White men cuck Muslim men. Muslim men are cuckolds, short, low T, small dick. Muslim women Belong to white men [New statistic]

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
Muslim people are cuckold low T incels

White men
- beat tf out of their wife for fun
- makes his wife work and pay 50% of bills
- lets his wife do what she wants cos he knows his women is going to cheat on him with manlet brown small dick incels
- bombs muslim countries and invades them at will and steals from there and rape their women
- colonized muslim countries
- are tall, wide, high t, big dick

Muslim men
- gets beaten by their wife
- has to betabuxx single moms (encouraged in their religion)
- has to pay 100% of bills while their wife sits at home and leaches off them
- has to keep their women in letterbox hijabs to stop their women cheating on them with white men
- gets bombed and invaded and their women raped, and do nothing about it
- get colonized
- are short, petite, low t, small dick
- gets their rice sized dick mutilated at birth by circumcision and cant ever get 100% sensation ever again in it

anyways their letterbox insecurity hijab thing doesnt seem to be working because this statistic shows White men and Ethnic women, are having the most sex. While ethnic men are at sky high inceldom rates and its only getting exponentially worse.

(because as ethnic women benefit from feminism and earn their own money, they have no need for betabuxx ethnic men. they will chase purely the best genes. aka white men)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, SidharthTheSlayer, Debetro and 5 others
Thoughts? @TRUE_CEL

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII

White men
- lets his wife do what she wants cos he knows his women is going to cheat on him with manlet brown small dick incels
- bombs muslim countries and invades them at will and steals from there and rape their women

Muslim men
- has to keep their women in letterbox hijabs to stop their women cheating on them with white men
- get colonized

View attachment 2251173
anyways their letterbox insecurity hijab thing doesnt seem to be working because this statistic shows White men and Ethnic women, are having the most sex. While ethnic men are at sky high inceldom rates and its only getting exponentially worse.

(because as ethnic women benefit from feminism and earn their own money, they have no need for betabuxx ethnic men. they will chase purely the best genes. aka white men)

Aren’t you 5’4? My sister is two inches taller than you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, BongMog, Deleted member 18522 and 13 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 30518 and Deleted member 23218
It's kind of brutal for Muslims who don't want to commit zina in the west. They slave away to save money for marriage, then they get a girl who's not a virgin even though she's Muslim.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Pikabro, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30518 and BrahminBoss
It's kind of brutal for Muslims who don't want to commit zina in the west. They slave away to save money for marriage, then they get a girl who's not a virgin even though she's Muslim.
Marriage is a meme

@Xangsane

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
this is such a funny thread i just caged irl reading it

I love beating the shit out of shitskin and cumskins they are both my dogs

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
@Xangsane response? low t cuck with no foreskin and no sensation in ur dick?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Everything in this world is made for BWC
Even TOTAL RACIAL EXTINCTION @7zyzz7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and Deleted member 26859
And people tell me "You shouldn't hate guys for committing zina. :soy:" Degeneracy is a two-way street.

• +1
Reactions: robtical, OGJBSLAYER and HerpDerpson
And people tell me "You shouldn't hate guys for committing zina. :soy:" Degeneracy is a two-way street.
In some Muslim parts of Russia you're supposed to pay the parents to "buy" a bride, and most of time it's just symbolic, like you give them a gift. But some do expect to get paid and we now have a price table where it's like "if it's her first marriage you pay this, of it's her second marriage you pay this, accounted inflation". Absolute clownshoes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 26859 and Michael Myers
In some Muslim parts of Russia you're supposed to pay the parents to "buy" a bride, and most of time it's just symbolic, like you give them a gift. But some do expect to get paid and we now have a price table where it's like "if it's her first marriage you pay this, of it's her second marriage you pay this, accounted inflation". Absolute clownshoes.
i wish life was that easy

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
They seem to think that if a woman's having her first marriage that she's a non-degen virgin, but we all know that's not the case. But they do believe that, so an "untouched" woman is worth more than a touched woman (I agree with the concept, but it's not realistic anymore in today's day and age). Lol.

• +1
i wish life was that easy
I'm not in any way implying that the opinion of women isn't taken into account. She has to like you and you have to pay. Now in some povert former Soviet states like Tajikistan and Uzbekistan yeah, women are still have no choice but to get married because they can't support themselves.
They seem to think that if a woman's having her first marriage that she's a non-degen virgin, but we all know that's not the case. But they do believe that, so an "untouched" woman is worth more than a touched woman (I agree with the concept, but it's not realistic anymore in today's day and age). Lol.
Notice that I wrote "first marriage", not "virgin". Over!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 26859
Notice that I wrote "first marriage", not "virgin". Over!
Exactly. That's my point. First marriage =/= virgin. Women get away with so much degeneracy. No place is safe.

• +1

White men

So you admit white guys are cucks ?

White men

Muslim men
- get colonized
- gets their rice sized dick mutilated at birth by circumcision and cant ever get 100% sensation ever again in it

View attachment 2251173

water this is an old stat u just figuring this out now?

Used to fuck two Muslim girls. They wanted to keep their virginity intact so they only let me lick their pussys and have anal sex with them. (Both did ass to mouth) Something to ponder when you marry you chaste trad Muslim wife, that she had sucked my shit covered BWC previously.

• JFL
Reactions: bedes and Deleted member 26859

White men

Muslim men
- get colonized

View attachment 2251173

ethnic in this case is likely asian and latina women, not muslim.
shitty bait and i think islam is retarded.

TWP winning! TMP losing!

Used to fuck two Muslim girls. They wanted to keep their virginity intact so they only let me lick their pussys and have anal sex with them. (Both did ass to mouth) Something to ponder when you marry you chaste trad Muslim wife, that she had sucked my shit covered BWC previously.
Man I might as well accept being a cuckold huh…

Bump. Legit thread

Most Middle Eastern men are more masculine than white men and im saying that as someone who is no fan of the Middle East. White men, especially Germans after WW2 got castrated

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Doesn't work. 80% of muslim women are endogamous while only 70% of men are.

BBC

Ai threads make org worth using

Over if these no tech access, muslim girls are having second marriages.