White vs. Asian women (Poll)

Which women are more attractive?

• Total voters
Surprising results, but still prefer noodles personally

the fate of the universe on the line, the Martians have the death beam pointed at earth, im left with choosing a South Korean girl, or a polish girl, IM CHOOSING KOREAN EVERYDAY
Wow truly spoken like a person who's never got closer to Korea than watching a blackpink video on his Samsung phone...

I think I prefer Asian women on average as looks go, but my favourites tend to be outlier White women.

I like pale girls so white girls but pale asian girls is second.

edf216662a9fc8679d7029b71da4441f.jpg
394c68345bcaaf9068b560fa6f21cc5d.jpg
13f21c79295bab499ec39e8bf84d7e74.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Ronnie
white women without a doubt. The only appeal that asian women have is that they are easy and submissive (which is debatable) and they are tight (also debatable)

Another giga autistic and retarded greycel ( @Detona ) entered this forum.

I am too lazy to make an evisceration thread about him because I already wasted enough time arguing with him.

But anyways he strongly believes that Asian women are more attractive than white women.
While he backs it up with some more or less obscure studies I think we all know that it’s bullshit.

So to prove him that he is wrong I am making this poll.

Asian Woman (he calls this the most attractive Asian woman btw:feelskek:):
View attachment 1479360

White Woman (just picture your favorite white woman I just post some examples):
View attachment 1479361
View attachment 1479362
View attachment 1479364

@Biiyo03 @Preston @TioJohn @AscendingHero @WannabeJock @forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession @Amnesia @cloUder @StrangerDanger @looksmaxxer234 @mulattomaxxer @WontStopNorwooding @SteelTitan @Prettyboy @LastHopeForNorman
@.👽. @PingPong @Ethereal @astatine @subhuman incel @OldVirgin
Even if asian women look better they got mongoloid genes wouldn't want a rehash of the Elliot Rodger fiasco ykyk

• JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Everybody who picked white women is a legit homosexual