Deep Dive Investigation on Niko: "20,000 Tinder Matches" Debunked. [You've been Lied to]

ascension

ascension

LARP Detection Expert
Picture this...

Imagine having 20k Tinder Matches.

Imagine living amongst millions of Scandinavian stacies.

Imagine having unlimited Prettyboy appeal.

Imagine having the same kind of power Genghis Khan had.

What would you do? Would you go out to clubs, bars and use your prettyboy charm? Would you dive into the deep ocean of Tinder matches you have and have more sex in 1 month than the average guy would ever get in 10 lifetimes?

Or would you simp endlessly for a 51 year old Grandma on Discord and make her the moderator of your Looksmax server!?

Mike tyson laghing

Ronald

Imagine having 20k Tinder matches chilling on your phone, and all you do is make random sub6 Beckies moderators on your server, begging for their nudes in the DMs while they keep you on a Leash 😭 😭

My project 1 6

There's no way this brother actually has 20k Tinder matches while he wastes time:

1) Running Discord servers for homosexual Indian teens
2) Simps for someones Grandma, trying to get a whiff of some expired, dusty cooch
3) Has multiple Oneitises for Sub6 LTBs on his server

Also was caught SHAMELESSLY simping for a Catfish on Looksmax.org:

Y5arvyRl

CENaPtfl

V9jc9tPl

VsJiOnBl

Fucclife

But that's not all folks. Lets actually investigate the whole "20,000 Tinder matches" Myth:

Once again, thanks to my boy @banks for doing research into this for me.
Niko was run on Tinder in the home of White Stacies: Minnesota

IMG 3626

Oh Lordy Me... This is absolutely and utterly diabolical. Where the fuck are the 20,000 thousand stacies I was promised? 24 hours, 43 likes, 16 matches and 2 DMs.

Heart attack

2 DMs: 1 from a Walrus, one from an Elephant.

Well, you gotta hand it to him, at least there's some diversity there; One sea creature and one Land mammal. Worthy of applause, ladies and gentlemen.

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

But wait... It gets even worse.

Because the Hiroshima Nagasaki bombshell was already exposed by @apemaxxed

Through clever investigative work, he was able to find Prettyboy Slayer Niko's reddit account... what he found will shock you to your core. You may never recover from this.

His reddit username: helpimdeadinside1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AspiringMogger, yodek21, Lookologist003 and 73 others
@apemaxxed @banks @House Lannister @skorp @BrahminBoss @ceo @SubHumanHere @cancercell

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, House Lannister, Deleted member 29155 and 4 others
Jesus Christ you murdered him

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, ReadBooksEveryday, Chadeep and 10 others
I broke this thread’s hymen, all of you are sloppy seconds

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and ascension

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension

DONT INSULT MY GIRLFRIEND

• JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, ReadBooksEveryday, Joe Rogancel and 22 others
overfuel

• JFL

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, TUSSELEIF, Krakowski and 24 others
IMG 3360

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, poopoohead, ShowerMaxxing and 16 others
dude looks like a dyke

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16275, FascisstChad and 5 others
wtf is that pic mothafucka lmaoooo

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 32425, Artemis and 2 others
c'est fini @Niklaus Mikaelson

• So Sad
i knew he was a fraud when erik john doxed him

• JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, User49, Deleted member 24444 and 7 others
Well, you gotta hand it to him, at least there's some diversity there; One sea creature and one Land mammal. Worthy of applause, ladies and gentlemen.

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, ReadBooksEveryday, OGJBSLAYER and 6 others
wtf is that pic mothafucka lmaoooo

Shit is real bad bruh. Now I know why he's just chillin on Discord with "20k matches" waiting on his phone. Mofo couldn't have sex even if he wanted to

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Gus17, Deleted member 23359 and 1 other person
buomo

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and ascension
Shit is real bad bruh. Now I know why he's just chillin on Discord with "20k matches" waiting on his phone. Mofo couldn't have sex even if he wanted to
thats sad bruh

as soon as he pull it out hes getting laughed at

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and ascension
thats sad bruh

as soon as he pull it out hes getting laughed at

Even Tate couldn't help this brother out. There's no advice for this situation

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Yuya Moggershima, Myth and 12 others
brutal shit

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 21661

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and ascension
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, BrahminBoss, BongMog and 4 others
Can u do one on me next pls

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and ascension
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, poopoohead, OGJBSLAYER and 8 others
i remember magrat from sum server few years ago shes cool 🤙

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Blackgymmax, Gargantuan and 1 other person
He is a HTN ltr slayer

• Hmm...
Yea @apemaxxed can attest that that server is trash. I'm moving to slop world instead.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, ascension and Deleted member 21661
tag me in the next one bhai

• Love it
Picture this...

What would you do? Would you go out to clubs, bars and use your prettyboy charm? Would you dive into the deep ocean of Tinder matches you have and have more sex in 1 month than the average guy would ever get in 10 lifetimes?

Or would you simp endlessly for a 51 year old Grandma on Discord and make her the moderator of your Looksmax server!?

View attachment 2353703
View attachment 2353707

View attachment 2353717
View attachment 2353720

Imagine having 20k Tinder matches chilling on your phone, and all you do is make random sub6 Beckies moderators on your server, begging for their nudes in the DMs while they keep you on a Leash 😭 😭

View attachment 2353771

View attachment 2353733

There's no way this brother actually has 20k Tinder matches while he wastes time:

2) Simps for someones Grandma, trying to get a whiff of some expired, dusty cooch

View attachment 2353742
View attachment 2353744
View attachment 2353745
View attachment 2353747

View attachment 2353754

But that's not all folks. Lets actually investigate the whole "20,000 Tinder matches" Myth:

View attachment 2353757View attachment 2353759

View attachment 2353760

Oh Lordy Me... This is absolutely and utterly diabolical. Where the fuck are the 20,000 thousand stacies I was promised? 24 hours, 43 likes, 16 matches and 2 DMs.

View attachment 2353767

Through clever investigative work, he was able to find Prettyboy Slayer Niko's reddit account... what he found will shock you to your core. You may never recover from this.

View attachment 2353786
I caged at the grandma jfl.

• JFL
Is the penis real? Holy brutal

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ascension and FascisstChad
This man has been brutally raped, lol at that shrimpdick no wonder he’s a reddit cel fagggot. Beyond over. Send in the rope.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth and ascension
This man has been brutally raped, lol at that shrimpdick no wonder he’s a reddit cel fagggot. Beyond over. Send in the rope.

Get that rope order ready @Niklaus Mikaelson

Amazon Prime, next day delivery. It's ova.

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
  • Love it
I still dont why he banned me from the discord tho
He Never explained it just banned me

• So Sad
tbh there were some good matches it seems (hard to tell cause the image is so small). But the dick thing is fucking brutal, I'm legit sad for him ngl

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Myth, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Nigga still hasn’t beat the lesbian allegations

• JFL
The reason you performed terribly for Niko was due to location and ELO pill. Niko is known for having the highest appeal which is why he did better than @Amnesia because @Amnesia photos aren't really NT like Niko, but other factors play a role such as Niko looking and being younger, phenotype, race, and overall having a NT face. I've seen Niko firsthand get high quality matches with high appeal in many places. I'm taking it this entire thread is a joke obviously, but you have terrible ELO lmao. If you think it's not the photos, then how about you find some guy to get 20,000 matches with your ELO and your location? Good luck on that.

I'm so tired of this forum believing in BS like this because look at this.

@Blackgymmax did Niko experiment, capped 99+ likes, and impressive quality. Meanwhile Kakonge did terribly for some reason. Does that mean Kakonge it's over for him? Lmao, of course not.

These guys saying Kakonge did well, and check this out.

Niko Hinge experiment in Alabama where me and @Blackgymmax literally confirm he got great quality and appeal, but the person who posted thought those results were bad lmao.

You can get 20,000 matches, and what is needed to get those level of results is proper ELO and the main factor being location. Let me repeat, location.

Also, you decided to use a shitty quality photo of Niko, and did not even share the main photo. For all we know the main photo you used can be Niko's selfie where he looks very tired.

3562156_IMG_3626.jpg

No bio, and low effort profile. Sit down, and take a reality pill. Get mogged.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: THEMOGGER, Lurker69, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
The reason you performed terribly for Niko was due to location and ELO pill. Niko is known for having the highest appeal which is why he did better than @Amnesia because @Amnesia photos aren't really NT like Niko, but other factors play a role such as Niko looking and being younger, phenotype, race, and overall having a NT face. I've seen Niko firsthand get high quality matches with high appeal in many places. I'm taking it this entire thread is a joke obviously, but you have terrible ELO lmao. If you think it's not the photos, then how about you find some guy to get 20,000 matches with your ELO and your location? Good luck on that.

@Blackgymmax did Niko experiment, capped 99+ likes, and impressive quality. Meanwhile Kakonge did terribly for some reason. Does that mean Kakonge it's over for him? Lmao, of course not.

Niko Hinge experiment in Alabama where me and @Blackgymmax literally confirm he got great quality and appeal, but the person who posted thought those results were bad lmao.

You can get 20,000 matches, and what is needed to get those level of results is proper ELO and the main factor being location. Let me repeat, location.

Also, you decided to use a shitty quality photo of Niko, and did not even share the main photo. For all we know the main photo you used can be Niko's selfie where he looks very tired.

3562156_IMG_3626.jpg

xangsane is right

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432

3562156_IMG_3626.jpg

79 likes was with a boost retard indian

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend

3562156_IMG_3626.jpg

It wasn't elo. On the same dog shit elo he used niko and he crushed him

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
79 likes was with a boost retard indian
I was mentioning about the quality of matches he got. Also, one can boost all they want, but just because they boost. That doesn't mean they will get high quality matches. If anything the boost proves that he got good appeal for quality girls. That what I was trying to show. Not the likes.
It wasn't elo. On the same dog shit elo he used niko and he crushed him
I was referring to ELO towards @ascension and I know that. That is why I said the most important thing is location as females taste varies based on location, so in one place Kakonge can have high appeal, but in the other one not so much. Niko's phenotype is universal, so he does well in most locations, which is why he was able to get galaxy elo in the first place.

I was mentioning about the quality of matches he got. Also, one can boost all they want, but just because they boost. That doesn't mean they will get high quality matches. If anything the boost proves that he got good appeal for quality girls. That what I was trying to show. Not the likes.

I was referring to ELO towards @ascension and I know that. That is why I said the most important thing is location as females taste varies based on location, so in one place Kakonge can have high appeal, but in the other one not so much. Niko's phenotype is universal, so he does well in most locations, which is why he was able to get galaxy elo in the first place.

3562156_IMG_3626.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Picture this...

View attachment 2353703
View attachment 2353707

View attachment 2353717
View attachment 2353720

View attachment 2353771

View attachment 2353733

View attachment 2353742
View attachment 2353744
View attachment 2353745
View attachment 2353747

View attachment 2353754

View attachment 2353757View attachment 2353759

View attachment 2353760

View attachment 2353767

View attachment 2353786

C

A

C A G E D

E

D

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Last edited:
  • Love it
Because you got mogged, so it's better for you to cope by not reading it even though I'm sure you did read it.

aren't those decent results for what he looks like?

Problem is his dick size. Whats the use of matches if ur a dicklet. It hurts instead, seeing all the women you could fuck if you had a huge cock.

Ur right, He is a son of a bitch

• +1
work fail GIF

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER