Who has higher SMV white vs Asian

Who has better appeal/higher SMV?

Votes: 12 85.7%

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
1.The general looksmax for white men is roid gymmax but since they have high sensitivity to DHT they have to compromise with balding
IMG 7379

Vs

Asian usually usually find the most success running prettyboy with lean muscle game like such

Hair and skin is very important for Asian and muscles is a must for them to standout
IMG 7280
IMG 7276

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
1.The general looksmax for white men is roid gymmax but since they have high sensitivity to DHT they have to compromise with balding
View attachment 3013341

Vs

Asian usually usually find the most success running prettyboy with lean muscle game like such

Hair and skin is very important for Asian and muscles is a must for them to standout
View attachment 3013342View attachment 3013343

Depends on country.

But generally 2 outside maybe UK/AUS where NT gymcel matters so much.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Depends on country.

But generally 2 outside maybe UK/AUS where NT gymcel matters so much.
Yeah, in UK and Aus, chav rood gymmax tattomax do the best @Xangsane

Also Asian do the worst in the Uk And Aus

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Obviously white men

• +1
Reactions: Epola, murdah and mirrormogger
Yeah, in UK and Aus, chav rood gymmax tattomax do the best @Xangsane

Also Asian do the worst in the Uk And Aus
Yeah I hate being in Australia. I did a tinderfish experiment with a girl and all the top profiles were either gymmaxed nt ppl (All profiles made sure to show they were NT with nt activities and friends) or rugby type players (basically gymmaxed). No chads facially and even cl's weren't really prominent.

Height matters obviously, but foids here would chose a sterotypical high school rugby player over a 6'4 male model if he was slightly aspie.

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Such a cherry picking thread lol

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517, mrriceguyreturn, xaxanibber and 1 other person
Such a cherry picking thread lol
My bad I was gonna put Vinnie hacker on the white but I don’t have jew tiktok can u post Vinnie as a representative?

East Asian male SMV is capped at MTN. East Asian Changs still do pretty bad on dating app experiments. Also, East Asian men can’t even date their own women in western countries. White men obviously mog in SMV

East Asian male SMV is capped at MTN. East Asian Changs still do pretty bad on dating app experiments. Also, East Asian men can’t even date their own women in western countries. White men obviously mog in SMV
Then explain why my East asian guy experiment on Tinder in all white town, literally matching all the mtb and even htb?

Then explain why my East asian guy experiment on Tinder in all white town, literally matching all the mtb and even htb?
I never said changs DONT get matches. I should’ve phrased it better. An Asian Chang doesn’t yield the results they should be getting in relation to their PSL score.

You would be so shocked seeing their tinder results, I was so shocked too I was expecting maybe matching 40% of mtb but the fish matches like almost every swipe instantly and I only swipe the good looking foids
IMG 7389
IMG 7390
IMG 7280
IMG 7276

I never said changs DONT get matches. I should’ve phrased it better. An Asian Chang doesn’t yield the results they should be getting in relation to their PSL score.
Asian dont need to be Chang, HTN is enough for their appeal.

My brother has that badboy asian looks and he kinda slays.

You would be so shocked seeing their tinder results, I was so shocked too I was expecting maybe matching 40% of mtb but the fish matches like almost every swipe instantly and I only swipe the good looking foids
View attachment 3013389View attachment 3013390View attachment 3013391View attachment 3013392

Asian dont need to be Chang, HTN is enough for their appeal.

My brother has that badboy asian looks and he kinda slays.
Send me the results and the pictures of the guy you used for chadfish and the girls who matched

Send me the results and the pictures of the guy you used for chadfish and the girls who matched
I just sent it to another guy yesterday, people like you always doubt but I will try to find it

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
@0S4MA @Bomber517

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
Black vs East Asian SMV is better, whites do way better than asian men.

I just sent it to another guy yesterday, people like you always doubt but I will try to find it
Yes I doubt because most of the time the “htbs” are MTB at best

Blacks obviously. Indian vs East Asian is better

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
Black do better in America because of jew medias

Asian do better outside if America, but black will get more ONS due to BBC fetishes but not as much as LTR compared to Asian.

You show average white men, then 0.01% of asian men. You answered your own question.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and murdah

Asian do better outside if America, but black will get more ONS due to BBC fetishes but not as much as LTR compared to Asian.
Outside of America meaning East Asian countries and Eastern European shitholes. I don’t really care about anything outside the west

You show average white men, then 0.01% of asian men. You answered your own question.
Lol, he showed tall changs which are one in. a million vs some random white guy. Of course a chad regardless of race would do betted

• +1
Reactions: xaxanibber
Im not gonna lie with you broski, id rather be short than bald (not by choice).

i cant imagine being bald not gonna lie

• Woah
I literally corrected in the comment but it seems u ignored it

IMG 7391

Vinnie hacker

• +1
:feelswat:

Last edited:
Lol, he showed tall changs which are one in. a million vs some random white guy. Of course a chad regardless of race would do betted
One in million??

My brother is one of them

In one Uni there is like 4-5 guys like this in NEA, y’all feel threatened af ngl. And y’all probably never been to NEA.

• Hmm...
Btw those average looking white dudes you used would still do better on dating apps than a Chang. A 6/10 white man mogs a 8/1010 Asian guy

• Hmm...
Btw those average looking white dudes you used would still do better on dating apps than a Chang. A 6/10 white man mogs a 7.5/10 Asian guy
As I have said I used high htn asian not even Chang and he got 99+ in few hours

One in million??

My brother is one of them

In one Uni there is like 4-5 guys like this in NEA, y’all feel threatened af ngl. And y’all probably never been to NEA.
Tall asian men are rare alone, especially with a Chad face like that.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
  • +1
Not that rare comparing to Vinnie hacker, chico, brad pitt

As I have said 5 guys like that in the campus in Uni

• JFL
Yeah and a white guy a little below his league would get the same if not more
Ofc because it is in western land likewise it would be opposite in Asia as well

In Asia white men are treated like gods. Just be average height and not ugly :ROFLMAO:
Not anymore, you dont live there I live there,l

And even in Thailand they demand low htn white now, mtn white is now not enough.

Even harder in Korea and Japan unless solid htn or chadlite

Black men have the highest IR dating rate in Canada, France, and the UK but I see what you mean with regards to anti-Black sentiment overseas(esp. towards Africans).

It's fair but I think people actually underestimate Black SMV overseas. There's been Black men who slayed in Scandinavia, Latin America, the Philippines, Germany, Japan, Eastern Europe, etc.

I shared this before but I posted a picture of me on PinaLove.com and receieved hundreds of matches in a short period of time. I can even screenshot some of the thirsty af messages the Pinays have been sending me on there and I'm literally using that site solely as an experiment.

why would you believe asians had any chance on the pole lul

Yeah, the OP is really coping. Even blacks have higher SMV than Asians. Why would Asians stand against whites? Only Koreans can SMVmog whites and niggers.

• So Sad