who else doesn’t think they’re shit?

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Kraken
i have the lowest self esteem ever. i fucking hate myself. i wish i could fucking end my stinking piece of shit ass self.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe and Vermilioncore
Same I like to sit on the John and just interview myself but all I ask is why I was born and why haven’t I killed myself

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Same I like to sit on the John and just interview myself but all I ask is why I was born and why haven’t I killed myself
i wish there was a job interview where they asked “how come ur a piece of shit ass nigga who needs to die” id hand them a 500 page resume explaining why srs

i wish there was a job interview where they asked “how come ur a piece of shit ass nigga who needs to die” id hand them a 500 page resume explaining why srs
Same I wish in an interview a guy asked “what’s your deal bud why are you still breathing”

• JFL
Same I wish in an interview a guy asked “what’s your deal bud why are you still breathing”
id be like good point bud and unload a clip into the whole store and then blow my brains out

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm the shit, got these other haters pissed 'cause my toilet paper thick

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and vermillioncorefan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Eternal_
  • +1