whoever is the most good looking is the main character for me

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
i try to be around him/her as much as i can so i get some parts. currently my boss is the main character in my life rn, she is cheating. she has great body but she always wears mask to a point that most workers there never seen her face including me.

my imagination can only assume this body also has a great face, thus she is the most gl person in my life rn.

i get hard main character vibes from her ngl. she sometimes get headaches and just sits somewhere and don't respond to anyone. such a mc trait.

probably a video game and she is the player, she gets disconnect in these headaches to go wc or sth

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
i try to be around him/her as much as i can so i get some parts. currently my boss is the main character in my life rn, she is cheating. she has great body but she always wears mask to a point that most workers there never seen her face including me.

my imagination can only assume this body also has a great face, thus she is the most gl person in my life rn.

i get hard main character vibes from her ngl. she sometimes get headaches and just sits somewhere and don't respond to anyone. such a mc trait.

probably a video game and she is the player, she gets disconnect in these headaches to go wc or sth
U should fuc

Go coddle her when she has her next headache

When she's opened up to you, coddle your dick in her vagina.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Psychophilly and PseudoMaxxer
@Psychophilly Have you ever read any books by Albert Camus?

You should read him. You have a similar writing style to him

Every time I come across your post, I always laugh because of the attention to detail, and how similar it is to Camus

Read ‘The Outsider’

my imagination can only assume this body also has a great face

This line for example cracked me up 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly

No main character is the one who displays a variety of developed traits and who has a charm