Engulfed in anger and hatred.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
I realize now that the days that I have no energy to do whatsoever, like today, is because I am engulfed in anger and hatred for the world.

I just can't believe that someone like me, intelligent, physically strong, socially capable, decent-looking, has been stolen of so many basic human life experiences.

Nothing makes sense.

Like being the one of the best students of the entire country, but ending up as a rejected NEET.
It's ridiculous, I am an extreme victim of racism, discrimination, sexism, societal hatred; and my whole life reflects this insane unjust society's wrath.

I am in intense stress, hatred and anger today, yet again.
Extremely hostile.

I hate it, I hate being this angry as it makes me unable to enjoy life. All my energy is going into maintaining this state of alertness and hatred.

Fuck this garbage society, world, human life, everything.

In a decent world, I would've had a good respected job as an engineer, with a stacy wife, supportive social circles, family, being well-compensated at my job, owning a big house, materialistic joys, and so much more.

But this world isn't decent, it is far from it. It is a vile, hellish, unfair world. As if it was designed by Satan himself.

Fuck this existence. I was stolen from what was rightfully mine.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Earth Dollar, n0rthface and 10 others
665FD671 8264 4156 A829 4E82C33A9150

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
Yeah life is a scam tbh. All luck of the draw.

Biggest things that affect your life are determined before you’re even born.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, WeiWei, Deleted member 48689 and 1 other person
Yeah life is a scam tbh. All luck of the draw.

Biggest things that affect your life are determined before you’re even born.
I still take life too seriously tbh. This is why I love getting drunk/high on drugs.

When I wake up, I think of what I can do in my life which would give me results, improve my life, etc.

But there is nothing, because I know from my past life that my effort was never rewarded, despite out-performing my peers who were rewarded instead of me.

This leaves me in this state of depression, low-energy, as nothing in life seems like its worth the effort, nothing is valuable. Everything is just this giant waste of energy, time, effort.

It's so fucked, I can't live like this.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik and TechnoBoss
I still take life too seriously tbh. This is why I love getting drunk/high on drugs.

When I wake up, I think of what I can do in my life which would give me results, improve my life, etc.

But there is nothing, because I know from my past life that my effort was never rewarded, despite out-performing my peers who were rewarded instead of me.

This leaves me in this state of depression, low-energy, as nothing in life seems like its worth the effort, nothing is valuable. Everything is just this giant waste of energy, time, effort.

It's so fucked, I can't live like this.
I can understand the concept of what you’re talking about. I think you’re currently stuck in a sort of negative feedback loop, where the low energy and sadness, makes it so you don’t improve. And since you don’t improve, it makes your mental condition worse.

It’s just a case of trying to figure out how to start a positive feedback loop. Some people swear by doing small things, like when you wake up you can make your bed. Little wins cumulatively adding up to a big win. I don’t know how much cope this is though.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik and MoggerGaston
I realize now that the days that I have no energy to do whatsoever, like today, is because I am engulfed in anger and hatred for the world.

I just can't believe that someone like me, intelligent, physically strong, socially capable, decent-looking, has been stolen of so many basic human life experiences.

Nothing makes sense.

Like being the one of the best students of the entire country, but ending up as a rejected NEET.
It's ridiculous, I am an extreme victim of racism, discrimination, sexism, societal hatred; and my whole life reflects this insane unjust society's wrath.

Extremely hostile.

I hate it, I hate being this angry as it makes me unable to enjoy life. All my energy is going into maintaining this state of alertness and hatred.

In a decent world, I would've had a good respected job as an engineer, with a stacy wife, supportive social circles, family, being well-compensated at my job, owning a big house, materialistic joys, and so much more.

But this world isn't decent, it is far from it. It is a vile, hellish, unfair world. As if it was designed by Satan himself.

When you come to this world, you don't deserve anything. Your success is 50% determined on other people and the other 50% is what you can offer to others. Being social = being successful. Being ugly diminishes your chances with other people.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
If youre all of those things whats the issue..?

• +1
If youre all of those things whats the issue..?
because despite mogging in every single possible metric,

I can't achieve any life achievements which I value: attractive girlfriend, respectable in job/business/status, quality social-circles, material wealth.

I mog so many people who do get these achievements. Which makes me believe nothing is based on merit whatsoever.

Everything is luck.

And once you realize this, the only logical thing to do is rotting.
Because whatever I do, I can be the absolute best in it, and still not receive any respect, money, status, or social validation.
As is proven by my past experiences

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL, Primalsplit and Klasik01
we live on a hell planet

• +1
rave day 2, lets get ducked up

• Love it

Nothing makes sense.

Extremely hostile.

Lil bro writing the next Mein Kampf

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
I can understand the concept of what you’re talking about. I think you’re currently stuck in a sort of negative feedback loop, where the low energy and sadness, makes it so you don’t improve. And since you don’t improve, it makes your mental condition worse.

It’s just a case of trying to figure out how to start a positive feedback loop. Some people swear by doing small things, like when you wake up you can make your bed. Little wins cumulatively adding up to a big win. I don’t know how much cope this is though.
I have a very big chip on my shoulder.
I no longer value small improvements, small successes.

I believe I was immensely wronged in my past and I want to see retribution for this.
Anything else holds little to no value to me.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and TechnoBoss

I believe I was immensely wronged in my past and I want to see retribution for this.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.

I know it’s easier said than done, but try to forget. Anger will eat you up and make your life miserable.

• +1

Are you going to go ER?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and TheRagingBull

I can't achieve any life achievements which I value: attractive girlfriend, respectable in job/business/status, quality social-circles, material wealth.

I mog so many people who do get these achievements. Which makes me believe nothing is based on merit whatsoever.

Everything is luck.

Because whatever I do, I can be the absolute best in it, and still not receive any respect, money, status, or social validation.
Yeah but if u r a mogger why cant u get a gf

Nothing makes sense.

Extremely hostile.

What do u feel when u see a man that you mog have better life, a gf, and better job?

lol u on the wrong timeline nigga

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull

Everything is luck.

Try frauding your pics on Tinder with photoshop it worked for me even with a relatively small pool of people.

only high iq posters tbh. midwits on here/ chinktok wouldn't get it.

• +1
Dnr tbh, but better days are coming bhai

• +1
Reactions: soover4me