WHITE GIRLS LOVE NIGGERS BROOO 🤣

I’m tired of arguing with brain dead whitoids who don’t understand the concept of location elo

BBC has rotted your brain beyond belief you went through the lengths of making multiple threads thinking that we are actually serious jfl
Ah yes truly rotted my brain. While u have no idea what actually happens. I just see a random tiktok of a nigga getting shit on and I make the post with my point that niggas be getting shit on constantly behind their backs.

‘Went through the lengths’ as if making a thread doesn’t take like 30 seconds jfl

Also wym so u guys aren’t serious about BBC. So it’s just a forum meme? Got it. But there sure is a bunch of users here who are passionate about it

Ive seen one of a girl saying nigger with hand signs, the negro didn't know what it meant and the girl goes and says you are a nigger

he was pretty above average

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Jamaldickjavontus, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
Ive seen one of a girl saying nigger with hand signs, the negro didn't know what it meant and the girl goes and says you are a nigger

Some white foids are legit ruthless. I saved one other tiktok of one calling a random guy a nigger in a New York subway. If I make the thread I’ll tag

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Debetro
Yeah but in the end white foids get still fcked by bbc‘s and not by your small white cock

• +1
Reactions: klip11
what studies if i saw irl how girls react to black males? if a black man is good looking they will fall in love instantly
why you acting like a cuck? are you secretly a nigger living in moscow?

Yeah but in the end white foids get still fcked by bbc‘s and not by your small white cock
U really think these subtle insults at me are gonna hurt me lmao rewatch the vid buddy and try not to rope

Go outside, speak to white foids and you’ll immediatly find out those memes were just made by basement dwelling blackcel redditors
You literally live in a obscure Balkan country stupid nigga

What do you know about America or like the uk. White girls are whores @Kamui

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 33136 and 4 others
then why do you worship niggers so much?
how do i worship them ? im stating obvious, black guys get girls easily. not that i like it or mad about it, its just the fact

how do i worship them ? im stating obvious, black guys get girls easily. not that i like it or mad about it, its just the fact
niggas don't get shit in roosia. show me proof (not some only fans hoes)

niggas don't get shit in roosia. show me proof (not some only fans hoes)
i should have filmed or taken pictures? read stories about world cup 2018 and how russian girls treated blacks JFL

Some white foids are legit ruthless. I saved one other tiktok of one calling a random guy a nigger in a New York subway. If I make the thread I’ll tag
Ah yes truly rotted my brain. While u have no idea what actually happens. I just see a random tiktok of a nigga getting shit on and I make the post with my point that niggas be getting shit on constantly behind their backs.

‘Went through the lengths’ as if making a thread doesn’t take like 30 seconds jfl

Also wym so u guys aren’t serious about BBC. So it’s just a forum meme? Got it. But there sure is a bunch of users here who are passionate about it
I actually DO live in NYC so I can fucking attest to what you’re saying, there are racist people everywhere you moron lmao, I can bet if a chink or a curry went on Omegle too they’d get called a curry muncher or a Ching Chong the same way this black dude is getting called a nigger

You live in a Balkan country, you legit don’t know shit and only know like 5 black people, no fucking shit they’d get no pussy retard

The only people on this forum who think all blacks slay are brain rotted BBC spergs like @RetardSubhuman (sorry bhai) lol, EVERY black knows that whites are king in SMV globally lmao stop fucking coping no actual black user that goes outside thinks Tyrone’s mog Chads

send

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
i should have filmed or taken pictures? read stories about world cup 2018 and how russian girls treated blacks JFL
really nigga? you believe STORIES?

You live in a Balkan country
Stop saying this
EVERY black knows that whites are king in SMV globally lmao stop fucking coping no actual black user that goes outside thinks Tyrone’s mog Chads
Ok fair enough then.

Ur one of the good ones then 👴🏻

Because if you actually live in the balkans you need to stfu cause you don’t know anything 😂

Because if you actually live in the balkans you need to stfu cause you don’t know anything 😂
I don’t , some random guy said it bc they thought I was that literalcaucasion user who left, and he lived in Georgia. Now everyone is saying it just to invalidate what I’m saying, which is a larp anyway.

I don’t , some random guy said it bc they thought I was that literalcaucasion user who left, and he lived in Georgia. Now everyone is saying it just to invalidate what I’m saying, which is a larp anyway.
Ok but still need to know where you live to determine validity

@RetardSubhuman (sorry bhai) lol, EVERY black knows that whites are king in SMV globally lmao stop fucking coping no actual black user that goes outside thinks Tyrone’s mog Chads
Nigga is 6’6 not pulling. @Blackgymmax would have a easier time with white girls than OP lmao

Nigga is 6’6 not pulling. @Blackgymmax would have a easier time with white girls than OP lmao
Have u watched the OP lmao? The ‘white girls’ u know (LA sluts and shit like that) aren’t the rest of the 95% of white girl population in Europe.

weird ass nigga, they don’t want u. They literally make fun of u behind ur backs

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Denying BBC SMV is like denying 1+1 = 2 and your little tiktoks don’t disprove it

Word you must be butt ass ugly ngl @Reformed
Have u watched the OP lmao? The ‘white girls’ u know (LA sluts and shit like that) aren’t the rest of the 95% of white girl population in Europe.

weird ass nigga, they don’t want u. They literally make fun of u behind ur backs
Why would he care about white foids in Europe if he doesn’t live there, brain dead logic

We literally know a black dude who isn’t even Tyrone who’s making pilgrimages to fucking Oslo every few months to slay snow bunnies lmao, keep living within your JBW delusions meanwhile ethnics and other whites are slaying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, Researcher of Incel and Looks234
Denying BBC SMV is like denying 1+1 = 2 and your little tiktoks don’t disprove it
Neither do ur little memes ur fellow blackcels keep spamming

My challenged brother in Christ you don’t even live in a European country with a significant settled black population.

You cannot be confidently saying this dumb shit cause you cherry picked a few videos you saw online.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Kamui

you’re on a blackpilled forum and still don’t know people can be racist while also being attracted to a person lmao dumb ass nigga

My homie literally snuck into a girls house whose dad was racist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Bushman and Kamui

My challenged brother in Christ you don’t even live in a European country with a significant settled black population.

You cannot be confidently saying this dumb shit cause you cherry picked a few videos you saw online.
Yeah but the foids in the vid are clearly american and one had a UK accent.

you’re on a blackpilled forum and still don’t know people can be racist while also being attracted to a person
Huh? Since when was this a known fact?
My homie literally snuck into a girls house whose dad was racist
Yeah so? I get that some white foids like niggas, despite their parents not. But as u can see in the vid, the white foids themselves don’t like niggas

Neither do ur little memes ur fellow blackcels keep spamming
The proof is already in the pudding

Good looking blacks can slay white girls regardless of what you or anyone else try to say, it’s not rocket science lmao

“They are racist to you behind your back!” Everyone is racist nigga who gives a fucking shit, who’s the one getting their nut off in that situation? You live in the Balkans, you don’t live in the US or the UK

Yeah but the foids in the vid are clearly american and one had a UK accent.
America and UK. So basically the two main countries where black people pull the most. Lol you really thought this was the way to go huh.

This is why I said you can’t be taking about places you don’t know the situation of so confidently to prove an agenda

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Kamui
They are racist to you behind your back!” Everyone is racist nigga who gives a fucking shit
No lmao. Ik people who are genuinely not racist and if u make a racist joke in front of them they actually get mad
Good looking blacks can slay white girls
Yeah ik, pic speaks for itself

544FAD53 096C 472F BEC0 94F4ACE875A9

You live in the Balkans
So larps are ur only comeback?

Yeah so? I get that some white foids like niggas, despite their parents not. But as u can see in the vid, the white foids themselves don’t like niggas
Since forever, for the most part it’s evident that foids don’t really have any morals or integrity or any beliefs that they actually believe in, they can be warped and changed into anything as soon as the right Chad comes along, conservative racial purists will switch as soon as the right Tyrone comes along and liberal white-hating ethnics will switch as soon as the right white Chad comes along
No lmao. Ik people who are genuinely not racist and if u make a racist joke in front of them they actually get mad

Yeah ik, pic speaks for itself

View attachment 2511547
The pic speaks for itself too

So larps are ur only comeback?
Where do you actually live then

• +1
Reactions: Researcher of Incel
You know BBC won when they have to make threads to try and disprove it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 28896

It’s ok bro, I’d be mad too if i was white and saw all these coalburners

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 28896, klip11 and 1 other person
This thread is pure cope. White, black, grey white it doesn’t matter what race u are when a chad like me walks into the room the girl is gonna get taken. Stop coping with race and start realizing that no girl is safe around any of u guys as long as guys like me and @WishIwasChico are alive. Fucking incels

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: forevergymcelling, jflsnowdzz, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Racist as fuck women will compromise and court a nig if they find the Nigga attractive enough.

My brother dated a racist white women that said that black people looked like gorillas.
He eventually woke up from his coonery and broke up with her though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Looks234

Daily reminder niggers, white foids are racist af and majority of them (the non slut ones) absolutely despise u.

And I can confirm going into an almost white private school. White foids act exactly like the vid above.

No this isn’t cherrypicked. And I’m not lying to make a point, this is what actually happens

Exception to the rule. 99% of white women asked him to show his BBC, 1% were racist. He only showed the racist girls.

How comes you guys can see the video

Me and Obama visited an obscure Balkan country

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Looks234

Users who are viewing this thread

Back