WHITE GIRLS LOVE NIGGERS BROOO 🤣

Reformed

Reformed

PCT for like a month now. Never had ED

Daily reminder niggers, white foids are racist af and majority of them (the non slut ones) absolutely despise u.

And I can confirm going into an almost white private school. White foids act exactly like the vid above.

No this isn’t cherrypicked. And I’m not lying to make a point, this is what actually happens

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lightskinbengali, incelmogger, justinzayn and 32 others
if white girls are racist , why niggers slay girls in moscow and st.peterburg like crazy?

@Marsik

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hdkddjdbddjdb, IanIachimoe2491, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
if white girls are racist , why niggers slay girls in moscow and st.peterburg like crazy?

@Marsik

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, incelmogger, RAMU KAKA and 5 others

@Marsik
1. Slav men are subhuman

2. It’s prob only the gl tall niggers that slay

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, kebab and Deleted member 23239

even if tiktok wasn't blocked in my school i can tell this is another crakkka seethe thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hdkddjdbddjdb, try2beme, mulattomaxxing and 13 others
1. Slav men are subhuman

2. It’s prob only the gl tall niggers that slay
in moscow and st.peterburg there are shit ton of tall slavic moggers its not remote slavic village

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: SubSigma and Bushman
why are you black
>im glad i recorded that :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male, RAMU KAKA, yirma19 and 10 others
what studies if i saw irl how girls react to black males? if a black man is good looking they will fall in love instantly

even if tiktok wasn't blocked in my school i can tell this is another crakkka seethe thread
‘Seethe’, ‘Cope’ anything else to add buddy? Those words won’t save u

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male and hdkddjdbddjdb
lifefuel for kalergiplan preventer cels

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Really depends on the foid ngl

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
He's an autists who posts himself get roasted all the time

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxing and Kamui
Just bleach it till you make it

Daily reminder niggers, white foids are racist af and majority of them (the non slut ones) absolutely despise u.

And I can confirm going into an almost white private school. White foids act exactly like the vid above.

No this isn’t cherrypicked. And I’m not lying to make a point, this is what actually happens

Very real, negritos mostly slay in places where there are a lot of ethnics as the chicks there are usually sluttier. You will pretty muxh never see a trad gl chick going for them

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 24770 and 2 others
8ED0B615 6888 41A3 9650 A01FB49589A3

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 20370 and 4 others
why would you browse looksmax in school

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Mio
And I can confirm going into an almost white private school.
And I can confirm going to an almost entirely white school that after 2022 this is outdated. ESPECIALLY if you are an above average black.
@Kamui :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 22924
The SMV of a man is directly correlated to his ability to put his dick inside a white specimen of the fertile age.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and GuyFromSingapore
Ok buddy

IMG 0357
IMG 0358

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NTSlayer, RAMU KAKA, try2beme and 12 others
And I can confirm going to an almost entirely white school that after 2022 this is outdated. ESPECIALLY if you are an above average black.
OP is a brainlet and has already been eviscerated by 234 I could care less

>says all blacks are incel
>goes to an ALL WHITE PRIVATE SCHOOL mind you
>the guy in the vid is a legit fucking urkcel

Nobody is claiming that all blacks are slaying muh snow bunnies, but to compare blacks on the same tier as curries or Asians is just ludicrous lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 32973, Tabula Rasa and 12 others
Niggermaxxing

Bbcpill is real. It hurt me. I can't cope with this.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 29581
Like i said it really depends on the foid same with men some like black foids some don’t stupid to argue about it

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 29581 and Kamui
Not a nigger but ethnic. Can confirm. I know those reactions. I got them too the one time I dared to try Omegle.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
He’s good looking. I cage that u guys use him as an example of an ‘ugly black’ who can still slay
All the BBC threads have rotted your brain and actually made you think that WE think that every black can slay even the tera subhuman ones
Very real, negritos mostly slay in places where there are a lot of ethnics as the chicks there are usually sluttier. You will pretty muxh never see a trad gl chick going for them
Trad foids are not real bruh stop saying that shit

Now put a non urkel black in front of them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male, GuyFromSingapore and Kamui

using a bunch of mediocre-looking immature white girls rotting on Omegle to prove your point huh.

That’s what we’ve come to I guess. BBC did some of y’all dirty I can feel it

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Kamui
stormcucks vs bbcpropagandists thread #20,001

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 16275, Ricky212 and 3 others
You would castrate yourself to fuck any of them lol, caging at standardcels who think they’re above Beckies in any way
I could cherry pick his htb and stacylite matches but too lazy. That’s not the point @bigahmedskull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
You would castrate yourself to fuck any of them lol, caging at standardcels who think they’re above Beckies in any way
Cope

Screenshot 2023 10 23 162722

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, yirma19, Ricky212 and 2 others
Stupid fucking niggers

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
OP is a brainlet and has already been eviscerated by 234 I could care less

>says all blacks are incel
>goes to an ALL WHITE PRIVATE SCHOOL mind you
>the guy in the vid is a legit fucking urkcel

Nobody is claiming that all blacks are slaying muh snow bunnies, but to compare blacks on the same tier as curries or Asians is just ludicrous lol
View attachment 2511338

Yes… attach ur silly meme. That’s all the comebacks u low iq niggers have, MEMES :ROFLMAO:

Go outside, speak to white foids and you’ll immediatly find out those memes were just made by basement dwelling blackcel redditors

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and GuyFromSingapore
Yes… attach ur silly meme. That’s all the comebacks u low iq niggers have, MEMES :ROFLMAO:

Go outside, speak to white foids and you’ll immediatly find out those memes were just made by basement dwelling blackcel redditors
I’m tired of arguing with brain dead whitoids who don’t understand the concept of location elo

BBC has rotted your brain beyond belief you went through the lengths of making multiple threads thinking that we are actually serious jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, mulattomaxxing and TheTakeoverHasBegun
in moscow and st.peterburg there are shit ton of tall slavic moggers its not remote slavic village
Can I still get a polina?

What is she saying in this video? She looks hammered.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and GuyFromSingapore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back