White people are the bbcs of Asia

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
White people do what bbcs and low inhibition mulattos do in European countries, to asians in asian countries

-rob them
-steal their women
-beat them up
-are more low inhibition
-are more alpha
-higher t

The same thing would happen to this white boi if he was in the asians place as a bbc tried to take his woman

whites are the niggers of Asia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Squirtoutmabooty, InZayn and 5 others
if mulatto cuck bbs, bbcs cuck whites, and whites cuck asains and asains cuck insects

that means mulattos are at the top of the food chain, never forget this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 2426, NiBBaCel and 1 other person
Meme

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
if bbs cuck whites, and whites cuck asains and asains cuck insects

that means bbcs are at the top of the food chain, never forget this
Bbcs are indeed the top of the food chain. But luckily us mulattos have the best of both worlds. The class of whites and the alpha Primal superiority of the bbc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
meme.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Bbcs are indeed the top of the food chain. But luckily us mulattos have the best of both worlds. The class of whites and the alpha Primal superiority of the bbc.
wise words, as expected from a med tactical genius

we are the superior man indeed, which is why i changed my original edit to make it more fitting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
White men have the highest SMV everywhere

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, SikKunt, AutisticBeaner and 5 others
White men have the highest SMV everywhere

Wrong beauty standards differ the western standard is not the only 1 in Asia gook feminine faces are the standard further proof its more about about the beauty standard than the race itself

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Wrong beauty standards differ the western standard is not the only 1 in Asia gook feminine faces are the standard further proof its more about about the beauty standard than the race itself
Asian women have white fever

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 2846
this. it’s so funny how media skews it to seem like white men have yellow fever but most asian women legit will not date their own kind and it’s never talked about. pretty fucked

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, TheMewingBBC, Aesthetic and 2 others
this. it’s so funny how media skews it to seem like white men have yellow fever but most asian women legit will not date their own kind and it’s never talked about. pretty fucked
Asian women are a joke. Complete joke to be laughed at

Yes your right white skin fever not white bone structure fever why do you think bleaching has increased sad shit really but look at the beauty standards over their it's feminine gook faces offcourae certain mogging tanks will always be beautiful but the point is intrinsically a white person will not always mog all other races as the ratios for beauty is subject to the society the very fact that different areas have different standards is proof of this

Yeah white skin favour not bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Yes your right white skin fever not white bone structure fever why do you think bleaching has increased sad shit really but look at the beauty standards over their it's feminine gook faces offcourae certain mogging tanks will always be beautiful but the point is intrinsically a white person will not always mog all other races as the ratios for beauty is subject to the society the very fact that different areas have different standards is proof of this

Yeah white skin favour not bone structure
Nope. White bone structure is also favored like brow bone, nose etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, FatJattMofo and Deleted member 2846
@Dark Badboy @Playboypuertorican I'm half convinced you're the same person just posting back and forth between accounts

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Overjetcel299 and Deleted member 2846
Jfl at these 2 mullatos thinking they have higher SMV than us whites
@Dark Badboy @Playboypuertorican I'm half convinced you're the same person just posting back and forth between accounts
I've noticed too. Either they are friends or the same person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, MammothActuary and Deleted member 2846
we are long time brothers who come from lookism

great minds think alike

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and TheMewingBBC
we are long time brothers who come from lookism

great minds think alike
Can u guys just stop spamming BBC stuff everywhere? Like we get it ok. You're wrong but whatever

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
wise words, as expected from a med tactical genius

we are the superior man indeed, which is why i changed my original edit to make it more fitting

Jfl at these 2 mullatos thinking they have higher SMV than us whites

I've noticed too. Either they are friends or the same person
We are not friends... we are mulatto brothers who destroy anyone who messes with us
tumblr_pj6risUM2y1s95dj0_540.gifv

We have eachother's back and will beat anyones ass who crosses us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 3701 and Deleted member 2846
We are not friends... we are mulatto brothers who destroy anyone who messes with us
tumblr_pj6risUM2y1s95dj0_540.gifv

We have eachother's back and will beat anyones ass who crosses us
Keyboard warriors part 2

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
from where? europe? certainly not the best bone structures
In the sense that white phenos usually more prominent browridges/chins compared to asian pheno

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
there is a possibility that instead the chins are supposed to be wider in cacuasoids.

whatever tho a prominant chin is nothing compared to brow ridge. for eye area thats why Caucasoid are kings of eyes

But it all depends genetics imo you could be a white and end up with this eye area
0a3b6b3e65a3d22099d418fe32c019fb

Whites > Mullatos > BBC

FatJattMofo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3789 and FatJattMofo
In the sense that white phenos usually more prominent browridges/chins compared to asian pheno
Well im indian and I have a fairly protrusive chin, i guess its just genetics huh.

Yes but i meant they usually have not meaning always you could be black/indian and have more protrusive chins
well thats easily explainable. why

But white girls are a lot more attractive than asians girls on average

bad deal tbh

would rather be the BBC for Latinos

But white girls are a lot more attractive than asians girls on average

bad deal tbh

would rather be the BBC for Latinos
A white could never cuck a latino anywhere. Latinos are low inhibition alpha gang leaders and drug traffickers

if mulatto cuck bbs, bbcs cuck whites, and whites cuck asains and asains cuck insects

that means mulattos are at the top of the food chain, never forget this
I am the yellow mans mulatto. Just like you are superior to blacks and whites its the same with hapas.