Which side of your family has more subhuman traits?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
For me it's the maternal side of my family definitely, especially for males. They have many traits that might look perfectly OK on females but shitty on males : high hairline, big forehead, bloated cheeks, no visible bones, longer narrower face etc. My mom is a Stacy thanks to good harmony, but his brother is pretty incel tier due to the above-mentioned traits. He's also a loser in life : beta personality, failed marriage, unsuccessful career etc.

On the contrary, my father's family line gathers traits that are ideal for men: short forehead, perfect hairline, wide horizontal grown face, strong jaw etc. My dad and all his brothers display more or less such features. They also do very well in dating and career.

Unfortunately I inherited the traits from my mother's family line for the most part, got only strong brows from my dad :feelscry: I mog my incel uncle thanks to overall harmony, but chad is something I can never be.

Life is a joke tbh.

dad side, they have big nose
which i inherited
unofrtunately

both equally subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Hmmm my dad side is tall, my dad himself being almost 6’4 and having a 6’6 brother. I’m not that tall due to medical reasons though, so I’m gonna have to give it to my mom. She gave me my face. I have everything, her eyes, her eyebrows, her mouth, nose, it’s all hers and it looks beautiful on me. Too bad I got my dad’s scoliosis body :/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Mothers side: Light skin, most men are norwood 0 even into their 80s, wide frame, more dom features
Father's side: most are norwood 6, small frame, truecel looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Mother side. All of them are gracile meds. The women are great, the men has subhuman traits, like height and frame.

My father because my grandfather is Chinese and my grandmother is Indian. I think I might have got the worst of both races.

Neither really. Mother's side had very good facial features but they're all really small. Like 5'0" to 5'4" small. My father's side is facially lacking but with decent height, frames and hair genetics.

Definitely my mother. I wouldn’t be here if I looked more like my dad.

Still happy to be here though.

My dads side chaddy.

My mums subhuman with a few exceptions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Dad's side is more subhuman. He brings the Eastern European and Jewish genes and his lineage is full of 5'5-5'7 manlets, my mom's side is English and German and had males in the 5'10-6'0 range. If it weren't for betabuxing my dad's lineage would have died out a long time ago.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
my dad and mom are looksmatched,
mom side family are overweight, but my mom is not
my dad's older brothers is a chad, he cheated his wife and fuck around while working in Europe