White vs. Asian women (Poll)

Which women are more attractive?

• Total voters
Spotted the Arab woman LARPing on an incel forum.

How? lol. I generally find middle eastern/arabian women pretty goodlooking, but I love latinas. I watch this youtube channel called "Howaboutbeirut" (based in lebanon) & a few other arabian prank channels and the women there are pretty hot lol.

And why are half the pics posted in this thread are of a black guy?

screenshot_20220106-024328-jpg.1479497
Problem?
EAE9AC1A E99F 45FD A694 BF66EEA8ADA5

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Jason Voorhees
How? lol. I generally find middle eastern/arabian women pretty goodlooking, but I love latinas. I watch this youtube channel called "Howaboutbeirut" (based in lebanon) & a few other arabian prank channels and the women there are pretty hot lol.

Extremely unpopular preferences, LARP

the only vietnamese i can see being light are the ones with predominant east asian ancestry which is all u need to know

Again, wrong. See chart. Filipinos and Cambodians are lighter than Southern Japanese.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Extremely unpopular preferences, LARP
Well we all have our preferences and i'm black and generally prefer "colored" people (besides south indians), which is why i'm not that attracted to north europeans and prefer south europeans over them.. Alot of south europeans and arabians have alot of the same features I find attractive on latinas. Also, I love curly hair and alot of arabians have very thick, curly hair :love:

Gooks are generally ugly lol. The only ethnicity they mog are indians and some african ethnicities..

Latinas > Arabian > Black > South European White/Mediterranean> North/East/West European White > Orientals > Indians > Everything else
agree that latinas and arabs are top tier but gooks arent ugly, gooks in the west distort their true SMV, western makeup unironically looksmins them cause it makes them more masc and hides their neoteny, not to mention them being fatter than they should be cause western diet and culture

Again, wrong. See chart. Filipinos and Cambodians are lighter than Southern Japanese.
saying vietnamese are lighter is one thing but FILIPINOS AND CAMBODIANS, you are speaking out of your ass

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
agree that latinas and arabs are top tier but gooks arent ugly, gooks in the west distort their true SMV, western makeup unironically looksmins them cause it makes them more masc and hides their neoteny, not to mention them being fatter than they should be cause western diet and culture
Look at them WITHOUT makeup and you'll see what I mean. They have no jawlines, flat faces, weird ass eyes, no eyelid, no eyebrows, etc..Oriental women are the biggest frauds.

Your average oriental without makeup :lul::hnghn::
pena-attempt-1024x775.jpg

5b3b279b7c260-asian-makeup-transformations-coverimage.jpg

After-Seeing-This-You-Will-Never-Be-Able-To-Trust-Any-Women-2.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, germanlooks and traveler
18-Table6-1.png

19-Table6-1.png

Again read the chart faggot. Higher values = lighter skin.

Also note how southern Chinese (genetically identical to Southeast Asians) are so much lighter than Japanese. Southern Chinese are almost as light as Europeans.

Again, look at the chart you idiot. Higher values mean lighter skin. The southeast Asians on the Chart (like Vietnamese) have lighter skin than the East Asians (like Japanese).

White women get mogged by Asian AND Latina women. This is an objective fact, men prefer brown Asian and Latina women over white.

20180818_FBC544.png

Your misinterpreting that graph white women are maybe about percent different in ratings.

Black women are seen as seen as ugly according to that graph.

Most the differences can be explained by different voter polls and white males prefer asians for some reason

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Your misinterpreting that graph white women are maybe about percent different in ratings.

Most the differences can be explained by different voter polls and white males prefer asians for some reason

No dummy, the perentage difference is huge. White women greatly outnumber Asian women in the USA, and are getting fewer responses. For that to happen, Asian women must be receiving like 100 messages for every 1 message a white girl receives. The difference is huge.

ALL races of men prefer Asian or Latina women:

ethnic-preferences2_custom-2bcc84fb38b5ab6f7b614f933449fe2421d0eefd-s1100-c50.png

Asian women are literally the worst looking and it’s not even close

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234
Come to Europe you’ll see most menas are subhuman like African women

Lebenese women are sexy though but they are leventine the only Arabs that look good are leventines and they live in Jordan, lebanon and Syria. Best looking North African women are Berber women from Algeria and Morocco they are typical shitskins but some are white passing but most are brown but they are basically mullatos so they don’t look as semetic. Maghrebi women are nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234

Ding ding ding, if it was all races East Asian women would be below black women.

fact is white men are obsessed with these East women so it skews the results this is why black women are on the bottom as white and East Asian men don’t like them.

if this test was done but black men were the voters black women would be on top or second behind white women

Point is the raters race determines it all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19432, Looks234 and reptiles
Ding ding ding, if it was all races East Asian women would be below black women.

fact is white men are obsessed with these East women so it skews the results this is why black women are on the bottom as white and East Asian men don’t like them.

if this test was done but black men were the voters black women would be on top or second behind white women

Point is the raters race determines it all
legit

if this was more of a black male base forum then black female would be on top
but this is a white male based forum with a few ethnics so it's white females on top

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and PrinceLuenLeoncur
niether
the average white woman and the average asian women are both similarly attractive

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Asian women because a white woman hurt me.

Another giga autistic and retarded greycel ( @Detona ) entered this forum.

I am too lazy to make an evisceration thread about him because I already wasted enough time arguing with him.

But anyways he strongly believes that Asian women are more attractive than white women.
While he backs it up with some more or less obscure studies I think we all know that it’s bullshit.

So to prove him that he is wrong I am making this poll.

Asian Woman (he calls this the most attractive Asian woman btw:feelskek:):
View attachment 1479360

White Woman (just picture your favorite white woman I just post some examples):
View attachment 1479361
View attachment 1479362
View attachment 1479364

@Biiyo03 @Preston @TioJohn @AscendingHero @WannabeJock @forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession @Amnesia @cloUder @StrangerDanger @looksmaxxer234 @mulattomaxxer @WontStopNorwooding @SteelTitan @Prettyboy @LastHopeForNorman
@.👽. @PingPong @Ethereal @astatine @subhuman incel @OldVirgin
Eurasian mogs asian and white.

Both can be retarded and date pajeets

that’s why sheboons >>>>>

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
The only significant physical advantages Asian women have over white women are that they're tighter, less fat (which is more environmental than genetic), and tend to age better (their skin isn't as thin).

Also, Asian women tend to have higher RMV than white women. It isn't surprising that Asian women rival (and sometimes outcompete) white women on online dating.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Nordic women are my preferance.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
it is just preference, doesn't mean one is better than the other. goodlooking will still be good looking

😍😍😍😍

86809ebdebc9dc81c803cea01a9210c0
1456011 498754500232526 1852258953 n
1511420 518243811616928 1051455447 n
9d8e7bbd6b289e7fd2176867abb6a567  orange caramel asian beauty
42bf4201cb5bbbb9714b17b79e4d2655

IMG 20200408 083500
IMG 20200408 083512
Water
Water 4
18948136 1922405851372038 5688405538958737408 n
Suzy baesuzy
Be7adce75c1124cc673075f52cd88bbb
04866f2f94410a2f26304a1884d1c830
Bb4a470734da78b8ebf6a5ba95cdae54
8796b44babf753bf225d710768b1a9a5

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, traveler, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
Idk why white guys like Asian girls so much tbh. But yea hapas are fine.
WE need the white bois to step aside so we can at least have a chance at the white women.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
@Anstrum95 thoughts?:oops:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Another giga autistic and retarded greycel ( @Detona ) entered this forum.

I am too lazy to make an evisceration thread about him because I already wasted enough time arguing with him.

But anyways he strongly believes that Asian women are more attractive than white women.
While he backs it up with some more or less obscure studies I think we all know that it’s bullshit.

So to prove him that he is wrong I am making this poll.

Asian Woman (he calls this the most attractive Asian woman btw:feelskek:):
View attachment 1479360

White Woman (just picture your favorite white woman I just post some examples):
View attachment 1479361
View attachment 1479362
View attachment 1479364

@Biiyo03 @Preston @TioJohn @AscendingHero @WannabeJock @forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession @Amnesia @cloUder @StrangerDanger @looksmaxxer234 @mulattomaxxer @WontStopNorwooding @SteelTitan @Prettyboy @LastHopeForNorman
@.👽. @PingPong @Ethereal @astatine @subhuman incel @OldVirgin
She's obvioulsy some chink woman larping as incel.

The only significant physical advantages Asian women have over white women are that they're tighter, less fat (which is more environmental than genetic), and tend to age better (their skin isn't as thin).

Also, Asian women tend to have higher RMV than white women. It isn't surprising that Asian women rival (and sometimes outcompete) white women on online dating.
East Asian women have wider hips than even Whire women (which have huge hips BTW) therefore their pussies are actually deeper and looser by default contrary to popular belief the only reason why it seems white women have larger pussies is due to Asian women being 5foot dwarfs whilst Whire girls avg at 5’6 but with everything equal Asian women are loose.

the fat thing is intresting as both are endomorphic races so fat gain is naturally gentic to both euro and east A women but as you said it’s more cultural and environmental. Ironically blsck women are genetically more predisposed to be slimmer but you wouldn’t think that when 75% of them are fat fucks

I don’t know what RMV (PLZ TELL ME WHAT RMV IS) is but Asian women only rival Whire women due to 80% of online dating males being white, if it was an equal amount of ethnics and whites White women would win by a landslide as only Whire guys like East Asian women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19432
East Asian women have wider hips than even Whire women (which have huge hips BTW) therefore their pussies are actually deeper and looser by default contrary to popular belief the only reason why it seems white women have larger pussies is due to Asian women being 5foot dwarfs whilst Whire girls avg at 5’6 but with everything equal Asian women are loose.
Source? I've generally assumed that the vaginal cavity dimensions and penis dimensions evolved in tandem.
I don’t know what RMV (PLZ TELL ME WHAT RMV IS) is but Asian women only rival Whire women due to 80% of online dating males being white, if it was an equal amount of ethnics and whites White women would win by a landslide as only Whire guys like East Asian women.
Relationship market value. Asian women tend to be raised in stricter households (lower rate of single motherhood), resulting in comparatively higher RMV.

Source? I've generally assumed that the vaginal cavity dimensions and penis dimensions evolved in tandem.

Relationship market value. Asian women tend to be raised in stricter households (lower rate of single motherhood), resulting in comparatively higher RMV.
East Asian women have wider hips and thus deeper pussies due to that and longer torso to limb height ratio.

womens vaginal depth depends on Height as it’s an internal organ this is why height and dick size isn’t a factor used for dick length and they are external organs which don’t use the same law as internal organs. Black women ironically have the tightest pussies due to having the shortest torsos and narrowest hips despite their men having biggest dicks funny how that works. Just do a search on it if you don’t believe me it’s evolution but as I said it seems their pussies are tighter due to Asian women being SO MUCH shorter than avg black and white women bht at equal height what I said is legit

i agree with you regarding relationship value, white women are the worst race of women to get into a relationship with they all have high body counts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19432 and .👽.
He’s a retarded sperg for sure. But I agree with him that that green eyed girl u posted in the other thread looked like a tranny

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
East Asian women have wider hips and thus deeper pussies due to that and longer torso to limb height ratio.

womens vaginal depth depends on Height as it’s an internal organ this is why height and dick size isn’t a factor used for dick length and they are external organs which don’t use the same law as internal organs. Black women ironically have the tightest pussies due to having the shortest torsos and narrowest hips despite their men having biggest dicks funny how that works. Just do a search on it if you don’t believe me it’s evolution but as I said it seems their pussies are tighter due to Asian women being SO MUCH shorter than avg black and white women bht at equal height what I said is legit

i agree with you regarding relationship value, white women are the worst race of women to get into a relationship with they all have high body counts.
so whats the ideal girl for short/thin dicklets? black women?:hnghn:

white women fog but asians are the only ones that let me fuck them :feelswhy:

so whats the ideal girl for short/thin dicklets? black women?:hnghn:
Short black women I guess lol

but all short women will have tighter narrow less deep pussies regardless of race so a latina and Azn woman and white woman as well.

Do you play StarCraft? :lul:

Not anymore, but I’m not using SFcel propoganda with the skull size thing which has been disproven time and time again, with black males ironically having larger skulls than white ones in even the studies showin skull sizes. The thing is that the SFcels were bias and used black womens skulls as the medium as to which they’d measure racial skull size when the joke is if we remove the female skulls the black male skulls were larger than the white ones.

a babies skull size doesn’t determine the size of a fully grown man black women only have narrow hips and vaginal canal due to being tropically adapted and the tropics placing evolutionary pressures for a more sleek slender build better suited to disperse heat without overheating. they are muscular due to tropical diseases.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19432
What people say and how people actually act are normally different.

Many various dating sites have data available on preferences for races for the most part white men come out on top for all races for females wanting white men more than any other race (with the exception of black women who have a preference for black men. As for dating preferences of men for women based on race I have not cared or considered this until now.

In the dating app from facebook the data shows that white men again are the winners for the highest response rates of all races except black women (white men are their lowest response rates).Black men have the lowest response rates from women of all races except black women. Black women have the lowest response rates from men of all races. Asian women have the highest repsonse rate from men all races with the exception of Asian men as their highest response rate is to Latin Women.

From this data alone the hierarchy for men is White men>Latin>Asian>Black
The hierarchy for women is Asian Women>Latin>White>Black

It appears all races except blacks prefer to go outside their own race. Also, these dating websites are mostly for people looking for hookups and not long term relationships.

Personally I'm more attracted to latin women than any other race. Asians are cute but just too damn skinny. I believe white women on average have more attractive faces than any other race. Latin women have the most attractive bodies. Asians might be the best race for pair bonding.

Kinda shit thread tbh. I don't think a single race completely mogs another race. The sample size of women is too broad.
I voted white women because on average white women mog. White women get nice eye colours. It doesn't mean asian women are ugly though. I have seen alot of good looking asian women. Most of the people I see are white I would say I have seen a higher percentage of attractive asian women in comparison to white women. and I would happily choose a 4PSL HQNP Asian becky over some caked up UK chav girl.

"Gook Whore"

"Aryan Goddess"

Looks >>>>> Race

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 16474
Asian women bro they're submissive
And look just like the ones from the anime I watch :soy::soy::soy::soy:
you are not black pilled if you think anime characters actually look asian

you are not black pilled if you think anime characters actually look asian
Fax tbh. they don't really look asian.

But most weebs would rather go to japan to find a waifu than sweden.

@TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers