Who else "handicaps" themselves in the club/bars to boost their ego?

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
Sometimes I go to the club/bars and do a combination of the following to slightly nerf/handicap my looks, so when I get approached even when handicapped, my ego goes through the roof:
  • Having shit posture/bent legs/stooped over to appear 2-3 inches shorter
  • Having a deliberately bad haircut by messing my hair up
  • Wearing really baggy/wrinkled clothes to hide my mogger frame
  • Tuck my chin in slightly to hide my lower third and make it look like I have a low hyoid bone/slight doubt chin
  • Lower my upper eyelids a lot so I look like a sleepy cuck
  • Raise my eyebrows slightly so my eyebrows look high set and I no longer have piercing hunter eyes
  • Draw acne/rashes/blemishes on my skin using makeup or pens
  • Not shave for a few days so I lose my prettyboy look
  • Hunch my shoulders really close together so my frame looks average at best instead of mogger
  • Wear glasses out (I don't think this reduces your appeal if Chadlite or above) but I've done it
  • Tilt your lower jaw to the side a bit to fraud jaw asymmetry

I've done a combination of the above autistic actions a few times while out at night and I've still been approached plenty, absolute lifefuel

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, poopoohead, Mewton and 4 others
Best larper on the site ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Heinrich Schmidt, klamus and 3 others
funniest nigga on this site hands down.

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Sometimes I go to the club/bars and do a combination of the following to slightly nerf/handicap my looks, so when I get approached even when handicapped, my ego goes through the roof:
  • Tuck my chin in slightly to hide my lower third and make it look like I have a low hyoid bone/slight doubt chin
  • Raise my eyebrows slightly so my eyebrows look high set and I no longer have piercing hunter eyes
  • Hunch my shoulders really close together so my frame looks average at best instead of mogger
  • Wear glasses out (I don't think this reduces your appeal if Chadlite or above) but I've done it

I've done a combination of the above autistic actions a few times while out at night and I've still been approached plenty, absolute lifefuel
stfu stupid slope

this is just my baseline

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Maalik and thecel
bro ur autistic

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and thecel
we should all have an annual Looksmin day and live a day as subhumans to better remind ourselves of the brutality of the Blackpill, and just to spice things up a bit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and i14bytes
we should all have an annual Looksmin day and live a day as subhumans to better remind ourselves of the brutality of the Blackpill, and just to spice things up a bit.
actually a good idea

• Love it
Reactions: Maalik
I guess purposefully lowering yourself on the looks scale will humble you

3810239 3809815 LMAO

least autistic user on org

a normal forum with normal people

Just fucking kek