry foids all the time, both before and after uni

One of them told me on apps he mostly matches with curryfoids despite wanting white foids

One mclovincel is in an FwB with a LTB curryfoids - she literally moved from the North to London to be with him after he moved to London. He treats it as an fwb, she wants and thinks it's an ltr. Like, she comes over to his every few nights after work.

Haven't you noticed this too, especially the sub mtb dark skinned curryfoids?
Yeah I have, I've said it before that whenever curry girls date white dudes, it's mclovin nerdy types. It mostly stems from them being insecure about their own race or something along those lines. Curry foids will "brag" about bagging a white guy, I find the whole thing a bit laughable because they're all low tier mclovin types jfl

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and Xangsane
Yeah I have, I've said it before that whenever curry girls date white dudes, it's mclovin nerdy types. It mostly stems from them being insecure about their own race or something along those lines. Curry foids will "brag" about bagging a white guy, I find the whole thing a bit laughable because they're all low tier mclovin types jfl
The only time I knew a LTB foid was with a gl white dude was with my chad friend who isn't a nice person at all. The relationship only lasted 2 months

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet
The only time I knew a LTB foid was with a gl white dude was with my chad friend who isn't a nice person at all. The relationship only lasted 2 months
Curry foids especially Dravidian ones go for them mostly.
Yeah darker foids go for them most often I think. The northern indians also date white dudes, but they aren't typically McLovin sorts.

I've said before, I can usually spot a guy if they have a preference for curries, white dudes who like curries have this weird sort of vibe to them. Idk how to describe it tbh

Call it a Larp tbh. Why would a Chad stoop to LTB Curry Foid?

• JFL
Put pics of each one
Do you think that we know all indian ethnicities?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18340 and johncruz12345
Put pics of each one
See below:
I'm outside right now, but think of the female version of curry women that do NOT fit in the phenos shown in the OP:

The people shown in the OP are all light-skinned ethnics, ranging from light MENAs, curries, Latinos and Hapas.

The majority of people in the OP in the link attached are light MENA/very light curry.

Curry phenos as such are NOT included in the poll on this thread.

Put pics of each one
Everyone on this site knows about indian ethnicities.

we get spammed 24 7:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Xangsane and gamma
Tagging people who voted against curries and Abos in the last poll:
@Oberyn @MiroslavBulldosex @Leonardo DiCaprio @goat2x @GigaTyroneOrDeath @PeakMaleHeight @Nobagger @lordgandy2000 @RoBobaFett999 @Mako @SadLivwr @gamma @Umbra @cloUder @shiitake @Beastimmung @BearBoy @Qaliqal @House Lannister @sanchez451 @Manu le coq @Inhale @traveler @Smoke Fanboy @Magical Apple @ricetrucel @btsgangruling @Carsonthealpha @galego123 @18yearoldmentalcel @qaum @jaw_is_law @I really don't know @RottenSperg

You are voting for south Asian phenos you are AGAINST dating.

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus

• JFL
Curry foids especially Dravidian ones go for them mostly.
Yeah 90% of indian girls dating white guys on tinder are from tamilnadu or kerala. Self hate theory tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 9779, Chadeep and 1 other person