Whoever invented the JBW theory clearly never been to Germany

most of these couples aren't even white. They are slavic or turkic. From the distance i assume fuck it is a german women dating a shitskin, but after further inspectin the female is also shitskin. Women generally have lighter skin than men from any race plus they more often dye their hair lighter
No these women were light color headed they might be Slavic or whatever but they were definitely white

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

more whites than browns, typo there just switch that and It should be right.
at this point you might as well say less whites because "muh jede Person ist shitskin in Hamburg"

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
being black is more niche than being white therefore white outperforms black, especially if big dick and tall.
They’re both good tho, you can also run just be beaner game here tbh. America is moreso about just not being curry, rice, or a sandcel.

• +1
most of these couples aren't even white. They are slavic or turkic. From the distance i assume fuck it is a german women dating a shitskin, but after further inspectin the female is also shitskin. Women generally have lighter skin than men from any race plus they more often dye their hair lighter
if being slavic wasn't white then i have news for you that germans are not white either.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Iasacrko
They’re both good tho, you can also run just be beaner game here tbh. America is moreso about just not being curry, rice, or a sandcel.
you can slay at any race tbh just dont be indian imo

at this point you might as well say less whites because "muh jede Person ist shitskin in Hamburg"
@russiancelreturns send this to tails

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, mayo mogger and russiancelreturns
I failed step 1 then over
I thought you were black or something, maybe because of your avi, i thought the 5'9.5 and dravidian is meme

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and hello12344
if being slavic wasn't white then i have news for you that germans are not white either.
slavic foid with mena men doesn't enrage me, they aren't german women. By slavic I didn't only mean polish and russian but also those balkan slavs which i don't consider white because they are mixxed with gypsys and are culturally closer to turks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, poopoohead and Azonin
@russiancelreturns send this to tails
View attachment 2883710
I've literally seen all these videos on telegram my friend including white girls going on their knees for browns in finland/germany/belgium, but it's your turn for your sub 80iq klinefeltoid squirming brain to come up with studies/statistics/arguments otherwise gtfo JBW is true.

By slavic I didn't necessarily mean polish and russian. I meant those balkan slavs which i don't consider white because they are mixxed with gypsys and are culturally closer to turks
Sure, even some of the russian is questionable though tbh because of asiatic blood but perhaps thats only for far eastern ones.

Im polish and no way I would ever be considered POC there.

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
I thought you were black or something, maybe because of your avi, i thought the 5'9.5 and dravidian is meme
I’m kinda black/guyan passing tho to the point where black people were dming me on Instagram about joining black student associations and shit in college.

I’m kinda black/guyan passing tho to the point where black people were dming me on Instagram about joining black student associations and shit in college.
being black and small dicked is crazy failo

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman
I've been to Germany, I saw German guys with German girls in the cities

Why tf do you care then if you aren’t white ?
because u are a homosexual curry and need to get shot on sight why would I support hate against them

I've been to Germany, I saw German guys with German girls in the cities
u act like it’s something rare german women still prefer german men at second meds

Holy shit it’s brutal I went to the city today and every single hot white girl was with some manlet Muslim dude they were either heightmatched with or taller

I saw 1 single white kid and ironically his gf looked Turkish or some shit :feelskek:

Whenever I start to think this shit makes sense I get mindblown outside
Germany is just basically turkey 2.0.

I mean OP is making it sound like German guys can't date or pick up German girls lmao
op is a schizo tbh he sees ethnic with ethnic and that is his conclusion

Simping for Germans won’t get you a white gf lol
if u know how I look yk I have no need for that

if u know how I look yk I have no need for that
Whatever u say nighas it’s over in Germany tbh even I’m worried Jfl I might look ethnic but I’m half german I don’t want germany to become a ethnic predominant country but it’s looking bad at this point :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I mean wtf is happening in Germany, cos most rape is coming from Arabs, so surely if they were slaying, rape wouldn't be such a massive thing

I mean wtf is happening in Germany, cos most rape is coming from Arabs, so surely if they were slaying, rape wouldn't be such a massive thing
what op is talking about are integrated menas

if you’re refugee with bad german skills it’s way harder for you but even then it’s impossible to be incel

nevermind I take it back they are not integrated

• +1
what op is talking about are integrated menas

if you’re refugee with bad german skills it’s way harder for you but even then it’s impossible to be incel
Yes these were second gen Arabs mostly what I saw was girls from 15-20 with also guys their age

If I count I’m the older women there’s a lot but the younger generation looks to be mostly with arabs

Yes these were second gen Arabs mostly what I saw was girls from 15-20 with also guys their age

If I count I’m the older women there’s a lot but the younger generation looks to be mostly with arabs
basically bad german skills = incel

Slavs are White.

Keep making up cuck fantasies you ugly ass incel.
Ignored

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymcel88 and try2beme
This discussion is retarded. The beauty standard in every ethnic country minus Africa is white features and colouring. The best looking Arab is the whitest one both in his own country and any other. To be good looking you must pass as white, now, one thousand years ago, and the next one thousand.

My ugly ethnic ass is taking the hot asians from white cucks
IMG 3598

Recessed Cucks

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Keep making up cuck fantasies you ugly ass incel.
Ignored
This discussion is retarded. The beauty standard in every ethnic country minus Africa is white features and colouring. The best looking Arab is the whitest one both in his own country and any other. To be good looking you must pass as white, now, one thousand years ago, and the next one thousand.
It is what I saw and I’m not biased since i don’t want this as much as any other faggot here but I can’t be blind to reality

I've literally seen all these videos on telegram my friend including white girls going on their knees for browns in finland/germany/belgium, but it's your turn for your sub 80iq klinefeltoid squirming brain to come up with studies/statistics/arguments otherwise gtfo JBW is true.
Post them

when the supply of ethic men is greater than the supply of white men, this is inevitable. blame people dumb enough to think importing millions of people will have no ill cultural, economic, or demographic effect. ie white lib wymxn and lib oldcels.

if the pendulum doesn't come swinging back soon, the entire pendulum is going to crash

Holy shit it’s brutal I went to the city today and every single hot white girl was with some manlet Muslim dude they were either heightmatched with or taller

I saw 1 single white kid and ironically his gf looked Turkish or some shit :feelskek:

Whenever I start to think this shit makes sense I get mindblown outside
Lifefeul Imma book tickets to Berlin rn.