Who Hates Curries More: Europeans, MENAs or Blacks?

Who Hates Curries More: Europeans, MENAs or Blacks?

• Europeans

• MENAs (east africans such as somalis included)

• Blacks (west africans, bantus, pygmies etc)

Results are only viewable after voting.
forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
I have been thinking about this a lot lately...

Negroes and towelheads.

Curries were attacked in and deported from Africa.

In the Middle East, they are made to do degrading work such as toilet cleaning.

At least white brahs give curries opportunities to do well in life.

Curries have the highest income in the States. I know it’s not Europe, but the US was formed by Europeans.

Then again, white brahs have destroyed curry SMV.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, RAMU KAKA, Jamaldickjavontus and 12 others
Negroes and towelheads.

In the Middle East, they are made to do degrading work such as toilet cleaners.

At least white brahs give curries to do well in life.

Curries have the highest income in the States. I know it’s not Europe, but the US was formed by Europeans.

everyone fucks curries over brutal

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, RAMU KAKA, Jamaldickjavontus and 7 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, RAMU KAKA, sudanguy and 5 others
Why would Curries be hated by East Africans

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Jamaldickjavontus, mulattomaxxing and 5 others
I love curries

• Love it
Reactions: forevermirin
Bantus and Curries literally share nothing in common
They do. Melanin levels, for instance.

But the question was "Who hates curries the most?"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and sportsmogger
MENAs. The people closest to you in status and appearance are usually your biggest haters.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 31497 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, RAMU KAKA, Bushman and 4 others
Negroes and towelheads.

In the Middle East, they are made to do degrading work such as toilet cleaning.

At least white brahs give curries opportunities to do well in life.

this is the type of answer i was looking for - in-depth and scientific, but still somewhat humorous. bravo!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Michael Myers and ReadBooksEveryday
MENAs. The people closest to you in status and appearance are usually your biggest haters.
i tend to agree, and its usually the subhuman saudi/egyptian phenos too probably because they get mogged by the average chandigarh resident.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, bwrauycnee and chosen-one
Its really hard to generlize something like this

If you for example happen to be a curry professional, such as a Doctor or a lawyer, you will be respected greatly in all of those places. But if you are a shitskin janitor, you will be treated like shit in all of those except maybe Africa where people are still humble.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 31497 and 2 others

If you for example happen to be a curry professional, such as a Doctor or a lawyer, you will be respected greatly in all of those places. But if you are a shitskin janitor, you will be treated like shit in all of those except maybe Africa where people are still humble.
Cope you pay the currytax no matter the status or money you might have

• JFL
MENAs

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and forevermirin
white guys damaged the most valuable thing a man can have SMV, them destroying your SMV is 1000% worse than towels making you do degrading work.

Whitebois are the ones who turned you into a laughing stock to the world (well you did that to urselfs but they're the ones who started the trend of mocking you guys).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Whitepill_Saint and bloomercel
white guys damaged the most valuable thing a man can have SMV, them destroying your SMV is 1000% worse than towels making you do degrading work.

Whitebois are the ones who turned you into a laughing stock to the world (well you did that to urselfs but they're the ones who started the trend of mocking you guys).
Some of them being CEOs of Big Tech companies apparently offset the fact they literally cannot get laid as long as even the most bang average white guy is within their area

this is the type of answer i was looking for - in-depth and scientific, but still somewhat humorous. bravo!
Thank you bhai, I’m glad I could help out a fellow Rajput chad.

• Love it
As a sandcel it depends on the individual curry, I've seen curries that are scum of the earth and there are curries that u just wanna turn into a fag for and cuddle with

• Love it
Reactions: distance decay
Curries are hated everywhere they go. Even other Asian countries hate curries

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
White brah. Churchill innit

CHANDYGAR!

are they though, are they not just seen as rare uncommon sentient/intellgience monkeypeople in the western perspective

• Hmm...
White people actually try and accept you into their neighbourhood and shit lol pretty welcoming untill they see more than they want to see around them. East africans imo are super chill with south asians in western countries especially UK.

• Hmm...
If you for example happen to be a curry professional, such as a Doctor or a lawyer, you will be respected greatly in all of those places.
you are deflecting, probably because you don't want to face reality.

are they though, are they not just seen as rare uncommon sentient/intellgience monkeypeople in the western perspective
yes this seems to be a good way of putting it. white people actually disgust me because of their ignorance and faux-multiculturalism/mollycoddling, at least mena hatred is more primal.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and chosen-one

yes this seems to be a good way of putting it. white people actually disgust me because of their ignorance and faux-multiculturalism/mollycoddling, at least mena hatred is more primal.
Every time I’ve been told I look good, it’s been that I don’t look *****. That I look so [insert more exotic higher SMV country] instead.
They don’t see us as humans. Every ethnic race is no better though. They go by the mindset of “the only humans are us and whites that’s it”

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Jamaldickjavontus and forevermirin

Look incel, when people depend on someone, esp in medicine where someone is relying on their loved one with their life, yeah they will put the Doctor on a pedestal even if its a curry

Trust me your racism will all fade away when you meet some actual shitskins. I was the same as you, and then some curry offered to pay for my McDonald meal and we were good friends after that

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and forevermirin
White people actually try and accept you into their neighbourhood and shit lol pretty welcoming untill they see more than they want to see around them. East africans imo are super chill with south asians in western countries especially UK.
imo white people are better at masking their hatred which often fools my curry brethren into thinking "ahh he likes me!! he doesn't hate me like he hates muslims for being terrorists and blacks for being black!!" when in reality whites just realize curries are here to stay in white collar positions and they cant get away with blatant racism and need to mask it with reducing their culture to an exotic asian vacation. indians also adapt to fit in by being self-hating - "yeah my cutlurre's fucking weird bro, but dfont worry im not like them im white on the inside"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, distance decay, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Everyone does, it's socially acceptable to shit on curries (no pun intended)
It's brutal for currycels

• +1
Look incel, when people depend on someone, esp in medicine where someone is relying on their loved one with their life, yeah they will put the Doctor on a pedestal even if its a curry
okay. And? In 99% of office life every westerner in the office is subtly perceiving the guy as a monkey anyways. 99% of the time.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin and ReadBooksEveryday
Themselves

• +1
Every time I’ve been told I look good, it’s been that I don’t look *****. That I look so [insert more exotic higher SMV country] instead.
They don’t see us as humans. Every ethnic race is no better though. They go by the mindset of “the only humans are us and whites that’s it”
"you dont even look indian" or my biggest pet peeves is the indians who used to go "ahaha everyone tells me how im soooo white washed lmaooo" and they say it like they bragging ong. plus west born curries are the first to shit on fob curries (i shit on both so im being a bit hypoctricial maybe)

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
"you dont even look indian" or my biggest pet peeves is the indians who used to go "ahaha everyone tells me how im soooo white washed lmaooo" and they say it like they bragging ong. plus west born curries are the first to shit on fob curries (i shit on both so im being a bit hypoctricial maybe)
I lucked out with genes so I interact with westerners and have relationships with them. Im west born. A lot of incels assume once your attractive as an ethnic then racism Disappears. But no, you only get to see how much further it goes. Like when I had a white gf, you hear how brutal they talk abt ugly ethnics, they only see gl ones as humans and they feel sorry for you lowk

Last edited:
  • JFL
this whole forum menas and curries fighting 😂 i don’t care abt curries they j neutral to me