Who Would Slay More.

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned

or

the second dude would slay much harder cus hes more masculine/taller etc etc. he would totally cuck the dude if he stood next to him. All females would look at the second guy mainly because he has more presence

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Swagwaffle and jefferson
No first guy would slay primes

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and ElliotRodgerJr
YOUR DUMB IF YOU DONT THINK THIS GUY SLAYS MORE

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather, Swagwaffle and ElliotRodgerJr
Roidcel fantasies. First guy outslays.

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather, Time Travel, itsoverbuddyboyo and 3 others
No first guy would slay primes
lmao at this cope,

the second dude would utterly cuck him irl. Women like dominant men. the 2nd guy also has a male model tier face. his SMV is far higher

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, ZyzzReincarnate, Bennett and 3 others
In the age of tinder they will never be in a situation where they will stand next to each other, so the first guy will outplay the second one.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Stingray
vampiremaxxed > ogremaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
ofc guy number 1

• +1
View attachment 54194

or
View attachment 54195

the second dude would slay much harder cus hes more masculine/taller etc etc. he would totally cuck the dude if he stood next to him. All females would look at the second guy mainly because he has more presence
Dude at this point it’s more about appeal and their own behaviours that change how slayer they are.

They are both chads and good looking enough they get women.

The environment they are present most of the time is also a factor tbh

• +1
if they're the same height first one mogs. in reality when people would see them next to eachother right one would be bloated and look overweight in his clothes while left would appear athletic and toned. roid degenerates take everything too far.

• +1
Calum von mogger

srs though you'd think I would've hit the point of diminishing returns already but the more jacked I get the more Stacies are mirin at the gym. I don't pay attention to them but my normie friend who spends the whole time checking out girls lets me know.

Imo the diminishing point of returns is much higher than most think.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Bennett and Swagwaffle
Calum von mogger

srs though you'd think I would've hit the point of diminishing returns already but the more jacked I get the more Stacies are mirin at the gym. I don't pay attention to them but my normie friend who spends the whole time checking out girls lets me know.

Imo the diminishing point of returns is much higher than most think.
Do normal chicks check you out more? or is it just gym thots?

• +1
Do normal chicks check you out more? or is it just gym thots?
It's normal girls too but not to the same degree as gym thots.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Stingray
Callum for sure. I know quite a few girls that go crazy for him. The first ones not even that good looking imo

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and ZUZZCEL
Both mogs me to hell ans back and thats all that matters, so who the fuck cares?

• +1
View attachment 54194

or
View attachment 54195

overcoming the natural muscularity limits with steroids is a flaw.
women prefer a skinny pretty boy rather than a 100kg bodybuilder

• +1
overcoming the natural muscularity limits with steroids is a flaw.
women prefer a skinny pretty boy rather than a 100kg bodybuilder

yea uhhh no they dont bud, keep coping

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Swagwaffle
bodybuilder in the pic also has a nice face so it cancels any advantage the first guy had

bodybuilder wins here

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and ZUZZCEL
Me

• +1
bodybuilder in the pic also has a nice face so it cancels any advantage the first guy had

bodybuilder wins here
do you actually think girls like roided monsters?

• +1
do you actually think girls like roided monsters?

keep coping you skinny twink, women (18-22) like dominant good looking masculine men not some twink femine male model 13 yr olds fancy.

• +1
keep coping you skinny twink, women (18-22) like dominant good looking masculine men not some twink femine male model 13 yr olds fancy.
do you have any proof? I'm interested in redpilled analysis of muscular men

• +1
Zuzzcel seriously harm urself.

The top one has better bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
First one because face is everything

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
redpilled and cringe-

calum von moger outslays everyone IRL

The top one, obviously. Sweltering, oiled gym freaks who can’t tie their own shoes don’t look dominant.

Masculine features look dominant. A prominent brow ridge looks dominant. A big skull, thick wrists and neck look dominant. Naturally high shoulder/waist ratio looks dominant. Above average height looks dominant. A warrior physique (Spartan-esque) looks dominant.

All of these traits look dominant because the men who possess them look evolutionarily strong. They look like they could protect their offspring, hunt prey, climb a tree, kill a predator and run fast enough from a bigger one, all in one.

The guy in the second pic doesn’t look dominant. He looks slow. He looks like he’d throw 3 hard punches then be exhausted, clawing for a recovery shake. He wouldn’t survive a week in a hunter-gatherer epoch.

The top one, obviously. Sweltering, oiled gym freaks who can’t tie their own shoes don’t look dominant.

Masculine features look dominant. A prominent brow ridge looks dominant. A big skull, thick wrists and neck look dominant. Naturally high shoulder/waist ratio looks dominant. Above average height looks dominant. A warrior physique (Spartan-esque) looks dominant.

All of these traits look dominant because the men who possess them look evolutionarily strong. They look like they could protect their offspring, hunt prey, climb a tree, kill a predator and run fast enough from a bigger one, all in one.

The guy in the second pic doesn’t look dominant. He looks slow. He looks like he’d throw 3 hard punches then be exhausted, clawing for a recovery shake. He wouldn’t survive a week in a hunter-gatherer epoch.
this is bottom guy btw

he mogs top to oblivion, not even close

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac

this is bottom guy btw

View attachment 54998

he mogs top to oblivion, not even close

Yea man he defo has those features! Leonidasmaxed beard too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 483