White Girls are Absurdly Rude to Me

B

bananacoffee

Bronze
for some reason white girls in my class are absolute bitches to me for no reason whatsoever, i am forced to be in a group with them due to the professor

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, try2beme, 📎♿️⚙️ and 4 others
Nobody gives a fuck

you are not up to their standards

for some reason white girls in my class are absolute bitches to me for no reason whatsoever, i am forced to be in a group with them due to the professor
Tough, rope

Are you ethnic precisely south Asian :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
either all women hate you or its just basic white bitches just being themselves

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
true, is it really that bad being arab though? (real arab non white passing)
It quite is especially if you look Indian asf because you get Thier shitty stereotypes alongside Muslim stereotypes if you are one :feelshmm:

Your time amongst will be short lived.
Your time in hell will be eternal rancid beast.
I'm not actually a zoophile, you just made that assumption because I have a anthropomorphized fictional bunny as my pfp and I put my subtitle as a lover of that character. I am not a zoophile and if anything I am a furry, which I am also not. Most of my profile is just jokes and you don't need to take it so seriously. I understand why you would think that I am a zoophile but not everyone with an anthropomorphized animal is a zoophile. Yet you are making accusations against me.

KJV Exodus 22:19 - Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death.
You do not have to explain this tripe to me but instead your creator one day.
Anthropomorphized animal is still an animal.

Have you seen those what race would you not date
They'd quiver infront of Chadpreet

White foids are even more rude, annoying and bitchy than ethnic foids

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
They should be fetishizing u, its ova

That is primarily looks based. Are you ethnic by any chance? As you said specifically white girls. White girls despise Indians here.

That is primarily looks based. Are you ethnic by any chance? As you said specifically white girls. White girls despise Indians here.
i am arab,

why do they despise indians?