who is your least favourite mod?

Bittersweet and Lmao are AI
 
  • +1
Reactions: ArchangeI and Fridx
@DildoFaggins is the worst

seen him ban good guys over the smallest shit
He is probably the most sensible one, but I'm not so sure anylonger because he either thinks banning people for the rest of the year for an extra self ban is justice/righteous or he doesn't have big enough balls(masculinity) to stand up against wrong doings.

Regardless, good mod.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk and ArchangeI
I've already said before that my favourite was @Stardew -rip:feelswah:

but my least favourite has to go to @Atra I've never seen him do anything helpful.
he's not as nice as the other mods. he doesn't check pms. i just find him annoying at times.

thoughts?
@arlo_420 @Jordan Barrett @fantom0726
W but didn't tag me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk and ArchangeI
@DildoFaggins is for me the best mod, he seems chill. @0ogrpostcel is good too. Most mods are chill
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U, 0ogrpostcel and DildoFaggins
@Navity look at this insecure nigga putting up w his nice mod act
 
  • +1
Reactions: Navity
@Navity look at this insecure nigga putting up w his nice mod act
Atra is probably the worst mod, he doesn't contribute anything and is overall just a mod for the name
Lmao and bittersweet contribute more then him
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Iore
Atra is probably the worst mod, he doesn't contribute anything and is overall just a mod for the name
Lmao and bittersweet contribute more then him
think more youll know who im talking about nga atra was nice before tho icl idk how good of a mod he is
 
all the mods apart from @Gengar’s Ghost become irrelevant offtopic users as soon as they get the badge
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shedontluv-U and 0ogrpostcel
i think you may have tagged the wrong person.
1000023766


you are not mod on orgcode?
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socio
@DildoFaggins is for me the best mod, he seems chill. @0ogrpostcel is good too. Most mods are chill
yea I agree the previous generation of mods were more :hnghn:

idk how to say it

except slayer Jonas tho

but most org mods are really chill
ik if one of them give me a warning It's probably because I deserved it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk
no, you must've confused me with someone else.
you are litteraly mods on the forum discord bro

it's public information

remember when people thought you were mods here , because you were a mods in da Discord server
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk and socio
yea I agree the previous generation of mods were more :hnghn:

idk how to say it

except slayer Jonas tho

but most org mods are really chill
ik if one of them give me a warning It's probably because I deserved it.
MFS talk of slayer Jonas like an evil demon who roamed this world in hope of causing others pain :lul::lul::lul:

One time I was grey and made a thread called rate Marco Van Basten and put it in mogs and Yani gave me a 10% warning because I mislabelled it
 
  • JFL
Reactions: shedontluv-U
MFS talk of slayer Jonas like an evil demon who roamed this world in hope of causing others pain
fym Jonas was pretty chill bro ?

I remember People cried at his departure as if he was dead.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk
fym Jonas was pretty chill bro ?

I remember People cried at his departure as if he was dead.
Look at the comments on his profile, people were hating on him and laughing when he got unmodded, also why'd he get unmodded
 
  • JFL
Reactions: shedontluv-U
you are litteraly mods on the forum discord bro

it's public information

remember when people thought you were mods here , because you were a mods in da Discord server
i doubt most people on the forum are even on orgcord, and i don't remember anyone mistaking me for a mod here.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: shedontluv-U
Look at the comments on his profile, people were hating on him and laughing when he got unmodded, also why'd he get unmodded
bro only people who got warn or ban by him got annoyed

Even some people who were sanctioned by him find him chill
 
i doubt most people on the forum are even on orgcord, and i don't remember anyone mistaking me for a mod here.
ok yea I'm not going to converse if you always try to ragebait me atp

just nvm forget
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socio
ok yea I'm not going to converse if you always try to ragebait me atp

just nvm forget
hmm, how is that ragebait? i only pointed out that i don't remember what you're talking about.

there was no attempt to provoke you or get a reaction out of you.
 
hmm, how is that ragebait? i only pointed out that i don't remember what you're talking about.

there was no attempt to provoke you or get a reaction out of you.
bro forget it's ok not that deep

I shouldn't have pinged you
I'm sorry

I'm never going to do that again.
let's forget now
 
  • +1
Reactions: socio
bro forget it's ok not that deep

I shouldn't have pinged you
I'm sorry

I'm never going to do that again.
let's forget now
alright, no worries. you can ping me anytime you feel like it though. :p
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U
alright, no worries. you can ping me anytime you feel like it though. :p
nah it's ok

I don't think you want to be bothered much.

but You , you can ping me whenever you want tho.
 
  • +1
Reactions: socio

Similar threads

62libyanwithbigdih
Replies
2
Views
38
62libyanwithbigdih
62libyanwithbigdih
price.
Replies
11
Views
65
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair
price.
Replies
6
Views
110
6’7whitechad
6
senron
Replies
18
Views
80
senron
senron
peptidehater22
Replies
9
Views
97
sonic55555
S

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top