White girls will never match this Syrian Stacey

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

Inb4 'muh LTB:soy:' ..stfu if she removed hijab and dressed like a slut you would cum at the sight of her.

Inb4 white passing too. Yh she's kinda fair ngl.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Gengar, thorns and 10 others
>posts a girl that looks white

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Sub0, LonelyLooksmaxxer and 28 others
what is blud yapping about. looks like a random german hoe.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, thorns, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
Not a stacy bud

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, greycel and 📎♿️⚙️
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, thorns, Veganist and 2 others
mtb girl with clear skind and blue eyes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, PrinceLuenLeoncur, greycel and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and greycel
Arabs are a lot like South Americans in that they have a kind of racial hierarchy despite all being racially Arabs: The most sub-saharan African-admixed Arabs are at the bottom, the relatively more European-looking Arabs are higher. The girl is considered a kind of treasure for having fair skin and blue eyes, traits that are just normal in Europe.

Posing for attention online to R&B music lmao. But she's pure because her hair is covered!!!!1!

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
why are people so insistent that arab / maghrebi women aren't clearly below white woman average esp arab girls llike do ppl actually believe this obvs not because they basically have white features except darker and worse. gulf arab women are the worst

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, Tallooksmaxxer and thorns
She's more white than she is a Stacy, she'd be white passing in areas of the US.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, HeightPilledum and normie_joe
>posts a girl that looks white

He never posts MENA girls that look truly MENA like her

beautiful-middle-eastern-woman-2241244.jpg

It's always the whitest passing mena girls, while simultaneously claiming he hates white girls, so he can be "not like the other Pajeets."

"See how unique I'm saar? I don't like white women, nope, not me. White women are yucky. I like my extremely euro-passing MENA queenz."

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Xangsane, Gengar and 7 others

It's always the whitest passing mena girls, while simultaneously claiming he hates white girls, so he can be "not like the other Pajeets."

"See how unique I'm saar? I don't like white women, nope, not me. White women are yucky. I like my extremely euro-passing MENA queenz."
She's fine you pajeet. Youve tried to argue this before and failed. I've posted plenty of women with that pheno. You're a retard for thinking light skinned women are somehow white adjacent lmao.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and normie_joe
She's fine you pajeet. Youve tried to argue this before and failed. I've posted plenty of women with that pheno. You're a retard for thinking light skinned women are somehow white adjacent lmao.

No retard, gooks are light skinned and they are not even remotely white adjacent. Do you see me saying that to the Asian fetishists?

The mena women you specifically post like in this thread? Yeah they are extremely eurocentric.

It's not only skin color dumbass jeet.

You can like them all you want dumbass, idgaf. Just drop the attention whoring, nonsensical "I'm not like the other pajeets, because I hate white women" facade.

> "Guys see how ugly white women are? Ew they are so ugly. I like my mena Queenz unlike the other Pajeets."

> Mena Queenz are indistinguishably eurocentric.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar and thorns
No retard, gooks are light skinned and they are not even remotely white adjacent. Do you see me saying that to the Asian fetishists?

The mena women you specifically post like in this thread? Yeah they are extremely eurocentric.

You can like them all you want dumbass, idgaf. Just drop the attention whoring, nonsensical "I'm not like the other pajeets, because I hate white women" facade.

> "Guys see how ugly white women are? Ew they are so ugly. I like my mena Queenz unlike the other Pajeets."

In what world are women like this eurocentric nigga?

You're just a fucking pajeet I swear. I've even had people say I look 'closer' to white just because I'm light brown. You have no idea how retarded you sound.

Anyway I never denied that some white girls look good. I definitely don't like the blonde/blue eyes combo. In general, they're probably on par with gooks. Aside from their aesthetics I hate white culture.

• So Sad

Eurocentric means round, colored eyes, fairskin, straight hair, defined nose bridge i.e face resembling that of a white European.

ZomboDroid 14072024034840

She ticks all the boxes except for her eyebrows.

"But-but white women so ugly though, they are abominable creatures (despite differing in a minute amount of features compared to le mena queenz)"

You're just a fucking pajeet I swear. I've even had people say I look 'closer' to white just because I'm light brown. You have no idea how retarded you sound.

I've seen you. You 100% look like a textbook pajeet, don't worry. I would label an albino baboon white before even remotely identifying you as such.

Anyway I never denied that some white girls look good. I definitely don't like the blonde/blue eyes combo.

Be sure to make a 100 more threads, since you still haven't made your point on how you don't like le blonde when not a single soul asked.

You can like all the mena queenz you want, just drop the attention whoring "I'm not like the other pajeets behavior."

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, thorns, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
Fogged by

• So Sad
Masallah.
White muslim=Everything
Fuck the rest

• So Sad
Eurocentric means round, colored eyes, fairskin, straight hair, defined nose bridge i.e face resembling that of a white European.

View attachment 3030002

She ticks all the boxes except for her eyebrows.

"But-but white women so ugly though, they are abominable creatures (despite differing in a minute amount of features compared to le mena queenz)"
Bruh stfu those two are clearly worlds apart stfu. You can have fair skin, straight hair if you're gook stfu 😂 😂 😂

You're only proving my point hahah
I've seen you. You 100% look like a textbook pajeet, don't worry. I would label an albino baboon white before even remotely identifying you as such.
You haven't seen me nigga. Around 5-6 people have seen me on this forum and I know who they are. You think everyone lightskin is somehow close to white typical pajeet behaviour.
Be sure to make a 100 more threads, since you still haven't made your point on how you don't like le blonde when not a single soul asked.

You can like all the mena queenz you want, just drop the attention whoring "I'm not like the other pajeets behavior."
Every other retard here posts about them Stacey that's why I do. Maybe I am reacting to the bullshit peddled here everyday.

• So Sad
White girls will never Match this with girl (with a scarf on) :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Bruh stfu those two are clearly worlds apart stfu. You can have fair skin, straight hair if you're gook stfu 😂 😂 😂

What part of colored, round eyes, defined nosebridge did you miss?

Work on your reading comprehension; I'm repeating myself here.

You haven't seen me nigga. Around 5-6 people have seen me on this forum and I know who they are.

I've seen you. You deleted your pics, but I've seen you.

Pajeet as pajeets gets.

I've also seem the fem-morph of you. Sorry, but would not smash bhai.

You think everyone lightskin is somehow close to white typical pajeet behaviour.

I literally said you looked as brown as browns get. Are you not reading what I'm saying?

You are light brown, but your features are indistinguishably south asian. You look brown, never, ever would I say you look white.

Every other retard here posts about them Stacey that's why I do. Maybe I am reacting to the bullshit peddled here everyday.

I dunno bro, you have more threads about white women than the other users you claim as such.

The irony at that.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and St.TikTokcel
Brutal brown on brown violence happening ITT

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, Tallooksmaxxer, thorns and 5 others

JFL you faggot, of course people prefer Arabs with “European features”, white people are the pinnacle of beauty hence why white passing deathnic groups get a pass.

Asians are near the bottom of the tier because no matter how hard they try, they will never ever pass a white person. Their features are too gooky and disgusting.

Latinas are second to whites, because they can have typical European features while looking somewhat exotic.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, normie_joe and Diarrhoea

White girls will never match this Syrian Stacey​

Posts a white girl in a Hijab

• So Sad
JFL you faggot, of course people prefer Arabs with “European features”, white people are the pinnacle of beauty hence why white passing deathnic groups get a pass.

Asians are near the bottom of the tier because no matter how hard they try, they will never ever pass a white person. Their features are too gooky and disgusting.

Latinas are second to whites, because they can have typical European features while looking somewhat exotic.

Retard bring Asians into a thread that had nothing to do with them.

• So Sad
What part of colored, round eyes, defined nosebridge did you miss?

Work on your reading comprehension; I'm repeating myself here.
So ethnic women can't have light coloured eyes? Lmaoo
I've seen you. You deleted your pics, but I've seen you.

Pajeet as pajeets gets.
I've never posted my pics in public retard.
I've also seem the fem-morph of you. Sorry, but would not smash bhai.
Keep coping you fucking pajeet you know full well my female morph is peak curry halo. I larped it on OLD and had a 95% success rate. I'd even fuck myself if I were born a female.
I literally said you looked as brown as browns get. Are you not reading what I'm saying?
You are light brown, but your features are indistinguishably south asian. You look brown, never, ever would I say you look white.
I do look brown. I'm saying YOU consider every light brown I simp for somehow white. Just FYI I really wouldn't mind a foid with my skin tone. I prefer lighter but mine is fine.
I dunno bro, you have more threads about white women than the other users you claim as such.

The irony at that.
I usually make posts not threads. This is the first one I mentioned white women since you argued with me on the last thread. It seems its more YOU keeping tabs on who and what I post on. Are you searching my every post for white women or something :ROFLMAO:

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Brutal brown on brown violence happening ITT

Feel free to join in sir, slavshits are ethnics i.e honorary browns like what your friend is attempting to transform into.

• +1
  • So Sad
Feel free to join in sir, slavshits are ethnics i.e honorary browns like what your friend is attempting to transform into.
Welp, you don't need to be brown to be considered as a deathniK. By that logic gooks are aryans. Plenty of fair-skinned ethnics out there.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Most delusional user

• +1
  • So Sad
So ethnic women can't have light coloured eyes? Lmaoo

Literal dalit tier reading comprehension.

"Muh ethnic women can't have one feature?"

You asked for eurocentric. I said Eurocentric means round, colored eyes, fairskin, straight hair, defined nose bridge i.e face resembling that of a white European.

It's a combination of those traits, not just one.

Those mena Queenz have those eurocentric traits.

I've never posted my pics in public retard.

You did when you were in a piss fight with another user, I can't remember who. You deleted them.

Again, brown as brown gets.

Keep coping you fucking pajeet you know full well my female morph is peak curry halo. I larped it on OLD and had a 95% success rate. I'd even fuck myself if I were born a female.

Bug eyed beckies are not my jam, but more power to you sir.

I do look brown. I'm saying YOU consider every light brown I simp for somehow white.

I said white adjacent and they literally do? I showed you how this woman fits the eurocentric beauty standard excluding only her eyebrows.

ZomboDroid 14072024034840

I usually make posts not threads. This is the first one I mentioned white women since you argued with me on the last thread. It seems its more YOU keeping tabs on who and what I post on. Are you searching my every post for white women or something :ROFLMAO:

Utter embarrassment.

And it just keeps going and going.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, thorns, WatermelonLover and 1 other person
don't get me wrong bro, i agree with your premise,

i'm probably the biggest levantine girl proponent on this forum,

but there are much better examples you could've used to illustrate your point 😂

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, SecularIslamist and Diarrhoea
Welp, you don't need to be brown to be considered as a deathniK. By that logic gooks are aryans. Plenty of fair-skinned ethnics out there.

I'm very well aware what Aryan is, as defined by this fine gentleman

220px-Hitler_portrait_crop.jpg

And how he saw these countries

Slavic europe

• JFL
  • So Sad
Literal dalit tier reading comprehension.

"Muh ethnic women can't have one feature?"

You asked for eurocentric. I said Eurocentric means round, colored eyes, fairskin, straight hair, defined nose bridge i.e face resembling that of a white European.

It's a combination of those traits, not just one.

Those mena Queenz have those eurocentric traits.
You can have a eurocentric feature that doesn't mean you look eurocentric JFL.
You did when you were in a piss fight with another user, I can't remember who. You deleted them.

Again, brown as brown gets.
I am brown you dumbfuck. Wtf you trying to prove here. I'm saying the girls you're saying I simp for I wouldn't be surprised if my offspring looks like them. My sister has a similar pheno to some of the girls I simp for.
Bug eyed beckies are not my jam, but more power to you sir.

I said white adjacent and they literally do? I showed you how this woman fits the eurocentric beauty standard excluding only her eyebrows.

View attachment 3030105
Youre utterly retarded to think she is euro-adjacent LMAO. There are Turks on this forum who say she looks paki / Kurd

Utter embarrassment.

And it just keeps going and going.
JFLLL you actually went through my post history get a life nigga. You're on my ass everytime I post about white women yet I can't even remember when I post about them :lul:

• Ugh..
  • So Sad

Yh lol she’s literally mtb with colouring halo bumping her up to something higher 😭

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, thorns and yeeyeeslayer

Yh lol she’s literally mtb with colouring halo bumping her up to something higher 😭
She looks HQNP.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad

Even that girl you posted is extremely European looking

She's fair skinned, light brown eyes, not even particularly dark
Could legit pass as a Portuguese or Italian woman

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, thorns and Diarrhoea
Looksmatch1

White girls will never match this angel either :love::love::love:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Gengar, thorns and 3 others

Inb4 'muh LTB:soy:' ..stfu if she removed hijab and dressed like a slut you would cum at the sight of her.

Inb4 white passing too. Yh she's kinda fair ngl.

disgusting i fucking hate muslim niggers like u

• So Sad
You can have a eurocentric feature that doesn't mean you look eurocentric JFL.

You illiterate retard, did I say one?

I said plural i.e a combination.

This woman

ZomboDroid 14072024034744

has a combination of eurocentric features, not just one.

Are you going to repeat the same retarded thing?

I am brown you dumbfuck. Wtf you trying to prove here. I'm saying the girls you're saying I simp for I wouldn't be surprised if my offspring looks like them. My sister has a similar pheno to some of the girls I simp for.

Nope, you look south Asian.

Those women you post look like Turkish and white-adjacent.

Youre utterly retarded to think she is euro-adjacent LMAO.

Sigh.

4242750 1720953067505

Defined nose bridge ✅
Big colored eyes ✅
Straight hair ✅
Fair skin ✅

I'm literally repeating myself over and over.

JFLLL you actually went through my post history get a life nigga. You're on my ass everytime I post about white women yet I can't even remember when I post about them :lul:

Took me 2 seconds to type "white" with your name, and voila: an entire library.

"But-but they were only posts saar, not threads" :feelskek:

• JFL
  • So Sad
You illiterate retard, did I say one?

I said plural i.e a combination.

This woman

View attachment 3030143

has a combination of eurocentric features, not just one.

Are you going to repeat the same retarded thing?

Nope, you look south Asian.

Those women you post look like Turkish and white-adjacent.

Sigh.

View attachment 3030157

Defined nose bridge ✅
Big colored eyes ✅
Straight hair ✅
Fair skin ✅

I'm literally repeating myself over and over.
As retarded as this video

Took me 2 seconds to type "white" with your name, and voila: an entire library.

"But-but they were only posts saar, not threads" :feelskek:
You could do same thing for curry and MENA retard.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Ethniks here love claiming whites as ethniks, as if that changes how the average ethnik looks like.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and thorns
As retarded as this video

Literal low IQ replies through. She ticks all the eurocentric checkboxes and this dumbass links a video about Indians.

Also they are not mutually exclusive.

You could do same thing for curry and MENA retard.

Oh the backpedaling and bullshiting.

>Says he only makes posts about muh white women he despises
>Shows him wall of threads
>"Well actually Saar, let me go off on a completely different tangent that has nothing to do with the topic because I have my back against a wall at the literal truth"

• So Sad
Literal low IQ replies through. She ticks all the eurocentric checkboxes and this dumbass links a video about Indians.

Also they are not mutually exclusive.
You are doing the exact same thing. Straight hair = eurocentric fair skin = eurocentric JFLLL
Oh the backpedaling and bullshiting.

>Says he only makes posts about muh white women he despises
>Shows him wall of threads
>"Well actually Saar, let me go off on a completely different tangent that has nothing to do with the topic because I have my back against a wall at the literal truth"
I post about every race on this thread you retard. Only you get offended by the ones I make of white women. If I found white women attractive as much as other I would've said so. You claim you know what I find attractive more than I do. Kys.

• So Sad
She’s a MTB, I see Syrian girls preitter Syrian girls than her on my fyp daily

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, PrinceLuenLeoncur, thorns and 1 other person
You are doing the exact same thing. Straight hair = eurocentric fair skin = eurocentric JFLLL

Retard can't do logic. Again I'm repeating the she thing over.

It's not straight hair = eurocentric

It's "and" or "+"

Straight hair + fair skin + defined nose bridge + big colored eyes = eurocentric.

If elementary logic is difficult, we can stop right here as I can't teach a deaf man how to sing.

I post about every race on this thread you retard. Only you get offended by the ones I make of white women.

I couldn't give two shits about muh white women. I'm pointing out your bullshit behavior.

If I found white women attractive as much as other I would've said so. You claim you know what I find attractive more than I do. Kys.

I don't give two shits who you like.

It's you posting these extremely euro-passing MENAs and lying about how "hideous" white women look, when those MENA women look like them with slight differences.

The worst part is how you are claiming to be not like the other Pajeets, when you are exactly like the other Pajeets who prefer eurocentric women.

What's even more funny is how white women live rent free in your head.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, PrinceLuenLeoncur, thorns and 1 other person
Retard can't do logic. Again I'm repeating the she thing over.

It's not straight hair = eurocentric

It's "and" or "+"

Straight hair + fair skin + defined nose bridge + big colored eyes = eurocentric.

If elementary logic is difficult, we can stop right here as I can't teach a deaf man how to sing.
These aren't exclusive to eurocentrism JFL. Straight hair, fair skin JFLLL even the combo of it. Hardly any of the girls I simp for are white-passing, if anything med-passing and I make no bones about simping for meds.
I couldn't give two shits about muh white women. I'm pointing out your bullshit behavior.
What bullshit behaviour? It's your OWN projection just because I don't find white women as attractive as you doesn't mean I have to confirm to your beauty
I don't give two shits who you like.

It's you posting these extremely euro-passing MENAs and lying about how "hideous" white women look, when those MENA women look like them with slight differences.

The worst part is how you are claiming to be not like the other Pajeets, when you are exactly like the other Pajeets who prefer eurocentric women.

What's even more funny is how white women live rent free in your head.
What's funny if literally YOU are the only one claiming these women are euro-passing even when other people on the thread are telling you they're not. Pajeet behaviour.

• So Sad
These aren't exclusive to eurocentrism JFL. Straight hair, fair skin JFLLL even the combo of it. Hardly any of the girls I simp for are white-passing, if anything med-passing and I make no bones about simping for meds.

Le sigh, meds and southern Europeans are fucking eurocentric you moron. It's by definition.

What bullshit behaviour? It's your OWN projection just because I don't find white women as attractive as you doesn't mean I have to confirm to your beauty

Read what I wrote from the other comment before typing like a retard.

What's funny if literally YOU are the only one claiming these women are euro-passing even when other people on the thread are telling you they're not. Pajeet behaviour.

>claims I'm the only one

Literally the first comment on this thread

Screenshot 20240714 064328 DuckDuckGo

82qL5r.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, thorns and St.TikTokcel
Le sigh, meds and southern Europeans are fucking eurocentric you moron. It's by definition.

Read what I wrote from the other comment before typing like a retard.
But she is NOT euro passing you dumb fuck. And neither are Most Of the girls I post.

Whether I am like other pajeets or not I really DO NOT FUCKING CARE. I like whatever I like and I don't really give a fuck about you trying to project your own way of looking at women onto me.
>claims I'm the only one

Literally the first comment on this thread

View attachment 3030356

82qL5r.gif
I'm not talking about this particular one you retard. Didn't you read my OP retard I admitted she kind of was. I'm talking about all the MENA girls I simp for usually and post on here, you claim they're euro passing JFL.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe and thorns