D69mo
Eco-Terrorist
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2024
- Posts
- 5,502
- Reputation
- 7,891
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
you believe in a god that was born 30km away from my countryWait till you shitskins realize God is white and whites are angels
north africans slay in europe tho? also the levant region slays in europePower of JBB. They don’t need looks to slay. Meanwhile us non-blacks need to be gl to slay. Same kinda goes for whites since they can run JBW on a nonwhite foid.
They typically slay each other, I rarely see them with native euro women.north africans slay in europe tho? also the levant region slays in europe
Isn't that the guy who got a whife by posting videos about his experience beeing ugly?"just be white bro trust me we built civilization"
View attachment 5700317
North Africans don't slay shit we are even worse than negro. We have lower IQ than most negro countriesnorth africans slay in europe tho? also the levant region slays in europe
I didnt know we were preserving the brown race niceThey typically slay each other, I rarely see them with native euro women.
a gf that left him 2 months later yeah thats himIsn't that the guy who got a whife by posting videos about his experience beeing ugly?
Bad pic to cherrypick
maybe ur talking about libya or moritania Im from tunisia we have retards but not that manyNorth Africans don't slay shit we are even worse than negro. We have lower IQ than most negro countries
Arab literally means to be mixed there is no brown race it's just a bunch of mongrelsI didnt know we were preserving the brown race nice
Morocco XD, FUCK MAN I HATE TO BE MOROCCANmaybe ur talking about libya or moritania Im from tunisia we have retards but not that many
whites were enslaved by morrocans for 300 yearsMorocco XD, FUCK MAN I HATE TO BE MOROCCAN
Didn’t realize you were nafri. Yeah they generally seem to prefer their own (both the men and women). Makes sense to be honest, normal people do that.I didnt know we were preserving the brown race nice
nigga found the ironmike meme folder
Its not about race its about face"just be white bro trust me we built civilization"
View attachment 5700317

Not really enslaved but yeah they kidnapped some southern European girls. Now God cursed Morocco permanently for that, that's why we are low IQ and ugly as fuckwhites were enslaved by morrocans for 300 years
Im half tunisian half syrian I thought I told u that lolDidn’t realize you were nafri. Yeah they generally seem to prefer their own (both the men and women). Makes sense to be honest, normal people do that.
Ah lol, I am forgetful but now I remember you recently told me.Im half tunisian half syrian I thought I told u that lol
Not exactly the same but I know a Palestinian who is getting married to a Moroccan. They are both ND.Im half tunisian half syrian I thought I told u that lol
Wait till you shitskins realize God is white and whites are angels
Im not a big fan of morocco ill be honestNot really enslaved but yeah they kidnapped some southern European girls. Now God cursed Morocco permanently for that, that's why we are low IQ and ugly as fuck
I had 3 greek girls hit on me and in my life and I only ever had 1 gf I swear greek girls are craving the Big syrian cock I never had a white girl hit on me except the greeksNot exactly the same but I know a Palestinian who is getting married to a Moroccan. They are both ND.![]()
why do i feel like your being desdassWait till you shitskins realize God is white and whites are angels
I am you guys don't research I saw God he is white. Whiter than snowwhy do i feel like your being desdass![]()
just go extinct already lolHeavy cope
Great replacement not happening sorryjust go extinct already lol
im not black how is that taking pride in my race?Niggers realizing the exception is not the rule. White people have the most SMV it’s just a fact, plz stop trying to debate it just because u wanna take pride in your race.
White population in america peaked in like 2011 the only reason birth rate goes up is immigrants
Hahaha earth going to last another hundred years. Man you don't know a fucking thing
Not if we fight back
Bro I will helpNot if we fight back![]()
SHUT UP DONT CARE NIGGA BABYMOO IS UNBANNED"just be white bro trust me we built civilization"
View attachment 5700317
People must noticeBro I will help
notice and then whatPeople must notice
Fight.notice and then what