sanz
Silver
- Joined
- Jun 26, 2026
- Posts
- 628
- Reputation
- 393
@Gengar’s Ghost the legend my fav mod
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
the weather is always nice and beautiful no matter how you look at itThat’s not true.But ok change of subject. Nice weather, eh?
![]()
Woww thanks bhaijan.@Gengar’s Ghost the legend my fav mod

True that. I prefer the grey skies though, it reflects the inside of my being.the weather is always nice and beautiful no matter how you look at it
what happened to stardewI've already said before that my favourite was @Stardew -rip
but my least favourite has to go to @Atra I've never seen him do anything helpful.
he's not as nice as the other mods. he doesn't check pms. i just find him annoying at times.
thoughts?
@arlo_420 @Jordan Barrett @fantom0726
Ou are mod toono thats @Clavicular
he selfed a while back, don't know what's going on knowwhat happened to stardew
i like rain, even more so if I'm outside and alone, very peacefulTrue that. I prefer the grey skies though, it reflects the inside of my being.
he selfed when i didnt had org so idk himhe selfed a while back, don't know what's going on know
i like rain, even more so if I'm outside and alone, very peaceful
I like it only when I’m inside. Especially at night. Because I don’t like my clothes being wet.he selfed a while back, don't know what's going on know
i like rain, even more so if I'm outside and alone, very peaceful
was he mod?@Idontknow-
Dont have a least fav but my fav might be @Hernan also he is a mod on schaduw and a funny smart guyI've already said before that my favourite was @Stardew -rip
but my least favourite has to go to @Atra I've never seen him do anything helpful.
he's not as nice as the other mods. he doesn't check pms. i just find him annoying at times.
thoughts?
@arlo_420 @Jordan Barrett @fantom0726
yeah i see where you're coming from, i don't mind getting wet personally been called weird for that beforeI like it only when I’m inside. Especially at night. Because I don’t like my clothes being wet.
You know who also doesn’t mind getting wet?yeah i see where you're coming from, i don't mind getting wet personally been called weird for that before
hmYou know who also doesn’t mind getting wet?
Foids.![]()

Yes I do. Nibba comes to mind. I think pneumo was active too during that time. Salludon as well but I am in touch with him. I am sure there are more though.hm
offtopic question you remember any popular and high activity users from like 2020-2022 wich are banned or deleted now and do you ever think of them
yes ikOu are mod too
Appreciate it mane@Atra @Gengar’s Ghost @0ogrpostcel best mods
I dont have a mod i dislike
Blud you never DMd me and we never interactedI've already said before that my favourite was @Stardew -rip
but my least favourite has to go to @Atra I've never seen him do anything helpful.
he's not as nice as the other mods. he doesn't check pms. i just find him annoying at times.
thoughts?
@arlo_420 @Jordan Barrett @fantom0726

nah @Atra is fine
idk why @Stardew was banned
my fav is ofcourse my bhaijan @Gengar’s Ghost

You are my fav grey!Nah @Atra has answered many questions i had. One of the few mods who actually answer questions. Respect that
I'm pretty sure i did beforeBlud you never DMd me and we never interacted![]()
No you never did, maybe on discord but that’s different.I'm pretty sure i did before
and you said somemean things to me a while back![]()
Tag me next time bitchAnon and stalker
They're not mods I just hate them
i like them all i mire the dedication it takes to mod this forum with all the retards hereI've already said before that my favourite was @Stardew -rip
but my least favourite has to go to @Atra I've never seen him do anything helpful.
he's not as nice as the other mods. he doesn't check pms. i just find him annoying at times.
thoughts?
@arlo_420 @Jordan Barrett @fantom0726
how to get mod?yes ik
not that easy bhaihow to get mod?
idk i just sent troll application saying why i shouldnt be modhow to get mod?
i see retired in your title will you be posting less?Sorry guys I forgot the title
@0ogrpostcel @Gengar’s Ghost
Yea matei see retired in your title will you be posting less?
Thanks bhaijan.

It’s okay bhaijan, miraculously I knew exactly what you meant.Sorry guys I forgot the title
@0ogrpostcel @Gengar’s Ghost
1.we didTag me next time bitch
And we’ve never even interacted
you got the best ban appeal replies@tuberculosisinmybal is the worst

thanks, former mod here though im not on the staff anymore. Havent been for nearly 2 months now i think. and thank you.Dont have a least fav but my fav might be @Hernan also he is a mod on schaduw and a funny smart guy



Np man you are a Goat. Im sorry to hear you aint a staff anymore but still a important userthanks, former mod here though im not on the staff anymore. Havent been for nearly 2 months now i think. and thank you.![]()
just doing his jobof course @Gengar’s Ghost is the best
since he interacts regularly and helps when you call on him
@DildoFaggins is the worst
seen him ban good guys over the smallest shit
somewhatjust doing his job
@DildoFaggins is the worst
seen him ban good guys over the smallest shit
doesn't do anything to counter my point retard
Your "point" is baselessdoesn't do anything to counter my point retard
holy shit so much based nigga in this threadYeah I 100% agree mods should be nice and approachable and in my opinion @Atra is a stuck up egotistical prick
what?holy shit so much based nigga in this thread
but atra is not my least favorite tho
least favorite mods I would say
@socio
i think you may have tagged the wrong person.yes
watchu gonna do
you can't ban me there ?
All mods r goodI've already said before that my favourite was @Stardew -rip
but my least favourite has to go to @Atra I've never seen him do anything helpful.
he's not as nice as the other mods. he doesn't check pms. i just find him annoying at times.
thoughts?
@arlo_420 @Jordan Barrett @fantom0726