Reactions: Saint Casanova and grungymallard97
Me

• WTF
Reactions: wsada
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada and grungymallard97
Ronaldo has more pens😭😭. ronaldo without friendlies 🀫🀫🀫
How comes ronaldo did well at 3 elite leagues ( Prem, Serie A, La liga), meanwhile messi only managed to do well at one ( he was carried by Xavi and iniesta btw)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada, Kroker and grungymallard97
72 hours with Coentrao:

SUNDAY, three days for the match

Fabio Coentrao is in a tank top in his living room, laying on the couch, watching a repeat of 'The Simpsons' while rolling a cigarette. His phone rings. He places the cigarrette on his ear and pick up the phone with some reluctance.

Coentrao: [dry cough] Yes? Ancelotti: Fabio? How are you. I am the manager. I think we need you for the next week. Marcelo is suspended. Coentrao: [Covers the handset with one hand and whispers a pair of swear words in Portuguese. Breathes deeply. Checks his agenda. Gets back on the phone more calmed] When will it be? Thursday I can't. Poker game with the lads. Ancelotti: No. There's no Champions on Thursday. On Wednesday. Against Atleti. Coentrao: In Bilbao? Ancelotti: No, Fabio. Against last year's team. The ones from Lisbon. Coentrao: [Writes down the date in an empty box of pizza] OK, mister. On Wednesday, I'll be there. Call me a cab, I'm still without my driving license. Do I need to go to Valdebebas these days? Ancelotti: Mmmm. It wont be necessary. As long as you're ready for Wednesday it'll be fine. I count on you, eh. By the way, Benzema is injured. Chicharito will play. Coentrao: Who? Ancelotti: Chicharito. The Mexican who came this summer. The one who has been training with us since October? Well, nevermind. I'll introduce you on Wednesday. Don't forget to bring a white shirt. Coentrao: Ok, boss.

Coentrao hangs up and sighs. There is smoke in the room. He starts looking for his boots through piles of clothes, dolls made with cans of beer and Chinese food leftovers. He doesn't remember where he put them the last time. He doesn't even remember his last game. Smells the white shirt. Ugh.

MONDAY, two days before the match

The phone rings again. 12:36 in the morning. Fabio's hand emerge from the sheets trying to reach the nightstand. Who will call such an ungodly hour? There must be an emergency.

Ronaldo: Fabio, I'm Cris. How you doing monster. Did I wake you up? Coentrao: [With sleepy voice but pretending to be awake] Hey, Cris. Nothing nothing. Nah, don't worry. I was doing some pushups. Ronaldo: Hey, as the mister said, we need you strong for Wednesday. Like the old times. Coentrao: Yes, yes. Claro. Count on it. He also told me that we play with a Colombian. ChapulΓ­n or something like that. [Awkward silence] Ronaldo: This ... yes. That's him. Get fit, man. We are all counting on you. Coentrao: Tranqui, tron.

TUESDAY, one day before the match

Fabio goes to the park in front of his house to jog a little. He wears some New Balance sneakers he used to play tennis in 98 and a shirt with "What happens in Cascais stays in Cascais." written on it. After doing some stretching, runs 10 minutes and starts coughing. Well, enough for today, he thinks while he checks his heart rate. Subjecting the body to great efforts before the game could be damaging. So unprofessional.

Turns on the TV and Barça is playing against PSG. Didn't they play this year already? Thinks a confused Fabio. He laughs every time the camera focuses on David Luiz's hair.

WEDNESDAY, gameday

Fabio gets to the stadium by taxi. He doesn't remember very well where's the entrance to the locker room. A nice gentleman named Chendo accompanies him to his locker. He dresses. He senses the tense atmosphere in the locker room. They will play with Sergio Ramos in the midfield, which sounds strange. But Fabio never asks questions. He just follows orders. There's a guy by his side with the #14 praying on his knees. Xabi Alonso looks different. Maybe he shaved.

He steps onto the pitch and right as the Champions League anthem starts, Fabio turns. He fights every ball. He leaves it all on the pitch. Spectacular. After 87 minutes, the praying guy scores. He seems excited. Public chants a strange name. Spanish is a weird language, Fabio thinks while he crashes with RaΓΊl GarcΓ­a after a split ball.

Minute 90. Subbed off. The public recognizes his effort.

He showers and Ancelotti congratulates him.

Ancelotti: Huge game, Fabio. Coentrao: Thank you, mister. It's not important. Here I am for what you need. Call me for the second leg.

Ancelotti is puzzled but prefers to say nothing. Coentrao leaves the Bernabeu without saying goodbye to anyone or talking to the press, lights a Lucky Strike and tries to stop a taxi.

Ancelotti shakes his head and smiles. Opens a pack of gum, arching an eyebrow, and starts chewing while he mumbles: "There's a method to his madness

• JFL
How comes ronaldo did well at 3 elite leagues ( Prem, Serie A, La liga), meanwhile messi only managed to do well at one ( he was carried by Xavi and iniesta btw)
because he only played in one until he was mid 30s, he also won a Balon Dor at PSG and top assister and POTSπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. In fact Messi has more goals afaisnt top 6 prem sides than ronaldo, Messi has played 27 games against them ronaldo over 100😭

• Ugh..
Liverpool won it and the PL as well. So VVD deserved it more. He helped Liverpool massively.
so trophies won indicates balon dor? in that case Messi would have 10 ronaldo 3

• +1
because he only played in one until he was mid 30s, he also won a Balon Dor at PSG and top assister and POTSπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. In fact Messi has more goals afaisnt top 6 prem sides than ronaldo, Messi has played 27 games against them ronaldo over 100😭
You mean the one he robbed from Dowski?

• JFL
  • +1
so trophies won indicates balon dor? in that case Messi would have 10 ronaldo 3
Which ones did ronaldo not deserve then ? You have no clue here. He deserved an extra one in 2018 that went to modric

• Love it
  • JFL
You mean the one he robbed from Dowski?
dowski? HAHA u casual he β€œrobbed” it From Haaland the 2023 balon dor despite having better g/a World Cup POTT and the World Cup

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Which ones did ronaldo not deserve then ? You have no clue here. He deserved an extra one in 2018 that went to modric
But modric won everything + POTT at World Cup SO HOW DID VVD DESERVE IT BUT NOT LM???😭😭😭😭 deluded ronaldo fan

• JFL
But modric won everything + POTT at World Cup SO HOW DID VVD DESERVE IT BUT NOT LM???😭😭😭😭 deluded ronaldo fan
Griezmann should’ve won it in that case. Ronaldo had the best season out of modric snd Griezmann if that’s your metric

• +1
Griezmann should’ve won it in that case. Ronaldo had the best season out of modric snd Griezmann if that’s your metric
What is ur metric, because mine is performance overall

Ronaldo at 36 bumming about on 7th place uniteds bench. Messi at 36 carrying Argentina to a World Cup win and winning practically every award at the tournament ik my goat.

• JFL
I was in Saudi desert, dying of thirst.
Thankfully, Pristiano Penaldo the camel man came to my rescue. He brought in 100's of helicopters filled with bottles to quench my thirst. I asked him how he had so many bottles, "big games" he replied.
Thanks for saving my life my idol.

meanwhile he slays u rot in this forum

dowski? HAHA u casual he β€œrobbed” it From Haaland the 2023 balon dor despite having better g/a World Cup POTT and the World Cup
No one is talking about Haaland here wtf? Dowski won the treble the previous season with Bayern and still performed better overall than Messi in 2021. Even die hard pessi fans agree with this.

• JFL
Reactions: grungymallard97
No one is talking about Haaland here wtf? Dowski won the treble the previous season with Bayern and still performed better overall than Messi in 2021. Even die hard pessi fans agree with this.
lewandowski β€œwon the balondor” in lockdown there wasn’t even a winner retard

• JFL
Ronaldo at 36 bumming about on 7th place uniteds bench. Messi at 36 carrying Argentina to a World Cup win and winning practically every award at the tournament ik my goat
He did better in a much harder league than Messi either way. Messi flopped hard at PSG.

• JFL
Pionel Pessi is a Fraud, can only score against Eibar and Honduras or by penalty. Comparing him to Cristiano is crazy in my opinion

• +1
lewandowski β€œwon the balondor” in lockdown there wasn’t even a winner retard
He should’ve won it in 2021 again since he performed better. Jesus are you dyslexic or something ?

• Ugh..
He did better in a much harder league than Messi either way. Messi flopped hard at PSG.
Also if u genuinely mean 2021 was a robbery which u keep saying I pray for ur brains recovery beacause u might have a low IQ

He should’ve won it in 2021 again since he performed better. Jesus are you dyslexic or something ?
THERES NO WAY U BELEIVE THIS MESSI HAD BETTER STATS, PERFORMANCES AWARDS IMPACT UCL GOALS ASSISTS LEAGUE GOALS AND ASSISTS ARE U RETARDED BRO😭😭😭😭😭

• JFL
Also if u genuinely mean 2021 was a robbery which u keep saying I pray for ur brains recovery beacause u might have a low IQ
He was much better in big matches. Pessi only won it due to the Copa which is a fake tournament compared to the Euros

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fetterarschtritt and grungymallard97
Ligue1 at time of Messi joining rank 4
Bundesliga at time of 2021/22 rank 5 so yeah β€œmuch” harder league at the time
And how did Messi flop exactly he had more g/a in first season (his worst season statistically EVER) then ronaldo did after his first season back in Manchester😭😭😭

• JFL
THERES NO WAY U BELEIVE THIS MESSI HAD BETTER STATS, PERFORMANCES AWARDS IMPACT UCL GOALS ASSISTS LEAGUE GOALS AND ASSISTS ARE U RETARDED BRO😭😭😭😭😭
Wrong, I can send you stats from serious games if you’d like.

• JFL
He was much better in big matches. Pessi only won it due to the Copa which is a fake tournament compared to the Euros
Yet the average FIFA rabk of teams in Copa are better than euros and MUCH higher were the teams Argentina faced then Portugal 2016

Ligue1 at time of Messi joining rank 4
Bundesliga at time of 2021/22 rank 5 so yeah β€œmuch” harder league at the time
And how did Messi flop exactly he had more g/a in first season (his worst season statistically EVER) then ronaldo did after his first season back in Manchester😭😭😭
Ranks are cope JFL. Ligue 1 has always been shit. PSG has to buy every good player to never win the UCl. What a joke.

• JFL
Wrong, I can send you stats from serious games if you’d like.
everything I said in that message is true, idc if lewandowski performed better in one game, Messi overall seasonmogged

• Hmm...
Celebrate Lebron James GIF by ESPN

dnr

• JFL
Ranks are cope JFL. Ligue 1 has always been shit. PSG has to buy every good player to never win the UCl. What a joke.
but I thought they weren’t cope when ronaldo fans were saying euro > World Cup last year

everything I said in that message is true, idc if lewandowski performed better in one game, Messi overall seasonmogged
Yeah against league 6 teams maybe

• JFL
would you suck his cock

but I thought they weren’t cope when ronaldo fans were saying euro > World Cup last year
They are equal in terms of difficulty. Obviously WC is slightly more prestigious. Copa is just 3 teams basically. Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay.

• JFL
bros still avoiding that Messi vs prem top 6 stats VS ronaldo
I’m not going to argue anymore. You say nothing of substance.

Besides, Ronaldo had the more successful career, made more money, looks better, taller and dated better chicks than Messi.

Overall he lifemogs too

• Love it
  • JFL