Whoever invented the JBW theory clearly never been to Germany

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Holy shit it’s brutal I went to the city today and every single hot white girl was with some manlet Muslim dude they were either heightmatched with or taller

I saw 1 single white kid and ironically his gf looked Turkish or some shit :feelskek:

Whenever I start to think this shit makes sense I get mindblown outside

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, MoggerM, try2beme and 15 others
It never existed. It's just a shitskin cope to blame their shortcomings onto race not the fact that they are recessed 5'2 roadkills with a hooked nose.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, theonewhocantascend, borntosuffer and 11 others
It is over for Hitlercels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair, try2beme, kyrre and 1 other person
blackpill is a meme atp lol

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, SlavicGeneral and Iasacrko
Germans are cucks and deserve to be ethnically replaced

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Costcosuperstore, poopoohead and 6 others
blackpill is a meme atp lol
Especially weekend when it’s hot everyone is outside and I swear every single girl

I wish I was low inhib to take these pics it’s a meme at this point how fake jbw is idk how it is in other countries but if ur German and believe jbw ur litterally blind

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and iblamejews
Holy shit it’s brutal I went to the city today and every single hot white girl was with some manlet Muslim dude they were either heightmatched with or taller

I saw 1 single white kid and ironically his gf looked Turkish or some shit :feelskek:

It never existed. It's just a shitskin cope to blame their shortcomings onto race not the fact that they are recessed 5'2 roadkills with a hooked nose.
Do not say it to tails. He thinks every germcuck with blue eyes is htn

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, poopoohead, Iasacrko and 1 other person
Brownies are nt..

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko

Iasacrko

• JFL
Reactions: Shogun and sub5c3l
JBW is real. I experience it every day as a dark white (discriminated against by girls)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Azonin and murdah
No fucking shit it doesn’t work in Germany…. it works in the west, latam, and asia

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Costcosuperstore and 4ever
Why does everyone sound so bluepilled when saying jbw is not real?

"The world is a big place"

"Women's preference varies"

"culture affects standards"

Just look at the statistics then, it's like saying the same shit for short men or small dick guys or receding hairlines :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, borntosuffer, SlavicGeneral and 3 others
you shitskins are coping soooooooo harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd
Nigga I wish it wasn’t true but it is the girls were kissing these niggas all over too not only jbw but heightpill also they are short asf like they are shorter then their hoe

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Nigga I wish it wasn’t true but it is the girls were kissing these niggas all over too not only jbw but heightpill also they are short asf like they are shorter then their hoe
survivorship bias =/= statistics

Just look at the statistics then, it's like saying the same shit for short men or small dick guys or receding hairlines :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Nigga idc about that shit I trust my eyes not some graph I go outside I say what I saw and literally every single hot white girl I saw was fucking over these Muslim niggas

Nigga idc about that shit I trust my eyes not some graph I go outside I say what I saw and literally every single hot white girl I saw was fucking over these Muslim niggas
you have some weird fetish, I take it youre just jealous that youre not white and coping that jbw is real.

so many studies indirectly show it works, universally.

survivorship bias =/= statistics
Nigga this can’t be bias Ik what I saw lol I look at every single girl there’s a reason white niggas are going extinct

Evolution favours the best it would make no sense in the sense idk I’m not some coper I saw what I saw it’s hot everyone is outside

The problem is those stats don't reflect reality irl. I've had a layover in germany last year and pretty much saw the same thing that OP described. White girls with manlet shitskins.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman and Iasacrko
David Gandy2 glamour 20nov13 Mariano vivanco b

"It is better to be unhappy and know the worst, than to be happy in a fool's paradise." - Fyodor Dostoevsky

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Nigga this can’t be bias Ik what I saw lol I look at every single girl there’s a reason white niggas are going extinct

Evolution favours the best it would make no sense in the sense idk I’m not some coper I saw what I saw it’s hot everyone is outside
white niggas are going extinct because they aren't having children not because a mass amount of whiter women dates brown guys.

It's the minority, it never exceeds 20% even in places like usa.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Costcosuperstore
you have some weird fetish, I take it youre just jealous that youre not white and coping that jbw is real.

Whatever nigga stick to ur studies

This doesn’t change my dating I just report what I see if anything Arabs are the real chads

Most studies are bogus. Welp, they are not. It's just that dalits cannot read.

Why do you think is the case btw. I don't doubt you since I've seen the same shit but I don't understand why that is.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Iasacrko
The problem is those stats don't reflect reality irl. I've had a layover in germany last year and pretty much saw the same thing that OP described. White girls with manlet shitskins.
Stats reflect reality, they reflect average height, average penis size, etc. You just don't want to use this one because "muh doesnt reflect reality *insert cope*"

Even if it were true, it would still be an argument against the blackpill meaning all these hot gearmaeeen wyte grlss who look beautiful are with stinky manlet shitmen.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Exactly I hear these stats and then go outside and this is all I see at this point idk if it’s just Germany or something is very wrong with this jbw shit cause it’s not some bias or needle picking in cotton lol I swear I was looking for a young white couple

Most white couples I saw were old men and women literally every young hot girl I was looking at was on some Muslims lap

• +1
Whatever nigga stick to ur studies

This doesn’t change my dating I just report what I see if anything Arabs are the real chads
Im not saying you cant date as a brown dude, I just dont quite see how a white woman in germany is more likely to date a brown dude than usa, when in usa 90%+ of white women prefer white men.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Why do you think is the case btw. I don't doubt you since I've seen the same shit but I don't understand why that is.
I think Germans are autistic it makes no sense to me not just cause of jbw I never really believed this shit anyway but also how they are short and mtn like they are nothing special dating these hot girls taller than them

They are also very young I doubt they’re making any money

• +1
Stats reflect reality, they reflect average height, average penis size, etc. You just don't want to use this one because "muh doesnt reflect reality *insert cope*"

Even if it were true, it would still be an argument against the blackpill meaning all these hot gearmaeeen wyte grlss who look beautiful are with stinky manlet shitmen.
No I'm not saying those stats are bogus but its hard to ignore something that I've seen with my own eyes irl. Stats are just something that's on paper a cold hard fact yes but hard to perceive and accept when your own experiences go against it.

• +1

nigga jbw only makes sense in the way you have higher chance of being gl if you have white genetics

but 4psl 180cm ethnic (as long as not curry/gook) >>> 4psl 180cm white cuck

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Costcosuperstore, poopoohead and 3 others
No I'm not saying those stats are bogus but its hard to ignore something that I've seen with my own eyes irl. Stats are just something that's on paper a cold hard fact yes but hard to perceive and accept when your own experiences go against it.
Youre doing the same thing with height, average zoomer is 6'3 therefore average height being 5'10/5'11 is false. I see so many white women with brown men that they must date them the most.

Either way if an actual study was to be conducted it would be quite complex, we would have to factor in so many things like that there are much more whites than browns in germany (boil it down to capita) and just the same shit done to assess whether height has an impact

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Jason Voorhees
How can JBW work in germany, retard? The whole point of JBW is going to shitskin countries where culturally everyone is primed to worship whiteness. Germany is anti JBW

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, mewman and murdah
nigga jbw only makes sense in the way you have higher chance of being gl if you have white genetics

but 4psl 180cm ethnic (as long as not curry/gook) >>> 4psl 180cm white cuck
"jbw only makes sense if youre above 180cm and 4psl"

im white 193cm and have a decent face, in general in this regard you would be favoring my side since most brown men look deformed or ugly especially to natives.

you cant just make blanket statements like that

You're a fucking retard you will overate every white woman that's with a ethinc you fucking moron

They are also very young I doubt they’re making any money
only way for moneymaxxing for browns in germania is by selling
BIG DÖNER
Im Fladenbrot mit doppelten Fleisch, Salat und Sauce

for 6.5 jewros

Youre doing the same thing with height, average zoomer is 6'3 therefore average height being 5'10/5'11 is false. I see so many white women with brown men that they must date them the most.

Either way if an actual study was to be conducted it would be quite complex, we would have to factor in so many things like that there are much less whites than browns in germany (boil it down to capita) and just the same shit done to assess whether height has an impact
Who cares about these things man lol. Just be GL and NT and you'll get laid no matter what. Who cares about dating statistic and all that shit. Ypu should only care about yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
IMG 4493 Ironically JBW works very well in your country lol

Most studies are bogus. Welp, they are not. It's just that dalits cannot read.
  • A study found that while nearly 96% of married white women have white husbands, fewer than 93% of cohabiting white women live with white men.
  • White women are 3.5 times more likely to live with Black men than to be married to them. They also tend to live with Asians and Hispanics more often than marrying them
  • In the us, asians out of any other racial group seem to have the highest interest in miscegeneration, where their partners are:
  • White cohabitors: 12%
  • Black cohabitors: 20%
  • Hispanic cohabitors: 24%, out of all relationships.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns and St.TikTokcel
Well it works in America

• A study found that while nearly 96% of married white women have white husbands, fewer than 93% of cohabiting white women live with white men.
  • White women are 3.5 times more likely to live with Black men than to be married to them. They also tend to live with Asians and Hispanics more often than marrying them
  • In the us, asians out of any other racial group seems to have the highest interest in miscegeneration, where their partners are:
  • White cohabitors: 12%
  • Black cohabitors: 20%
  • Hispanic cohabitors: 24%, out of all relationships.

@russiancelreturns sirs can't read

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Who cares about these things man lol. Just be GL and NT and you'll get laid no matter what. Who cares about dating statistic and all that shit. Ypu should only care about yourself.
I totally agree, I can't change the world if white women want to be with brown men then the stats speak for themselves, raped and killed, not all of them deserve it but german women can be relatively stupid especially since from experience they make fun of the AfD (german right wing party) thats not even right wing its a bunch of zionist cucks

• +1
Actually jk its both jbw and jbb in America.

Well it works in America
oh for sure.

I think people are saying it works less in europe because european women already are familiar with white men since they are so common there, that doesn't mean that they are so used to them that they just not that attractive it might just mean that they have a higher standard.

Either way if an actual study was to be conducted it would be quite complex, we would have to factor in so many things like that there are much less whites than browns in germany (boil it down to capita) and just the same shit done to assess whether height has an impact
Less whites than browns in Germany?!)

Actually jk its both jbw and jbb in America.
being black is more niche than being white therefore white outperforms black, especially if big dick and tall.

I wonder what its like to be an incel in germany, Oh the many hatefull thoughts i would have if that was me...

JBW actually does have merit but it applies to RMV more than SMV.

Whiteness alone doesn't turn women on and make them want to fuck you. You still have to be tall, handsome, NT, fit, etc. for that. But White men do have the most positive stereotypes when it comes to being chivalrous and stable when it comes to relationships.

So, that's what it applies to. For dating and hookups, SMV is more determined by individual attributes.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
  • +1
most of these couples aren't even white. They are slavic or turkic. From the distance i assume fuck it is a german women dating a shitskin, but after further inspectin the female is also shitskin. Women generally have lighter skin than men from any race plus they more often dye their hair lighter

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer