What do you know about America or like the uk. White girls are whores @Kamui
it always be the non americans saying black dont slay:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, aesthetic beauty, Joe Rogancel and 1 other person
@Reformed we finna fuck your women too

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty

Daily reminder niggers, white foids are racist af and majority of them (the non slut ones) absolutely despise u.

And I can confirm going into an almost white private school. White foids act exactly like the vid above.

No this isn’t cherrypicked. And I’m not lying to make a point, this is what actually happens

white men are more racist than white women. This isn't disputable

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
He’s good looking. I cage that u guys use him as an example of an ‘ugly black’ who can still slay
Ugly men of all races can’t slay that’s black pill 101

Daily reminder niggers, white foids are racist af and majority of them (the non slut ones) absolutely despise u.

And I can confirm going into an almost white private school. White foids act exactly like the vid above.

No this isn’t cherrypicked. And I’m not lying to make a point, this is what actually happens

Correction white girls love tall nt looking gymmaxed niggers

That shit is all staged man

White Women love latinas

You did cherry-pick.

And I can confirm going to an almost entirely white school that after 2022 this is outdated. ESPECIALLY if you are an above average black.
@Kamui :ROFLMAO:
There are/might be some girls like this, but even some of the girls in the video might like attractive black guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
never seen this much cope

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty

Idk bro, going to catholic school the white girls got blacked a lot

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 33136, mulattomaxxing and 1 other person
retarded thread.

op is a little dick stfcel, also one case doesn't disprove the facts.

kys.

blackcels on suicide fuell

This thread is pure cope. White, black, grey white it doesn’t matter what race u are when a chad like me walks into the room the girl is gonna get taken. Stop coping with race and start realizing that no girl is safe around any of u guys as long as guys like me and @WishIwasChico are alive. Fucking incels
Just a reminder ur girl is not safe when I’m around faggots I will take her from u in a heartbeat without trying. In before

Attachments

• E2C852B6-2A78-4960-9A21-922CE48ECE5E.jpeg
    E2C852B6-2A78-4960-9A21-922CE48ECE5E.jpeg
    304.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
My existence says otherwise you just need to be tall and mulatto even ltn will get play

it always be the non americans saying black dont slay:ROFLMAO:
I saw some giga Tyrones in Miami when I was there

6'7 niggas with good faces, wide frames, tatted and gymcelled

Probably basketball players

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Kamui
brutal cope

white women will go interracial

there is no discouraging ethnic males from approaching white women

there is no white brah in real life physically preventing a ethnic male from flirting with white women

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Why do you care? Your incel. What’s the difference between getting cucked by a black guy and a white guy?

cope jfl
playboy carti said white hoes love him

3 fucking pages of retards rsmbling about skin color, holy fuck so much resource wasted to make these people grow and turn into this

Imagine thinking there are non slut foids especially white ones :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back