Whore wife mocking beta buxxer husband

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️

Love to see it. Whore women mocking their dumb beta bux husbands and them even joining in on the joke without knowing that the whole internet is laughing at him, not with him

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, the next o'pry, niqfan625 and 7 others
alternative is inceldom

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, niqfan625, horizontallytall and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, niqfan625, MagaPutinism and 3 others
"I'm not like you fucking incels I have a wife and I'm not even good looking."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, niqfan625, WayneBraaaah and 2 others
Imagine letting a weak woman with lower IQ have social control over you

No wonder they don’t respect their men

Deep down she know they’d both be fucked if they ever confront danger, so she resents him for that

Fucks tall & strong chad on the side as coping mechanism

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, niqfan625, horizontallytall and 1 other person

Deep down she know they’d both be fucked if they ever confront danger, so she resents him for that

women are brainwashed by feminism.
they don't even cook or clean anymore because they got told that doing such things for your boyfriend/husband is 'betrayal against women'

were literally in the middle of a gender war

women are brainwashed by feminism.
they don't even cook or clean anymore because they got told that doing such things for your boyfriend/husband is 'betrayal against women'

were literally in the middle of a gender war
Women aren’t brainwashed by anything. Every woman is born a feminist. Stop outsourcing blame to ideologies. Submitting does not come naturally to any woman. No woman yearns to cook or clean for any man just as you, a man, do not yearn to cook for any man because you see it as something that’s below you and degrading.

Women always fight for power in relationships and marriage and they’re experts at it because they lack the physical strength and thus have become like Jews and socially engineer and manipulate their dumbass husbands to submit to them.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Sprinkles
Average .org interaction after "ascension"

jfl

• WTF
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: niqfan625, MagaPutinism, drimprovement and 2 others
i rather die than be with her, fucking foid

Foids would never dare make such a video with Chad even as a harmless joke.

They would be walking around the house in maid uniforms, doing all the chores and giving blowjobs on demand.

I've literally seen foids buying some food for Chad on their way, then quickly do some cleaning around the house, and then getting in every hole on the first or second date which is something that normiecels have to betabuxx for years to get.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, the next o'pry, niqfan625 and 1 other person
Foids would never dare make such a video with Chad even as a harmless joke.

They would be walking around the house in maid uniforms, doing all the chores and giving blowjobs on demand.

I've literally seen foids buying some food for Chad on their way, then quickly do some cleaning around the house, and then getting in every hole on the first or second date which is something that normiecels have to betabuxx for years to get.
Same.
If ur not getting chad treatment, ditch her.

Most men get so little experience with women though, (and never chad treatment) that they think they are actually getting a good deal as a 'cuckband'.

they are actually happy (until they get cheated on and divorced), but what chance does the avg man even have.

MGTOW or CUCK

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, niqfan625, Sprinkles and 2 others

Love to see it. Whore women mocking their dumb beta bux husbands and them even joining in on the joke without knowing that the whole internet is laughing at him, not with him

he mogs her

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
average relationship in 2024

husband goes to store to look at new equipment

let me ask my wife first

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and albe.ORG

Holy fuck they have the same frame. Over

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, niqfan625, albe.ORG and 1 other person
lol she's like ltb at best but the fact she can find some manlet to provide and care for her is fucking proof of their tutorial mode existence

jfl @ being an average man

over 4 u

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, albe.ORG and Eternal_

Least cuck .org user

This is why relationships ain't worth it.

• +1
Of course she is a whore, She is a white liberal woman

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, niqfan625, albe.ORG and 1 other person
  • +1

jesus love them as much as he loves you

ps every comment is legit good so far, nice .org users
apart from moggergaston of course