White Christians = Fake af. Asian Christians = Legit af

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

English teacherMaxxing
* Im not christian. This is my observation

White Christians = bible verse on insta page, literally trades nudes for exam answers. OR, white boy with “Jesus is king”, proceeds to drug and rape a girl

Asian Christian = often subhuman, but their belief is legit af.

The only legit white christians = catholics

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JohnDoe, HitAndRun, RecessedChinCel and 13 others
Every Christian is saved if they repent for their sins and work to fulfill the father’s will. I do love Indian christians though. They always have these super white names too and it’s so funny—“John Matthew” things like that LOL

I love all Christians!!

• +1
Reactions: gigell, LancasteR and murdah
Every Christian is saved if they repent for their sins and work to fulfill the father’s will. I do love Indian christians though. They always have these super white names too and it’s so funny—“John Matthew” things like that LOL

I love all Christians!!
God wants you to kill all other religion

White Christians = bible verse on insta page, literally trades nudes for exam answers. OR, white boy with “Jesus is king”, proceeds to drug and rape a girl

Catholics are all going to hell no matter what race.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?, i_love_roosters and PrinceLuenLeoncur

I love all Christians!!
Ephesians 2:8-9

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Catholics are all going to hell no matter what race.
No they are not. Catholics are saved. So you think for the first 1500 years of Christianity’s existence, nobody was saved? Bahahahahaaha. Arrogant little fool.

• Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
religion is primitive

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Yes, Christianity is a faith based religion—albeit faith naturally produces good works.
True, but that doesn’t mean that repenting of all sins is required. The “become sinless” is a Catholic heresy.

• +1
No they are not. Catholics are saved. So you think for the first 1500 years of Christianity’s existence, nobody was saved? Bahahahahaaha. Arrogant little fool.
Nope, those who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ were saved.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine

Asian christians are the cream of the crop. Muslims have been sure to harass them for centuries, yet they persisted. Hard ass mofos!

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Deleted member 51576
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
Nope, those who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ were saved.
Every Catholic believes in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior!! This has been true since day 1

Don’t compare WESTERN Christianity to Orthodoxy.

Eastern Europeans and balkaners who are orthodox are true adherents to the faith. Oriental orthodox are also great adherents this includes Ethiopians Armenians and Iraqi Egyptian Christians.

Catholicism has diverged from the original church and added in so much heresies that they spawned Protestantism. Eastern Orthodoxy is the only true church, oriental unfortunately never attended the 4th ecumenical councils hence they are out of date

• +1
Reactions: gigell and murdah
Every Catholic believes in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior!! This has been true since day 1
They believe in faith and works, not faith alone.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur

I love all Christians!!
John and Matthew are not “white” names they are Hebrew names

Asian christians are the cream of the crop. Muslims have been sure to harass them for centuries, yet they persisted. Hard ass mofos!
They are called “oriental orthodox” and yes they are true adherents they even in Iraq and Egypt refuse to convert

No.

Yochanan and Matityahu are Hebrew names. John and Matthew are white names
They are English translations of an Hebrew name… so yes they are Hebrew names not “white” names. Don’t try to claim Hebrew names Easu

They believe in faith and works, not faith alone.
No they don’t, retard. Read the Catholic doctrine

They are English translations of an Hebrew name… so yes they are Hebrew names not “white” names. Don’t try to claim Hebrew names Easu
They are the white adaptations of the Hebrew rooted names.

Those names are white names. Ask Jews and they’ll also tell you they’re white names.

They are called “oriental orthodox” and yes they are true adherents they even in Iraq and Egypt refuse to convert
Big respect to them. True warriors of God.

• +1

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. (‭‭‭Matthew‬ ‭7‬‬:‭21‬ ‭NIV‬‬)

Those names are white names. Ask Jews and they’ll also tell you they’re white names.
Doesn’t matter idiot, they are still Hebrew names in orgin. They are not “white” names when they are of semetic orgin just because Europeans couldn’t pronounce Jew names doesn’t mean they are “white” otherwise non whites wouldn’t call themselves these names

You don’t see ethncis calling themselves Sven, or Harry or Svatislav. There’s a reason for this because those names are European

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. (‭‭‭Matthew‬ ‭7‬‬:‭21‬ ‭NIV‬‬)

Doesn’t matter idiot, they are still Hebrew names in orgin. They are not “white” names when they are of semetic orgin just because Europeans couldn’t pronounce Jew names doesn’t mean they are “white” otherwise non whites wouldn’t call themselves these names

You don’t see ethncis calling themselves Sven, or Harry or Svatislav. There’s a reason for this because those names are European
What a stupid fucking argument and hill you’ve chosen to die on. Fuck off, I don’t care. & don’t call me an idiot, cuck.

I’m putting you on my ignore list.

What a stupid fucking argument and hill you’ve chosen to die on. Fuck off, I don’t care. & don’t call me an idiot, cuck.

I’m putting you on my ignore list.
Why your ass whining and tweaking over being called “idiot” @i_love_roosters look @ this nigga cryin over the word “idiot” JFL :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters

Why ask jews? The ancient jews have long since become christians except perhaps few thousand originals in Ethiopia and India.
Khazars adopted judaism in the middle ages and most jews today are khazars. Your average anglo has been believing longer in the God of Abraham than your average jew.

Names change even in the same culture. 1000 years ago average english dude was called Aethelwulf or something, now Aaron.

John, Matthew etc. are definitely biblical names, not at all "white names".

Why ask jews? The ancient jews have long since become christians except perhaps few thousand originals in Ethiopia and India.
Khazars adopted judaism in the middle ages and most jews today are khazars. Your average anglo has been believing longer in the God of Abraham than your average jew.

Names change even in the same culture. 1000 years ago average english dude was called Aethelwulf or something, now Aaron.

John, Matthew etc. are definitely biblical names, not at all "white names".

Stupid conspiratorial nonsense. Orthodox Jews do worship the God of Abraham—Hashem, the equivalent of God the Father in Christianity.

John Matthew etc are white European renditions of Hebrew rooted biblical names.

Why your ass whining and tweaking over being called “idiot” @i_love_roosters look @ this nigga cryin over the word “idiot” JFL :forcedsmile:
Told ya he's a seething little rat, honestly I wish he wasn't here to shame the Christian community on .org

• +1
Protestcucks are heathens in reality. Nothing new.

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin
Every single Catholic source states that salvation by faith is Catholic doctrine.

Yet still, faith naturally produces good works.Salvation from works is pelagianism and is condemned as heresy in Catholicism.

Catholics are. Pope Francis should burn in hell.
Yet he won’t. Catholics are saved and they’ve been saved since day 1. Cope and seethe. Heaven will be bountiful with Catholics

• Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Every single Catholic source states that salvation by faith is Catholic doctrine.

Yet still, faith naturally produces good works.Salvation from works is pelagianism and is condemned as heresy in Catholicism.
No it doesn’t. Catholics believe u need to repent of sins and take communion.

No it doesn’t. Catholics believe u need to repent of sins and take communion.
Catholic Church does not teach that sacraments—communion included—are required for salvation.

You obviously do need to repent of sins.

Catholic Church does not teach that sacraments—communion included—are required for salvation.
I was taught that it was, but that’s not too important because:
You obviously do need to repent of sins.
No I call bullshit. Faith alone means faith alone. Repentance from sins is adding a requirement for salvation.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Nigha u went 10th page on a botb thread to jfl at me 😡 I just saw this post in similar posts as i was writing a pksy
Leave me alone, bud, find someone else to obsess over. This is your 15th essay on me btw

[IMG alt="i_love_roosters"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/41/41313.jpg?1715294383[/IMG]

i_love_roosters​

Adnan Oktarmaxxing rn​

Apr 28, 2024
Sup bro, I wanna stop trolling you once and for all. It's not very nice of me and I admit it.

+1 Reply

[IMG alt="i_love_roosters"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/41/41313.jpg?1715294383[/IMG]

i_love_roosters​

Adnan Oktarmaxxing rn​

Apr 28, 2024
I just wanted to ask you - why do you hate Christianity so much?

+1 Reply
Enjoy your warning, son, leaking dms I see