White vs. Asian women (Poll)

Which women are more attractive?

• Total voters
White coloring is incel on females.

According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal. But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström. Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström.

But on the other hand they didn’t have to relate to local beauty standards. Most of the 13 women who lived in Singapore were accompanying spouses to working husbands. Their husbands’ job contracts included a house with a maid, swimming pool and tennis courts. “They were not integrated in the Singaporean community. They lived an expat life with other expat wives, and created their own separate community.”
3261FA30 8ECC 445B 8F2B 4A011D86F14F

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
I hope you get sent to a concentration camp

Lol, odds are far more likely that you will be suffering that fate.

✅Ethnic male
✅anti vaxx
✅unintelligent
✅physically weak
✅unemployed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19432, 360°, Deleted member 15305 and 3 others
Only white incels like asian women
white women fog but any man with healthy t levels would be attracted to asian women esp since they’re feminine, being picky about race=low T

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
White women look like bulldogs , especially blondes who look very masculine. I feel repulsed when I see a woman with light eyes.

The average chinese woman is more feminine and attractive. Men of all races view asian women as the most attractive women of the human race.
iu
iu
Attachments

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, PrinceLuenLeoncur and AlexBrown84
white women fog but any man with healthy t levels would be attracted to asian women esp since they’re feminine, being picky about race=low T
Tbh I would date an asian if she was hot, I just prefer latinas/whites

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 2403 and AlexBrown84
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19432
White coloring is incel on females.

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal. But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström.

But on the other hand they didn’t have to relate to local beauty standards. Most of the 13 women who lived in Singapore were accompanying spouses to working husbands. Their husbands’ job contracts included a house with a maid, swimming pool and tennis courts. “They were not integrated in the Singaporean community. They lived an expat life with other expat wives, and created their own separate community.”
@gamma why are u agreeing with him?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 15099 and germanlooks
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, PrinceLuenLeoncur, germanlooks and 2 others
she isn’t east asian she’s SEA, notice how she’s brown and masc

east asian women are lighter and more feminine

Oxymoronic statements. East Asians are darker than Southeast Asians and brown skin is more feminine.

18-Table6-1.png

19-Table6-1.png

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 2403
Oxymoronic statements. East Asians are darker than Southeast Asians and brown skin is more feminine.

18-Table6-1.png
south east asians are mixed with curries and abos they’re brown

0614C049 0FA7 469A 9185 223FBCAD052A

east asians are lighter due to evolving in a colder climate+not being mixed with abos and curries

121C1E2A 793C 4CD4 A54B D2B2CB7241D8

if brown skin is more feminine then why do white women fog 😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kekee, Marsiere214, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
I’d much rather wake up to this than a white girl who gotta put 5 pound makeup on to get on equal level of Asian girl first thing in morning
Ironic.
Asians girls are the biggest make up frauders

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, fjor2096, Deleted member 15305 and 2 others
Asian foids are boring as hell

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and LooksDeficiency
south east asians are mixed with curries and abos they’re brown

View attachment 1479443

east asians are lighter due to evolving in a colder climate+not being mixed with abos and curries

View attachment 1479448

if brown skin is more feminine then why do white women fog 😂

Again, look at the chart you idiot. Higher values mean lighter skin. The southeast Asians on the Chart (like Vietnamese) have lighter skin than the East Asians (like Japanese).

White women get mogged by Asian AND Latina women. This is an objective fact, men prefer brown Asian and Latina women over white.

20180818_FBC544.png

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and AlexBrown84
Ironic.
Asians girls are the biggest make up frauders

Wrong. That would be white women.
Also the biggest tan frauders, hair frauders, weight frauders, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and AlexBrown84
Again, look at the chart you idiot. Higher values mean lighter skin. The southeast Asians on the Chart (like Vietnamese) have lighter skin than the East Asians (like Japanese).

White women get mogged by Asian AND Latina women. This is an obiective fact, men prefer brown Asian and Latina women over white.

20180818_FBC544.png
>brown asians are the best looking women
>SEA are lighter

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

the chart you showed just says asian women not vietnamese in particular, it’s obvious it means east asian, and if you think east asians are darker than literal brown women as you yourself describe them you must’ve lost your mind

How am I trolling? I would rather have children with a Korean/Japanese/Taiwanese girl than a white girl
no, i was talking about ur selfie bombardment in every comment

• +1
This is true. It go East Asian > south East Asian > mulatta > white > arab > african
white>hapa>latina>MENA>mulatta>north indians>SEA>blacks>dravidians>abos

• +1
Reactions: Kekee, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15338
>brown asians are the best looking women
>SEA are lighter

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

the chart you showed just says asian women not vietnamese in particular, it’s obvious it means east asian, and if you think east asians are darker than literal brown women as you yourself describe them you must’ve lost your mind

You fucking dumbass.

This is the chart that says SEA are lighter. Read it.

18-Table6-1.png

19-Table6-1.png

It's East Asian (EA) women who are brown. Not SEA.

White women get mogged by Asian women. This is an obiective fact, men prefer brown Asian over white.
why is the poll 38-5 then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19432, datboijj, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Marsiere214, Deleted member 9641 and 3 others
average white girl > biggest asian stacy(y)
obviously white women fog, but asians are a close second and no other ethnicity compares
and by asians i mean japs and south koreans
nigga Asian girls come after dogs ded srs along with blacks

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Anyanglover, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
No makeup was used in the creation of this study:

lewis-2012.png

• +1
You fucking dumbass.

This is the chart that says SEA are lighter. Read it.

18-Table6-1.png

19-Table6-1.png

It's East Asian (EA) women who are brown. Not SEA.
what is this study, reflectance :lul:

SEA are literally brown with abo features only subhuman expats fuck them

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
White women look like bulldogs , especially blondes who look very masculine. I feel repulsed when I see a woman with light eyes.
640B5E06 DB92 41A3 A8C4 25096ED3122C

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, 360°, Deleted member 15305 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel
what is this study, reflectance :lul:

SEA are literally brown with abo features only subhuman expats fuck them

Reflectance measures skin lightness. Higher value = lighter skin.

And as you can see from the chart, southeast Asians are lighter than East Asians.

Now shut the fuck up and stop whining.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Why is this thread 3 pages long? And why are half the pics posted in this thread are of a black guy?

Screenshot 20220106 024328

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj, 360° and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Gooks are generally ugly lol. The only ethnicity they mog are indians and some african ethnicities..

Latinas > Arabian > Black > South European White/Mediterranean> North/East/West European White > Orientals > Indians > Everything else

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 1617
Why is this thread 3 pages long? And why are half the pics posted in this thread are of a black guy?
one guy trying to say AF > WF but he not moving the poll results

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Gooks are generally ugly lol. The only ethnicity they mog are indians and some african ethnicities..

Latinas > Arabian > Black > South European White/Mediterranean> North/East/West European White > Orientals > Indians > Everything else

Spotted the Arab woman LARPing on an incel forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, gamma, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 9641, germanlooks and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and Deleted member 15338
white>hapa>latina>MENA>east asian>mulatta>north indians>SEA>blacks>dravidians>abos

MENA with capital letters, i cage everytime i see this for some reason, looks weird like "! Or ?"

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 2403
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 1617
Reflectance measures skin lightness. Higher value = lighter skin.

And as you can see from the chart, southeast Asians are lighter than East Asians.

Now shut the fuck up and stop whining.
the only vietnamese i can see being light are the ones with predominant east asian ancestry which is all u need to know

• +1
Reactions: traveler

Users who are viewing this thread

Back