Who's hotter out of these 2 teens that live near me?

W

wristcel

Kraken
Girl 1

vs girl 2

AliciaL
Alicial1
Alicial2
Alicia2

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 9090, IWantToMax and 12 others
I would like to rape both of them

and spread my seed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 20679, CtrlAltDelete and 36 others
both worthless whores

pump and kill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 20679, Acnno and 16 others
1 .​
2 looks too thick and will not feel my 6.4 incher.​
By the way where the fuck do you live stacies everywhere​

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno, Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 4209
Girl 1 fogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4720, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others
By the way where the fuck do you live stacies everywhere​
South UK

I see girls like this non stop. Literally all the time. It's suicide inducing lol

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: malignant, St. Wristcel and NothingCanStopMe
i swear you’ve posted that second girl like 500 times. She must live in your head rent free my friend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 206 and 10 others
2nd one too curvy for me i couldn't do a thing with her she wouldnt feel it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
This is the peak of jb sexiness, one is more aestethic, but two has higher sex appeal imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 6400, Hades and 3 others
Imagine 15 year old Chad cooming in these bitches, probably even more pleasureable than heroin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 12330, Deleted member 9090 and 11 others
Imagine 15 year old Chad cooming in these bitches, probably even more pleasureable than heroin
I was thinking earlier, there's probably a decent chance that there is a chad that has or will bang them both lol. My town isn't that big.

girl 1 face and girl 2 body

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
@wristcel what country you in?

Holy mother of fuck

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and godlikesz
you need to look like that to get them atleast

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, MikeMew'sBitch, Deleted member 3323 and 2 others
  • +1
Wtf?! I heard all uk girls are ugly goblins ngl didn't expect that at all.
Dunno man. I see girls that I think are hot (like the 2 in the OP) on a daily basis

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, Deleted member 9090, Taylorswift and 1 other person
Maybe i'll post some other girls from my area in this thread lol

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
wristcels try bonemeshin ur wrists

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Baldingman1998
I was thinking earlier, there's probably a decent chance that there is a chad that has or will bang them both lol. My town isn't that big.
She probably likes ethnics if she listens to chris brown

probably getting banged by some paki rn

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 9568 and wristcel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 5393 and Baldingman1998

pakis don't get any action srs

only whites and mulattos and blacks from time to time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and wristcel

there's a certain bar/club here where black guys seem to clean up with super hot white teens (I once saw a suicide inducing example of an ugly, oldish, NERDY, looking black guy pull some hot jailbait presumably soley due to being black lol), but I don't think pakis are getting a tonne of love here in general tbh

there's a bar/club here were black guys seem to clean up with super hot teens, but I don't think pakis are getting a tonne of love here in general tbh
Even here in the North they get absolutely nothing and there's loads of them, only hope they have is by grooming, rape or being extremely rich

Even here in the North they get absolutely nothing and there's loads of them, only hope they have is by grooming, rape or being extremely rich
lol - i don't understand how they 'groom' pretty young girls though, tbh. Never made sense to me. I must be missing something!!

lol - i don't understand how they 'groom' pretty young girls though, tbh. Never made sense to me. I must be missing something!!
they don't go for the hot ones like this, but the more outcast uglier ones with family problems and daddy issues

• +1
they don't go for the hot ones like this, but the more outcast uglier ones with family problems and daddy issues
hmmm, that makes sense. Sometimes you read in teh news and it's like 'he approached a girl on facebook and invited her too a party bla bla bla' and i'm thinking 'dude! The hot 15 year olds in my town would just instablock you or ridicule you for DMing them as an ugly stranger!!'. But as you say, I think it's more about target selection for them. I guess they find ways to approach the uglier girls who come from messed up backgrounds etc as opposed to hot girls who are already like little mini-celebs with sky high confidence etc lol

Imagine trying to 'groom' the girls i've posted lol.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998 and penis3
there's a certain bar/club here where black guys seem to clean up with super hot white teens (I once saw a suicide inducing example of an ugly, oldish, NERDY, looking black guy pull some hot jailbait presumably soley due to being black lol), but I don't think pakis are getting a tonne of love here in general tbh
Brutal for ukcels if true

Last edited:
girl 1

• +1
Brutal for ukcels
nah, it's only that one club tbh.
In general it's these average looking white guys cleaning up (I guess they run social circle game).
e.g from the pics

As well as obvoiusly the chads who just use tinder or get approached in bars etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
In general it's these average looking white guys cleaning up (I guess they run social circle game).
e.g from the pics
View attachment 651495
As well as obvoiusly the chads who just use tinder or get approached in bars etc.
Yea true this ethnic slayer shit is cope, almost all girls I see are with white guys

its funny how these sluts can listen to thug rap music then go and fuck some NT white guy. Or how white guys can listen to ghetto music then avoid ethnics irl. Retarded normies

@penis3 i knew british girls werent that ugly. A lot of them just seem to have a weird style with fringe, weird hair color and caked makeup

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Danish_Retard
Wtf?! I heard all uk girls are ugly goblins ngl didn't expect that at all.
Everyone thinks that but it's not true.

In London I see 20-30 girls that look like the ones OP posted on a daily basis. Also older middle class brit women are hot as well, much hotter than Americans on average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, ProAcktiv, wristcel and 3 others
That's tough but gotta say girl 1.

• +1
e.g from the pics
View attachment 651495
I was on about the same looks level as those guys in my teens & got absolutely nothing. I've no idea how they do it. It must be because they meet in school I think. I wonder how much success they'd get from late 20's onward without having a strong school / sixth form network.

I was on about the same looks level as those guys in my teens & got absolutely nothing. I've no idea how they do it. It must be because they meet in school I think. I wonder how much success they'd get from late 20's onward without having a strong school / sixth form network.
I saw ur thread about it and im surprised also because i see so many psl3 ugly white guys with attractive girls. I looked the same as them before looksmaxxing and never got any looks from girls.

it must be social circle/instagram maxxing. And they are NT, always talking and know the right words to say.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I saw ur thread about it and im surprised also because i see so many psl3 ugly white guys with attractive girls. I looked the same as them before looksmaxxing and never got any looks from girls.

it must be social circle/instagram maxxing. And they are NT, always talking and know the right words to say.
I was 'NT' as well but low self esteem & quite introverted. Obviously it wasn't enough.

IDK, these guys just have something that I didn't have.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and penis3

yea it's all social circle, they will have been in with a good NT group in High School and College, and from there built a bigger circle with new connections. Probably played Rugby of Football as a side gig which is a halo here.

All the ones posted also will be very NT and probably played the role of the class clown and have a jock personality while around these girls.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and wristcel
yea it's all social circle, they will have been in with a good NT group in High School and College, and from there built a bigger circle with new connections. Probably played Rugby of Football as a side gig which is a halo here.

All the ones posted also will be very NT and probably played the role of the class clown and have a jock personality while around these girls.
Good analysis - sadly I had a 'good NT group' of lads as well, some of my friends were the most popular in school - sadly it still didn't translate to anything, still got rejected. Ogre