White People Rate Me Higher Than Ethnics Here.

Kebab Master

Kebab Master

Bones shape destinies
I asked almost 20 people in dms and every single time i got rated higher by white raters. Ethnics hate me just like girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger, flippasav and buflek
I asked almost 20 people in dms and every single time i got rated higher by white raters. Ethnics hate me just like girls.

I have no clue who the fuck you are but as a general rule whites here will down rate ethnics and up vote white guys or anything slightly white looking usually the inverse is true for ethnics the middle ground looks for objective criterias such as high cheek bones a strong chiseled jaw line and to not penalise some 1 cause of there ethnicity because they don't look white.

Would any 1 argue the asian guy I posted would ever be an incel let alone compare able to 99 percent of the populace?

Most hooks don't look like him but they can try to get to his level and ppl in general shouldn't penalise his rating based on super ficial standards like connect 2 neurons together is beauty is objective then no matter where the fuck you go you will see attractive people of there own ethnicity and that Korean chad I posted might not be as highly rated in the west but he sure as fuck mogs the ever living shit smv wise in Korea or any country in Asia.

Asians and ethnics don't try to look white it's more like the traits ppl consider attractive here ppl call white traits but in reality they are just good looking traits

Attachments

• download (28).png
    download (28).png
    313.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, Iasacrko, Kebab Master and 1 other person
Whites will see a 8/10 ethnic and 1/10 physically disabled white and still claim the ethnic gets mogged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedCarpet, rooman, Kebab Master and 1 other person
I have no clue who the fuck you are but as a general rule whites here will down rate ethnics and up vote white guys or anything slightly white looking usually the inverse is true for ethnics the middle ground looks for objective criterias such as high cheek bones a strong chiseled jaw line and to not penalise some 1 cause of there ethnicity because they don't look white.

Would any 1 argue the asian guy I posted would ever be an incel let alone compare able to 99 percent of the populace?

Most hooks don't look like him but they can try to get to his level and ppl in general shouldn't penalise his rating based on super ficial standards like connect 2 neurons together is beauty is objective then no matter where the fuck you go you will see attractive people of there own ethnicity and that Korean chad I posted might not be as highly rated in the west but he sure as fuck mogs the ever living shit smv wise in Korea or any country in Asia.

Asians and ethnics don't try to look white it's more like the traits ppl consider attractive here ppl call white traits but in reality they are just good looking traits
nah they're just jealous ethnics. i refuse to believe this.

Ur mistaking this with Reddit blud

Whites here do the opposite

PM me your pics then.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kebab Master
Ur mistaking this with Reddit blud

Whites here do the opposite
nah europeans told me i look white while indians call me mr. kebab. i live in italy and whiter than most people here even though i've been tanning btw.

nah they're just jealous ethnics. i refuse to believe this.

Why the fuck would an ethnic be jealous of you there are good looking ethnic Chad's you don't have to claim a guy of another ethnicity.

If I had a choice between looking like you or this guy id choose him in a heart beat

Attachments

• download - 2023-05-05T153300.302.png
    download - 2023-05-05T153300.302.png
    337.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 24586
indians life the crabs in the bucket theory

white people are not toxic

• +1
Whites will see a 8/10 ethnic and 1/10 physically disabled white and still claim the ethnic gets mogged
no ethnics do it just to feel better about themselves. i do it as well. they worship any white guy irl tho.

Why the fuck would an ethnic be jealous of you there are good looking ethnic Chad's you don't have to claim a guy of another ethnicity.

If I had a choice between looking like you or this guy id choose him in a heart beat
cherrypick. i dont claim to be good looking ik i'm subhuman.

no ethnics do it just to feel better about themselves. i do it as well. they worship any white guy irl tho.
What ethnicity are your parents?

nah europeans told me i look white while indians call me mr. kebab. i live in italy and whiter than most people here even though i've been tanning btw.
Then that’s why I get rated high by whites if u look white

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: buflek
cherrypick. i dont claim to be good looking ik i'm subhuman.

It's to prove a point any 1 can be good looking and ethnics aren't trying to look like another race some retarded white guys claim here asians try to get surgery to look white well they don't they get surgery to look like the guy I posted

• Hmm...
Dm me your face and I'll rate you. I'm ethnic but I'm not jealous or resentful of white ppl. I'm pretty unbiased to either group

there are chads of every race but most people are trying to mimic european facial features as thats the predominant beauty standard (e.g smaller noses, lighter skin), doesn't make european features objectively better however.

Dont take ratings from indians here seriously

• +1
there are chads of every race but most people are trying to mimic european facial features as thats the predominant beauty standard (e.g smaller noses, lighter skin), doesn't make european features objectively better however.
cope.

They are low t and un-confrontational.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Kebab Master