Whores are so weird man

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Today I was sitting at my place and this annoying whore comes sit because it’s close to the thing she can charge her phone at

Nigga she would randomly pull my arm hair, hit the table

Then she’d look at me and when I’d notice in my periferal vision and look at her she’d ask what I was looking at

I’m so high inhib I have no idea so the whole time I was just saying the minimum type shit

• JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill
She flirts with every guy so who knows what she actually wants from me now

5D9D4AD5 73BC 4A29 81F5 3B7FE7BA3823

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, ascension, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
She flirts with every guy so who knows what she actually wants from me now
I had that literally today bro. Some girl was talking to me all school day (just came back), and then some guy said ‘has she showed u her tits yet’ and I’m like no why. And then he says ‘well she showed me’.

JFL at these turbo whores

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, poopoohead, LordSergiXX63 and 4 others
Today I was sitting at my place and this annoying whore comes sit because it’s close to the thing she can charge her phone at

Then she’d look at me and when I’d notice in my periferal vision and look at her she’d ask what I was looking at

I’m so high inhib I have no idea so the whole time I was just saying the minimum type shit

Did she look like this?

Do you guys like skiny femboys v0 yaju2acxk0vb1

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter and coispet
  • +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
She’s a very short annoying girl she annoys everyone and has annoyed me a lot too

She just randomly does these weird things pulling my arm hairs but at the same time she’s nice so I have no clue

If she is subhuman, then that would probably be one of the rare few instances where being ugly would be a good thing. Is she subhuman?

If she is subhuman, then that would probably be one of the rare few instances where being ugly would be a good thing. Is she subhuman?
She’s like a mtb maybe high mtb

One of those attractiveish faces

But due to her being a whore no guy takes her seriously from what I see

I remember when she had a boyfriend and she’d start kissing or hugging him in public he’d tell her to stop

Basically none of these guys want other guys to know they’re with her

She’s like a mtb maybe high mtb

One of those attractiveish faces

But due to her being a whore no guy takes her seriously from what I see

I remember when she had a boyfriend and she’d start kissing or hugging him in public he’d tell her to stop

Basically none of these guys want other guys to know they’re with her
So she is damaged goods. Brootal

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
So she is damaged goods. Brootal
Yeah it blows my mind how these girls don’t understand when guys litterally will get such low rep by being with them they don’t want anyone to see them together

Yet she continues slapping guys asses, flirting with everyone then she wants a guy to actually take her seriously

She’s nice in a way so I have empathy for her but she’s clearly delusional

Yeah it blows my mind how these girls don’t understand when guys litterally will get such low rep by being with them they don’t want anyone to see them together

Yet she continues slapping guys asses, flirting with everyone then she wants a guy to actually take her seriously

Yeah. Every guy wants a girl who is untouched, and unattainable. I'm surprised these women don't live with regrets, knowing they are devaluing themselves by being sluts.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel

Slam her head on the table so hard that her tmj of jaw and nose need to fuck up

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Yeah. Every guy wants a girl who is untouched, and unattainable. I'm surprised these women don't live with regrets, knowing they are devaluing themselves by being sluts.
They know exactly how bad is it for them that’s why they lie about their body count they just can’t help being sluts they love it

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll

Same, I feel seriously bad for these whores, some of them just have a damaged childhood and need to be fixed but they take the wrong route instead which is getting fucked by every guy in a 1 mile vicinity

I’ve never witnessed a girl slapping guys asses though that’s a bit odd, in my old school there was a girl known as the school “whore”, she hadn’t kissed, fucked, sucked or even hugged a single guy but she had a lot of “relationships” (as in 3 days to 1 week) with a shit ton of guys, then when we all got older she became an actual turbowhore

She was hot too man sad to see

She is a gouvernment spy trying to collect your DNA
Maybe innit when I think about it ever since i became known here there’s been a bunch of these sus girls