White Nationalist Demonstrates His Superiority in Front of a Black Man (BRUTAL)

normie_joe

normie_joe

Lefort 4 patient in Sunil's back kitchen

Whites showing pride for their race unlike the self hating Pajeets, Gooks, Nigs and other deathniks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Lynxress, mrdouchebag and 4 others
did a white guy fuck the shit out of your oneitis again?
is that why you curryoids seethe and mald for us whites? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, gigell, Shahnameh and 1 other person

Look I know you are wishing that was you in the video, so instead of barking at me, tag someone from here and see if they are interested

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Look I know you are wishing that was you in the video, so instead of barking at me, tag someone from here and see if they are interested

I find it funny how you lot will go to this extent on an obscure forum to "humiliate" whites, when youll do none of that when a bwc comes in and makes out with your gf right in front of you :lul:

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, gigell, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
Its white women making him do it

• Woah
Reactions: normie_joe
I find it funny how you lot will go to this extent on an obscure forum to "humiliate" whites, when youll do none of that when a bwc comes in and makes out with your gf right in front of you :lul:

Pinkoids when 10,000 threads shitting on curries, nigs, gooks and other ethniks

tenor.gif

Thread shitting on them

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Racism is okay if it's the other way around :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and normie_joe
Racism is okay if it's the other way around :forcedsmile:

There's countless threads of curries doing retarded, cringy shit that I myself laughed at, meanwhile this pinkoid @SadLivwr is having an existential crisis.

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Tyler x Durden, Autismcel and 1 other person
Their precious egos are being manipulated to help him obtain his sexual thrill. What do they get out of it? A laugh, meanwhile he's cumming. They're actually working for him.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: gribsufer1, Sanguinius and normie_joe
There's countless threads of curries doing retarded, cringy shit that I myself laughed at, meanwhile this pinkoid @SadLivwr is having an existential crisis.
All humans can be dumb lmao

I hate "muh superior race" cuck
(Inb4 duality of man)

Didn't you try arguing with me about how muh "JBW is law" a few days ago by posting white guys betabuxxing ugly ass noodlewhores.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and normie_joe
kill this nigga (the white one)

WHY DOES THAT WHORE NOT DO IT??

why can't you laugh at a funny video instead of getting rage baited like a retard

Didn't you try arguing with me about how muh "JBW is law" a few days ago by posting white guys betabuxxing ugly ass noodlewhores.

I assume you have the mental prowess to not see things as only black or white?

Do not get my definition of JBW jumbled up.

If you take two subhumans, one white and one ethnic, the white one will still have women (SEAmonkeys/gooks) desiring him solely on the merit of him being white.

That is my definition of JBW plain and simple.

These seething replies from ethnics prove you right.

He’s a disgrace

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
The average snow bunny and black bull. I feel sorry for the black guy, that woman looks like a monster
IMG 20240525 135734

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
Black dude awkwardly standing there thinking "what the fuck is going on with these lunatics nowadays"

He’s a disgrace
Should be killed tbh. But the bitch too.

If I see her in the street and I can get away with it, I'd kill her. Id literally sucker punch her half uconscious, I'll wait until she regains consciousness a little bit so she can feel what I'm about to do to her and then I'll stomp her useless fucking skull, periodically, with a 5 second interval in between stomps until it's just a red gooey splatter on the floor. Dead on the side of the road like a rabid dog, a well deserved fate for a worthless coal burning whore like this bitch. If I could get away with it, I swear on everything I'd kill her.