White people are cucked

Mio

Mio

Master
I just saw a white guy argue in favor of affirmative action and all of the people who liked his tweet were anglo caucasians

No wonder they’re becoming a minority

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Doctor Faust, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
31459.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, FaceandBBC, Sprinkles and 2 others
If it was me I’d deport every brown immigrant
Hahahahah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Joe Rogancel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
I doubt it tbh ethnic breeding is pure cope and virtue signaling and I say this as a guy who is ethnic

If it was me I’d deport every brown immigrant
Hahahahah
Why?

If they dont destroy the white genepool by interracial mixing, whats the problem having them in your countries?

If I was white and racist, the only problem with ethnics in white nations would be ethnics blood mixing interracially.

Affirmative action is one of the most retarded copes of American society. You can take a nigger monkey out the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out the nigger monkey

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Mio
Why?

If they dont destroy the white genepool by interracial mixing, whats the problem having them in your countries?

If I was white and racist, the only problem with ethnics in white nations would be ethnics blood mixing interracially.
Then they breed amongst themselves like rabbits and overtake your native population

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and autistic_tendencies
Why?

They take up space and they look too low trust

Then they breed amongst themselves like rabbits and overtake your native population
Bro Nobody is stopping whites from breeding to keep their numbers steady.

In fact whites will be importing more ethnics in the future.

Attachments

• 1693858387965.jpeg
    1693858387965.jpeg
    27.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, Trilogy, Mio and 1 other person
Bro Nobody is stopping whites from breeding to keep their numbers steady.

In fact whites will be importing more ethnics in the future.
Ethnics look like soulless clones

Anime avatar ofc

I think after 100k years they will evolve to look white. Europe still has the same climate as it did when white people first evolved so why not again?

I think after 100k years they will evolve to look white. Europe still has the same climate as it did when white people first evolved so why not again?
Because we’ll all be enslaved.

Ok incel
Hahahahahahah

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies