White people tan to flex their white supremacy

Is golden skin ethnic or white?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Put a white person and a multiracial/ethnic person next to each other, both of whom have the exact same skin colour. The ethnic/multiracial person didn't tan, and the white person did.

The white person would be referred to as golden, or bronze, by white supremacists.

The multiracial or ethnic person would be referred to as brown, by white supremacists.

JFL at this SFcel cope. Is that why you keep asking me "how do you get your tan" or telling me that "I wish I had your tan"? THIS ISN'T A TAN. I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO FADE OR WASH IT OFF UNLIKE YOU.

Here are some quotes from white supremacists:
Ir ur white tan will look good on u, if u are ethnic it will look shit since u wont get that golden skin.
Because tanned white skin is not the same as shit colored skin. Whites generally tan slightly orange or bronze which is more attractive than brown or diarrhea/greenish brown in the case of some pajeets.
It also looks good with blue eyes and lighter hair because of contrast.
White people tan different than other races with their undertones being different and some white people literally turn golden

View attachment 2200636

but aside from pure aesthetics it's healthier to have a tan plus sun gives increased vit D and test levels
Only Chinks, Indians and Niggers bleach themselves.

Europeans can look good with tan and healthy.

While Ethnics look dirty because of their yellowish-greenish undertone

JFL at this hypocrisy. And when I point out they're being hypocritical, I can see the glorious white tears filling my cup that I'm clutching with my ethnic, mixed race and golden olive hands (yes, this was the skin colour that I was assigned at birth).

@Ai Impact

The price we pay is racial aggression. The price they pay is skin cancer.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Central Dogma, aspiringexcel, Joe Rogancel and 7 others

@Ai Impact
Meds fast

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Central Dogma, bishōnenmaxxer, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others
it's to show solidarity with the less fortunate, kinda like how people shave their heads when a loved one gets cancer

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Central Dogma, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 21297 and 9 others
I tan because I leave my house unlike you

The benefits of living in a sunny country and not in Londonistan

it's to show solidarity with the less fortunate, kinda like how people shave their heads when a loved one gets cancer
The white person would be referred to as golden, or bronze, by white supremacists.

The multiracial or ethnic person would be referred to as brown, by white supremacists.

Nigga thinks the only possible reason white people can ever tan is to spite ethnics on an incel forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28939

I would just refer to you as a faggot regardless of your skin tone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28939 and the BULL
Reminder that Whites live rent-free in OP's mind, who is obsessed with Whites and wish he were White. Don't take anything that he writes seriously because it's nothing but a silly attempt to hurt us. Little does he know Whites are just living their lives and don't care about envious ethnic like him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 40739, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 28939 and 7 others
Reminder that Whites live rent-free in OP's mind, who is obsessed with Whites and wish he were White. Don't take anything that he writes seriously because it's nothing but a silly attempt to hurt us. Little does he know Whites are just living their lives and don't care about envious ethnic like him.
My mother is mostly white. She even AGREES with me (she doesn't like to tan either and is very pale compared to most whites). Looks younger than her actual age.

You married a black woman so your kids will actually be brown.

Congrats boyo, instead of marrying a white girl and getting white privilege for your children they will be BBCcels in Europe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 28414 and 1 other person
@Beastimmung How does it feel like to wear a KKK outfit?

Holy shit this is sad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, BongMog and Deleted member 29710
You married a black woman so your kids will actually be brown.

Congrats boyo, instead of marrying a white girl and getting white privilege for your children they will be BBCcels in Europe.
She's mixed Arab/black and we're not married yet.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Definition of white and ethnic can be confusing

No one owns “dark skin” for example you inbred retard. Some asians can be dark skinned as well. Just like how some turks have pale skin

Go out and touch grass you dumb fuck

Put a white person and a multiracial/ethnic person next to each other, both of whom have the exact same skin colour. The ethnic/multiracial person didn't tan, and the white person did.

JFL at this SFcel cope. Is that why you keep asking me "how do you get your tan" or telling me that "I wish I had your tan"? THIS ISN'T A TAN. I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO FADE OR WASH IT OFF UNLIKE YOU.

Here are some quotes from white supremacists:

JFL at this hypocrisy. And when I point out they're being hypocritical, I can see the glorious white tears filling my cup that I'm clutching with my ethnic, mixed race and golden olive hands (yes, this was the skin colour that I was assigned at birth).

@Ai Impact

The price we pay is racial aggression. The price they pay is skin cancer.
I agree tan is not not related to white. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

• +1
according to the whites on this forum, anything that is not completely pale is "ethnic", so tanning is definetely ethnic

14226.jpg

• +1
I agree tan is not not related to white. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.
JFL at all these racist crackers on this tweet "MUH I TAN TO LOOK GOOD" "MUH I TAN BECAUSE I WANT TO" "MUH I NATURALLY GET SO DARK AFTER 1 HOUR" "MUH ETHNICS ARE SENSITIVE SNOWFLAKES"

Take the good things for yourself and keep complain about ethnics coming to your country. And now they want to turn KSA into a degenerate liberal shithole so MBS complies to draw them in.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Unseasoned chicken

How about I call you unseasoned chicken from now on (you love eating it right?)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
Definition of white and ethnic can be confusing

No one owns “dark skin” for example you inbred retard. Some asians can be dark skinned as well. Just like how some turks have pale skin

Go out and touch grass you dumb fuck
Some traits are more common in some races than others

JFL at all these racist crackers on this tweet "MUH I TAN TO LOOK GOOD" "MUH I TAN BECAUSE I WANT TO" "MUH I NATURALLY GET SO DARK AFTER 1 HOUR" "MUH ETHNICS ARE SENSITIVE SNOWFLAKES"

Take the good things for yourself and keep complain about ethnics coming to your country. And now they want to turn KSA into a degenerate liberal shithole so MBS complies to draw them in.

Isn't Kim Kardashian literally from Armenia or some shit. She's ethnic like you :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Xangsane
Isn't Kim Kardashian literally from Armenia or some shit. She's ethnic like you :lul:
Yes she is and I definitely consider her ethnic, it was mostly a BBCcel who wrote that tweet, but I'm pointing out the hypocrisy written by whites on Twitter.

Yes she is and I definitely consider her ethnic, it was mostly a BBCcel who wrote that tweet, but I'm pointing out the hypocrisy written by whites on Twitter.
Where's your ethnic side from btw

• +1
Retarded poll, you tan because it's healthy, looks good, feels good and is a sign of that you can take time off work. Nothing to do with white supremacy you cnn journalist.

• JFL
  • +1
Retarded poll, you tan because it's healthy, looks good, feels good and is a sign of that you can take time off work. Nothing to do with white supremacy you cnn journalist.
"Tee hee my skin is so golden bronze, yours is diahorrea brown"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
"Tee hee my skin is so golden bronze, yours is diahorrea brown"
I have never seen a white person look like an ethnic person because of their tan, there are still huge difference in skin colour + all the other features.

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector
Problem with tanning is that it will age white people very fast.They lost their prime faster than any race.

Most ethnics have olive undertone while white people primary cool (rare warm).
that’s why when white people tanning it’s still looks good.
Nic Kaufmann have warm under tone (based on his redacted photos) and this makes his skin great.View attachment 372540D4-AB78-42D3-98A9-4A84D941AB1F.webp

Attachments

• D28670B8-4CE6-4B18-9F50-C7A5C602921A.webp
    64.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
stop tagging me in this shit i dont care

Real whites burn in the sun

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and Xangsane
He is white

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26116

Let the hypocrites wander in their stupidity. Dont tel them the truth, they will get butthurt.

• +1
Cry for my bronzed skin

He is 25% non-White, which means he is MIXED.
@Tallooksmaxxer My father is MENA with a bit of black, and my mother is white with a bit of black

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Real whites burn in the sun
They do, and they like to say "TEE HEE I CAN GO BROWN IN UNDER 30 MINUTES IN THE SWEDISH SUN" yet piss on ethnics

• WTF
Reactions: try2beme
Cry for my bronzed skin
Bronzed skin is ethnic you little white supremacist. Stop calling us brown when we literally have the same skin colour as you when you work hard to get it.

I have never seen a white person look like an ethnic person because of their tan, there are still huge difference in skin colour + all the other features.
Why do you buy beards, eyebrows, eyelashes, hairline and lips then
Most ethnics have olive undertone while white people primary cool (rare warm).
that’s why when white people tanning it’s still looks good.
Nic Kaufmann have warm under tone (based on his redacted photos) and this makes his skin great.View attachment 2210321
Then some whites say "tee hee I'm golden olive naturally" while thinking "you're poo brown"
Yeah, they tan while peeling to get my skin colour
He is 25% non-White, which means he is MIXED.
@Tallooksmaxxer My father is MENA with a bit of black, and my mother is white with a bit of black
Let the hypocrites wander in their stupidity. Dont tel them the truth, they will get butthurt.
Exactly, I pointed it out so many times that they like to claim what they think are "good" ethnic features and call "bad" ones ethnic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 28904
Never bought anything, also just lol @ "white people". It is not like people in all white countries are the same

• JFL
Never bought anything, also just lol @ "white people". It is not like people in all white countries are the same
Minoxidil? Castor oil? Lip augmentation (especially TikTok prettyboys and male models)?

Minoxidil? Castor oil? Lip augmentation (especially TikTok prettyboys and male models)?
I have never done anything personally. Why would I?

• +1
I have never done anything personally. Why would I?
What I will say to whites is: "looksmaxx according to your own pheno, don't pick and choose from other ethnicities when you don't like multiracial people, the people some of you want to look like".