Who's fourm biggest abused dog ?

lasnt

lasnt

Ascension by 2024 or Death
Honestly
@colesp this 5'6 pajeet has no dignity he got exposed for his larps multiple times yet he still here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27544
Create a thread and mention me to show how fucking insecure you are, cry more fucming faggot

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Create a thread and mention me to show how fucking insecure you are, cry more fucming faggot
Im convinced you're totally below 60 iq holy shit never seen such retarded pajeet like you

Even God hates you he made you 5'6 indian pajeet posting larps here in incel fourm from Mumbai slums

Im convinced you're totally below 60 iq holy shit never seen such retarded pajeet like you

Even God hates you he made you 5'6 indian pajeet posting larps here in incel fourm from Mumbai slums
Says the guy who is in the same forum, God knew if I was tall everyv other male on the earth would be permavirgin like you, but what's amazing is still I mog most of the men, just see how jealous ad beta u act around me

• JFL
Reactions: lasnt
Says the guy who is in the same forum, God knew if I was tall everyv other male on the earth would be permavirgin like you, but what's amazing is still I mog most of the men, just see how jealous ad beta u act around me
Just proved my point you're a retard

Beta cuck jfl
Son you got dragged by whole fourm and still here if anyone is no dignity beta cuck it would you fucking 5'6 manlet pajeet

Why the hate for @colesp ? He just escaped greyceldom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back