Who posts more useful threads: (Grimba vs TraumatisedOgre)

Who post more useful and helpful threads

• Total voters
@TraumatisedOgre
@Hozay
@Tony
@Grimba
U guys should vc in discord

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow
@TraumatisedOgre its done

giphy.gif

I feel pity for you reading this thread with your chink eyes behind your glasses experiencing massive cortisol spikes

F100_Napalm.gif

just ldar you absolute disgusting orclet
i got like 30 reacts from insulting you on the other thread and you didn't even respond cause you are a low T feminine faggot who faps to 14 year filipino boys everyday

you are even stupider than @Hozay and that's saying something considering he only knows how to make tacos for old white men who rape his whore of a mother and sister

Another user who is jealous of me cause I'm such a good poster with some of the best content on here

Keep barking for me you inbred low class looking slav retard

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Ronnie Kray, Deleted member 6723, Warlow and 4 others
@TraumatisedOgre
@Hozay
@Tony
@Grimba
U guys should vc in discord
If he joined VC he would start stuttering and having a mental breakdown whilst wearing his corona mask :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Tony and Marsiere214
I find your guides overwhelming tbh, i'm sure I am not the only one either.
Yeah I have gotten that before. I would recommended that you get a google doc and go dig through: Softmaxxes Mega Guide and make a giant list of all of the softmaxxes you need to do then find a good way to order them and slowly complete them.

After you complete that you if you still want to improve your appearance then research hardmaxxes (I can't help much here).

As a side note I would also recommend completely digging through this: tps://looksmax.co//-guide-to-thinking-megaguide.310475/

If you follow that then you shouldn't miss anything.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Marsiere214
If he joined VC he would start stuttering and having a mental breakdown whilst wearing his corona mask :lul:
I was gonna give you a react cause it's funny how much you project all your insecurities onto others but i don't want to give you react points

You can only come up with lies while I come up with facts cause you literally have nothing going through your head

I have a deep voice while you sound like you are spitting when speaking you favela faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 6723 and Marsiere214
I was gonna give you a react cause it's funny how much you project all your insecurities onto others but i don't want to give you react points

You can only come up with lies while I come up with facts cause you literally have nothing going through your head

I have a deep voice while you sound like you are spitting when speaking you favela faggot
"i have a deep voice! :feelsohh: " if you have a deep voice its because youve been cum guzzling bbc cock all day you asian fucktard. You're still not touching a vagina irl. Keep coping.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Tony and Marsiere214
Notice how all the people I've destroyed in other threads are in a 3v1 against me and I'm still destroying you all cause I can actually roast people instead of the basic asian jokes you guys make

Anyone irl would be laughing at how stupid you sound, you are merely circlejerking each other

Kys you beaner and slav inbred looking low class faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 11053
favela faggot
Brazil is nothing like Mexico, please stop comparing the two... why does every user here do this? Brazil has better economy but outside the countryside you'll never feel like you're out of place if you're American in Mexico City or any big town really.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Hozay
Notice how all the people I've destroyed in other threads are in a 3v1 against me and I'm still destroying you all cause I can actually roast people instead of the basic asian jokes you guys make
You aren't destroying shit. You rented books from the library on how to socialize with people you fucking stunted loser. Bullied irl and on a forum, its a complete fucking WRAP for your ass.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 10413, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
@TraumatisedOgre post pic of ur face

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
"i have a deep voice! :feelsohh: " if you have a deep voice its because youve been cum guzzling bbc cock all day you asian fucktard. You're still not touching a vagina irl. Keep coping.
if only you saw me irl, would be so satisfying to see your twink spic face full of cum from the old white men that rape you everyday cause you are nothing but a favela dwelling slave that will never amount to anything in life

I will become successful cause im high iq, you are nothing but a retard who will OD all alone

Keep crying for me and my samurai heritage, my ancestors are higher iq than yours and way more powerful, you are inferior to me in every way

And thanks for this thread @Grimba i have got so many reacts from these retards fighting me in a 3v1 and still failing :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 11053
im eagerly waiting for all the replies
Michael jackson eating popcorn gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, mentallyilloner, Deleted member 6273 and 4 others
@TraumatisedOgre post pic of ur face
God forbid that medusa looking chink fuck posts a picture, it would crash the entire site from his ugliness

• JFL
Reactions: Tony
if only you saw me irl, would be so satisfying to see your twink spic face full of cum from the old white men that rape you everyday cause you are nothing but a favela dwelling slave that will never amount to anything in life

I will become successful cause im high iq, you are nothing but a retard who will OD all alone

Keep crying for me and my samurai heritage, my ancestors are higher iq than yours and way more powerful, you are inferior to me in every way

And thanks for this thread @Grimba i have got so many reacts from these retards fighting me in a 3v1 and still failing :lul:

God forbid that medusa looking chink fuck posts a picture, it would crash the entire site from his ugliness
He's decent looking and will be htn once leanmaxxed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 2403, Warlow and 1 other person
@her @knajjd @Sergeant
I think you should temp-ban @TraumatisedOgre @Grimba and @Hozay imo.
hide GIF
embarrassed hide GIF by Get Out Movie

• Hmm...
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 11053 and Hozay
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 2403, mentallyilloner and 10 others
He is chadlite or chad depending on height

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12827 and Hozay
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Marsiere214
bump

R9OqCVU

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
i got like 30 reacts from insulting you on the other thread and you didn't even respond cause you are a low T feminine faggot who faps to 14 year filipino boys everyday

you are even stupider than @Hozay and that's saying something considering he only knows how to make tacos for old white men who rape his whore of a mother and sister

Another user who is jealous of me cause I'm such a good poster with some of the best content on here

Keep barking for me you inbred low class looking slav retard
didn't read a single word
ArcticSingleDarklingbeetle-small.gif

keep begging for my attention, you fatherless orphan chink genocided son of a crucified whore
giphy.gif

you're a chink, you fucking idiot. the most inferior subhumans that exist

kill yourself, you chink twink virgin

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, mogstar, turkproducer and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Marsiere214 and goat2x
i've shown my eyes to @portuguesecel @Original and they said they looked white

omg he is half asian he must have monolid slitty eyes :lul:
true they look white ngl
i have seen them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, goat2x, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
hmm good question

bump

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Ogre has posted many useful guides, many of which you can find in BOTB

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
feels good to know only insults against me in this thread were completely false whereas mine were legitimate xD

people here wished they looked as exotic as me

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 11053
feels good to know only insults against me in this thread were completely false whereas mine were legitimate xD

people here wished they looked as exotic as me
You still lost the poll tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch and Deleted member 2403
You still lost the poll tho
i never cared about the poll i didn't even vote while the other guy voted for himself xd

and pretty much everyone who voted against me has beef with me so ye

• +1
i never cared about the poll i didn't even vote while the other guy voted for himself xd

and pretty much everyone who voted against me has beef with me so ye
Xd indeed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Xd indeed
the fact that hozay got his whole discord to react to everything and flame me on this thread, pretty much suck him off, says a lot about how useless he is as an individual and how much he took me seriously which means it actually tilted him xD

• +1
the fact that hozay got his whole discord to react to everything and flame me on this thread, pretty much suck him off, says a lot about how useless he is as an individual and how much he took me seriously which means it actually tilted him xD
Tbhtbhnglngl

• +1
@Grimba has some good hentai threads, only 1 that matters

Last edited:
Mr. Ogre's thread on staring at a girl on the bus was more entertaining and had better writing than all of grima's boring water is wet 3 minutes of research threads combined.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ronnie Kray, mogstar, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
Found it:

@TraumatisedOgre

you guys would be cute together 🥰

• JFL
Mr. Ogre's thread on staring at a girl on the bus was more entertaining and had better writing than all of grima's boring water is wet 3 minutes of research threads combined.
Appreciate it bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
I’ll side with @TraumatisedOgre

• Love it