Who on this site is near me in hatred levels

Xtra

Xtra

I fucking hate this life, my parents, my other family, normies, women, my country, and most of all this society and its braindead laws for making me incel, my heart is nothing more than a ruined blob of hatred and despair

I could kill dozens of random people and feel 0 remorse

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and deadmanwalking
Lol bro quit crying

I fucking hate this life, my parents, my other family, normies, women, my country, and most of all this society and its braindead laws for making me incel, my heart is nothing more than a ruined blob of hatred and despair

What happened?

I feel you bud, it’s a dog eat dog world out here but it sucks that we don’t have a chance to eat since we are bottom of the barrel. Everything is genetically predetermined already

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Obviously im not gonna kill anyone I wont throw my life away but i definitely could do that and not feel anything
No you couldn’t. You’re an abused dog just accept that.

"My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred... and I always wanted to die violently. This the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill... and it's time for me to die."
-Hatred guy

Me, I can literally go ER

Youre the biggest cuck on here, speak for yourself incel
In what way? I don’t even talk to you lol. Is this your racial insecurity seeping out ?

In what way? I don’t even talk to you lol. Is this your racial insecurity seeping out ?
What is racial insecurity
U said u dont even talk 2 me
U are a white truecel Im a mulatto more capable of taking ur white bitches keep crying

What is racial insecurity
U said u dont even talk 2 me
U are a white truecel Im a mulatto more capable of taking ur white bitches keep crying
You sure Buddy?

You’re insecure of your race and heritage so you will always try to bait others.

Bro that is pretty sane compared to some on this website.

Some even go as far as to want to torture and eat kids.

As long as you don't hurt kids we honestly couldn't give a fuck jfl

Last edited:
You sure Buddy?

You’re insecure of your race and heritage so you will always try to bait others.
Not sure about that when mutts mog white truecels like you “buddy”

Not sure about that when mutts mog white truecels like you “buddy”
Don’t go and prove my point now Buddy. Mirin your iq.

Bro that is pretty sane compared to some on this website.

Some even go as far as to want to torture and eat kids.
I don’t feel anything towards kids as there’s no reason to dislike random children, compared to many adult goons who I could kill cartel style

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
I don’t feel anything towards kids as there’s no reason to dislike random children, compared to many adult goons who I could kill cartel style

You clearly have hatred in you, but at least you are not pure evil like some. Hurting women is low life (according to society), but we couldnt really care about that. However, hurting kids is something that even incels will hate you for.