Who has higher SMV? notnedarb4 or Cameron Porras?

Who has higher SMV? notnedarb4 or Cameron Porras?

• Total voters
Brutal ethnic harmony pill

Foids see a chad or chadlite especially one with insanely high SMV like notnedarb4 and get insecure to the point they automatically hate him JFL.
Yep, women are really insecure. One girl saw his sister and said it almost gave her a heart attack (because she thought they were dating)as
I noticed that in such videos (when you see one really high SMV person in a relationship), if the male is chadlite+, girls act insecure saying they wish they had big breasts or blonde hair like the girl. Even if the relationship isn't really looksmatched. However even if a guy in a relationship is better looking than a girl, but he's subchadlite women always act like the girl is way better looking. And if a girl dates a guy she fogs, girls complain saying the reverse never happens, and guys say "what am I doing wrong", while if a guy dates a girl he mogs girls act like it's looksmatched and sometimes still say the girl looks better.
What do you rate their GFs?
Blonde is high MTB and hapa is low MTB

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
If everyone's comments on curries having below mid orbitals and your info that Cameron is part Indian is true then-
Yes, he's specifically east Indian/Native Central American/white.
I guess ethnic lips are pretty full though I seldom see ethnics with lips that are that full.
Do mine compare?
My first impression would still be some sort of filler but I can't prove or disprove anything there
some people have said this, but it might be the modelling agency that asked him to do this.

notnedarb4 looks chaddier in general. porras looks lgbt which only attracts mentally ill ltbs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Xangsane
Yep, women are really insecure. One girl saw his sister and said it almost gave her a heart attack (because she thought they were dating)as
I noticed that in such videos (when you see one really high SMV person in a relationship), if the male is chadlite+, girls act insecure saying they wish they had big breasts or blonde hair like the girl. Even if the relationship isn't really looksmatched. However even if a guy in a relationship is better looking than a girl, but he's subchadlite women always act like the girl is way better looking. And if a girl dates a guy she fogs, girls complain saying the reverse never happens, and guys say "what am I doing wrong", while if a guy dates a girl he mogs girls act like it's looksmatched and sometimes still say the girl looks better.
I don't get why they do this. If a girl were showing signs of thinking this about me I'd try to talk her out of it and tell her that I care about her and would move heaven and earth to support her and care for her.
I think girls are trying to autoreject chadlite/Chads because they think they will reject or pump and dump them.
Blonde is high MTB and hapa is low MTB
Gotcha, and what about the guys?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Yes, he's specifically east Indian/Native Central American/white.

Do mine compare?

some people have said this, but it might be the modelling agency that asked him to do this.
Both of your lips look almost equal in height whilst Cameron's lower lip is noticeably larger than his top. Yours also has a cupid's bow that's rather defined giving it some shape as it tapers off to the end. Cameron's bow isn't really defined and remains pretty full on the sides in comparison giving it a lack of shape and probably why it gives me the impression that fillers were involved as filled lips can have a tendency to look a bit smooth as well as loose their definition compared to lips that are either naturally full or lips that have undergone a form of a lip lift

• +1
[IMG alt="Xangsane"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/14/14226.jpg?1684709757[/IMG]

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
I don't get why they do this. If a girl were showing signs of thinking this about me I'd try to talk her out of it and tell her that I care about her and would move heaven and earth to support her and care for her.
I think girls are trying to autoreject chadlite/Chads because they think they will reject or pump and dump them.
The girls think they are entitled to better looking guys which is why I guess. I don't know.
Gotcha, and what about the guys?
Not sure why I would rate Porras but notnedarb is chadlite. PSL aside Notnedarb is extremely high SMV, ideal physique, great pheno.

• +1
Both of your lips look almost equal in height whilst Cameron's lower lip is noticeably larger than his top. Yours also has a cupid's bow that's rather defined giving it some shape as it tapers off to the end. Cameron's bow isn't really defined and remains pretty full on the sides in comparison giving it a lack of shape and probably why it gives me the impression that fillers were involved as filled lips can have a tendency to look a bit smooth as well as loose their definition compared to lips that are either naturally full or lips that have undergone a form of a lip lift
So in other words you're saying that my lips look completely untouched? Could you tell we have ethnic lips?

Also what about notnedarb4?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
They want him but try to autoreject him in fear of being pumped and dumped.

I'd say he's chad tbh.
Yeah he could be chad. Chad smv for sure, psl maybe high chadlite.
What would you rate Porras's SMV and pheno in comparison?
I don't know but notnedarb mogs him to oblivion imo. He's obviously above average, but I guess HTN compared to notnedarb.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and Xangsane
Yeah he could be chad. Chad smv for sure, psl maybe high chadlite.
I can see this.
I don't know but notnedarb mogs him to oblivion imo.
In PSL, SMV or both?
He's obviously above average,
I agree.
but I guess HTN compared to notnedarb.
Is this in SMV?
Would you say he's race, harmony and pheno failoed compared to notnedarb (who pretty much has the #1 pheno)?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and Xangsane
@Blackgymmax

You base your opinion on the votes?
First guy has insane appeal to most girls and of all races, mostly white girls (including stacies) in his comments. Second guy has mostly ethnic girls (HTB max) in the comments, and most of his audience is nonwhite. Latinas, Arabs, Asians and black women are mostly present. (Generally white girls here are considered the highest SMV for all but there may be differences depending on the person)

• +1
First guy has insane appeal to most girls and of all races, mostly white girls (including stacies) in his comments. Second guy has mostly ethnic girls (HTB max) in the comments, and most of his audience is nonwhite. Latinas, Arabs, Asians and black women are mostly present. (Generally white girls here are considered the highest SMV for all but there may be differences depending on the person)
@emeraldglass generally guys with his pheno, whether white southern European or ethnic, tend to have a lot of Latinas in the comments for some reason.

• +1
First guy has insane appeal to most girls and of all races, mostly white girls (including stacies) in his comments. Second guy has mostly ethnic girls (HTB max) in the comments, and most of his audience is nonwhite. (Generally white girls here are considered the highest SMV for all but there may be differences depending on the person)
who moggs first guy or Damian Kater?

• +1
@emeraldglass generally guys with his pheno, whether white southern European or ethnic, tend to have a lot of Latinas in the comments for some reason.
Looking to get bleached

• Hmm...
Why first guy?
Looks more NT, physique, colouring, and WASP (Damian Kater isn't WASP, but Brazilian of mainly Eastern European descent living in France. Born in Northeastern Brazil.)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and emeraldglass
So in other words you're saying that my lips look completely untouched? Could you tell we have ethnic lips?

Also what about notnedarb4?
They look a bit full, if you said they were filled I wouldn't really be that surprised but they still retain enough definition to appear natural. Same for notnedarb's. Looks wealthy/upper class so I wouldn't be surprised if they have been touched up but they can still pass as natural whether they are or aren't

• +1
Looks more NT, physique, colouring, and WASP (Damian Kater isn't WASP, but Brazilian of mainly Eastern European descent)
I think kater is higher in looks but first guy higher in appeal because of body halo an NT

• +1
They look a bit full, if you said they were filled I wouldn't really be that surprised but they still retain enough definition to appear natural. Same for notnedarb's. Looks wealthy/upper class so I wouldn't be surprised if they have been touched up but they can still pass as natural whether they are or aren't
Given his ethnicity I suspect they've been filled. In what way does he look wealthy/upper class?

And what about the other guy, does he look upper class?

@Ritalincell @alriodai

cameron pooras with hair looks like absolute shit lol

• Hmm...
Looks super try hard
He has super good ratios and temples
People with bad temples/ratios get long hair because it frauds their ratios and actaully makes them look better

He has no need to do that as he already have super good facial and crnial devloppement
He's a mogger

I still think Vinnie mogs him to oblivion

• +1
Looks super try hard
He has super good ratios and temples
People with bad temples/ratios get long hair because it frauds their ratios and actaully makes them look better

He has no need to do that as he already have super good facial and crnial devloppement
He's a mogger

I still think Vinnie mogs him to oblivion
It's unfair to compare nonwhites with whites.

• Hmm...
  • JFL