White people tan to flex their white supremacy

Is golden skin ethnic or white?

• Total voters
What I will say to whites is: "looksmaxx according to your own pheno, don't pick and choose from other ethnicities when you don't like multiracial people, the people some of you want to look like".
What is this even supposed to mean, also when did I say that I dislike nonwhites? I am not trying to be annoying just confused.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
What is this even supposed to mean, also when did I say that I dislike nonwhites? I am not trying to be annoying just confused.
I'm not talking about you, but some whites who choose to do that. MANY white TikTok prettyboys and models fall into this category.

Minoxidil? Castor oil? Lip augmentation (especially TikTok prettyboys and male models)?
@ripcordgod1 @Hoso

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
@ripcordgod1 @Hoso
why tag me on this shit thread

• So Sad
Tan is natural, I go outside and I attain it passively

And I don’t get skin cancer because I eat well (cholesterol turns into vitamin D, which combined with the moisturizing effect of saturated fat provides better sun protection than ethnic brown skin). I never once burnt while eating a ton of animal products

Tan is natural, I go outside and I attain it passively

And I don’t get skin cancer because I eat well (cholesterol turns into vitamin D, which combined with the moisturizing effect of saturated fat provides better sun protection than ethnic brown skin)
Translation: "Fuck non-whites I'm better than you"

Translation: "Fuck non-whites I'm better than you"
Non-whites have a tendency to arrogantly assume that just because their skin is a few shades darker, they have an unbreakable shield against UV rays. But in reality even the darkest Nilotic black skin has an SPF of like 15, it’s barely anything.

It’s all about nutrition, if you eat like shit you’ll be unprotected no matter your skin color. White people just tend to get shit on because wrinkles visually show earlier on lighter skin, while darker skin tone hides it (think of it like a drawing on a canva, the white background makes the dark paint very visible)

Last edited:
Non-whites have a tendency to arrogantly assume that just because their skin is a few shades darker, they have an unbreakable shield against UV rays. But in reality even the darkest Nilotic black skin has an SPF of like 15, it’s barely anything.

It’s all about nutrition, if you eat like shit you’ll be unprotected no matter your skin color. White people just tend to get shit on because wrinkles visually show earlier on lighter skin, while darker ones hide it think of it like a drawing on a canva, the white background makes the dark paint very visible)
If we get skin cancer we're more likely to die from it because it's often diagnosed at a later stage and can appear in weirder locations.

your kids will be incels

Take the good things for yourself and keep complain about ethnics coming to your country. And now they want to turn KSA into a degenerate liberal shithole so MBS complies to draw them in.
You're liberal asf jfl

Arab subhumans need to be gassed. Der Fuhrer died too early

You know skin lightening for ethnics is very similiar to tanning for white people. There's no racism here either, the ideal skin tone is between brown and white.

You know skin lightening for ethnics is very similiar to tanning for white people. There's no racism here either, the ideal skin tone is between brown and white.
that's what light ethnics have, and that's what whites get skin cancer for.

that's what light ethnics have, and that's what whites get skin cancer for.
Is it wrong to want to look better? It's barely about racism.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
This is why you're a liberal ngl, you see every matter on race with the view that white people are the aggressors.

• JFL
looking better = picking and mixing to look mixed or light ethnic
Studies show that tanned skin is more attractive. It's not about racism, its about aesthetics.
Looking better for Indians and Koreans: picking and mixing to look white.

Much more than a conservative.
Why?
Studies show that tanned skin is more attractive. It's not about racism, its about aesthetics.
Looking better for Indians and Koreans: picking and mixing to look white.
it's about racism because why should all good features be attributed to white people?
Why must white people pick and mix ethnic features and claim they're natural (they're not)?

Believe in inherent racism, dont blame ethnics nearlly anywhere when it comes to ethnic and white issues.
it's about racism because why should all good features be attributed to white people?
Why must white people pick and mix ethnic features and claim they're natural (they're not)?
Tan skin tone, the ideal in some white countries, is literally a feature attributed to certain ethnics but ok...
Tanning is going into the sun and changing your skin tone. How is that not semi natural.
I don't care about asians lightening their skin and claiming natural and white people tanning and doing the same. It's their mating value thats at stake if they say its artificial.
Anyhow if a white guy gets a tan from being outside a lot is that bad as well?

You're just insecure of white people it seems.

• JFL
Believe in inherent racism, dont blame ethnics nearlly anywhere when it comes to ethnic and white issues.

Tan skin tone, the ideal in some white countries, is literally a feature attributed to certain ethnics but ok...
Tanning is going into the sun and changing your skin tone. How is that not semi natural.
I don't care about asians lightening their skin and claiming natural and white people tanning and doing the same. It's their mating value thats at stake if they say its artificial.

licking whitey ass

• +1
licking whitey ass
You're just confirming my point. Every race issue is either the white's fault or you're a self hating ethnic. Either address my points or I'll see that you have nothing of substance to say.

You're just confirming my point. Every race issue is either the white's fault or you're a self hating ethnic. Either address my points or I'll see that you have nothing of substance to say.
what makes you think I'm a self hating ethnic?

Answer me first.
tanning causes skin cancer and many white people like to flex their superiority over ethnic and mixed people.

tanning causes skin cancer and many white people like to flex their superiority over ethnic and mixed people.
You make huge generalisations

the vast majority are just tanning to fit the ideal standard, of a person who goes outside and plays sports

maybe there are some whites like that but they are a meaningless minority

• JFL
You make huge generalisations

the vast majority are just tanning to fit the ideal standard, of a person who goes outside and plays sports

maybe there are some whites like that but they are a meaningless minority
muh ideal standard
They make that standard by picking ethnic features for a white face
then call ethnics/mixed people who naturally have them "shit brown"

• +1
muh ideal standard
They make that standard by picking ethnic features for a white face
Because some ethnic features, like thick lips, are more attractive. A combo of some races makes the ideal face. Its not about races, its about aesthetics.
then call ethnics/mixed people who naturally have them "shit brown"
True in the past but nowadays mixed and ethnic people, like mulattos and asians are widely admired for their looks. Any racism ethnics face nowadays in urban areas is the exception and not the the norm.

Because some ethnic features, like thick lips, are more attractive. A combo of some races makes the ideal face. Its not about races, its about aesthetics.
yes but these features are hardly found on white people unless they buy them.
True in the past but nowadays mixed and ethnic people, like mulattos and asians are widely admired for their looks. Any racism ethnics face nowadays in urban areas is the exception and not the the norm.
it's the norm.

yes but these features are hardly found on white people unless they buy them.
White skin and straight noses are also hardly found on ethnics unless they buy them. There is nothing wrong with looksmaxxing.
it's the norm.
white people being racist get eviscerated on social media mostly by other white people.

White skin and straight noses are also hardly found on ethnics unless they buy them. There is nothing wrong with looksmaxxing.

white people being racist get eviscerated on social media mostly by other white people.
stop calling tanned skin white skin.