which race of women have the best personalities

Indracelly

Indracelly

recessed subhuman
i always thought indian foids had the best personality (until they become mothers), they just feel more agreeable than every other race of female

maybe its just my family but they're all gentle, modest, and naturally trad , they're the closest you can get to mommy gfs

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, noodlelover and Charisma
What personality do u like

i always thought indian foids had the best personality (until they become mothers), they just feel more agreeable than every other race of female

maybe its just my family but they're all gentle, modest, and naturally trad , they're the closest you can get to mommy gfs
all girls are the same

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Ricky212, bloomercel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Ricky212, bloomercel and 3 others
all girls are the same
Bro thinks any kind of woman can have "different" personalities than some other
don’t believe this for one second seeing as there was girls i connected with and could easily talk to but they were all online from different places because the state of women in my country is abysmal, they are all vapid stuck up annoying npc alcoholic bimbos with no standards, if their personality wasn’t bad enough they are also sluts who get fucked by subhuman looking retards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, SidharthTheSlayer, Dicklet3incher and 1 other person
The personality my cousin has, she’s the perfect girl imo

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, noodlelover, not__cel and 2 others
black girls

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and noodlelover
no standards, if their personality wasn’t bad enough they are also sluts who get fucked by subhuman looking retards

thats based I want to go to the UK now

no you don't, you would want to rope spending time around the girls here
do the british girls fuck the curries too? :feelshaha:

do the british girls fuck the curries too? :feelshaha:
there's no curries in the uk unless you mean london and I don't live in london, my area is 99% white
id need to travel to city to see a curry or black

there's no curries in the uk unless you mean london and I don't live in london, my area is 99% white
id need to travel to city to see a curry or black
Curries are all over Manchester Bradford Leicester Birmingham the fuck u mean

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453
Curries are all over Manchester Bradford Leicester Birmingham the fuck u mean
should have specified I live in scotland where everyone is white, only place you will see any ethnics is glasgow

the greater the mog the better the personality

Black

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Latina

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Indian women and black women are the nicest to me.

Indian women have the best personalities over-all (usually) imho.