Which path of action would be the best for me as a NEET?

Pale God

Pale God

Gold
I‘m 6‘3, White, have blue eyes, brown/blonde hair, 6/10 face could potentially become a 7/10 with surgeries like rhinoplasty and softmaxxing like gymmaxxing

A: try to become some kind of artist or YouTuber

B: go to some foreign country where they worship White guys like Japan or some other Asian or Latin country and get a shitty job there and just be able to fuck a lot of girls, maybe even HTB and Stacylites/Stacies

C: stay a NEET and gymmaxx or try to do some crazy shit (like becoming cult leader)

Option C would be my least favorite out of the three

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Japanese girls worship tall Indians. Only Korea and Philippines worship whites

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and User28823
Japanese girls worship tall Indians. Only Korea and Philippines worship whites
Are you planning to go there yourself? Keep coping though.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Are you planning to go there yourself? Keep coping though.
Yep already sexted with many japs. This is literally me

Dude looks Japanese

These are all failos tbh you should get a job that pays well, probably a trade like plumbing or something in tech or business.

I‘m 6‘3, White, have blue eyes, brown/blonde hair, 6/10 face could potentially become a 7/10 with surgeries like rhinoplasty and softmaxxing like gymmaxxing

A: try to become some kind of artist or YouTuber

B: go to some foreign country where they worship White guys like Japan or some other Asian or Latin country and get a shitty job there and just be able to fuck a lot of girls, maybe even HTB and Stacylites/Stacies

C: stay a NEET and gymmaxx or try to do some crazy shit (like becoming cult leader)

Option C would be my least favorite out of the three
1. Sell reps as real in 3rd world countries (Vietnam, Cambodia, India, Philippines, etc...), using your 'whiteness' to vouch for yourself and make you seem trustable, sell it at a lower price than at retail shops (Airpods, clothing, etc...)
2. Live a fake life on social media to boost your rep-selling business
3. Watch business boom

You can become a youtuber with many subs if youre that gl.