Who's hotter out of these 2 teens that live near me?

your grandma in the oven

Good analysis - sadly I had a 'good NT group' of lads as well, some of my friends were the most popular in school - sadly it still didn't translate to anything, still got rejected. Ogre
Damn

Did you engage in "banter" and participated in conversations, made your presence known when you were around girls?

Around those teenage NT slags you had to be the biggest cunt, degen and bully ever with average looks, saw it first hand with some lads in my school

Idk where you're from but in the North you simply couldn't be in the background and in the shadow so to speak, since most guys in the UK look very similar PSL wise and a Chad is a different beast to us alltogether

where the fuck do you live op?the girls you posted are very attractive

bro i know these 2 girls i went to school with the one so that means we live near eachotheer
im sending this thread to them LOL

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ProAcktiv and wristcel
I am an UKcel and I used to get made fun of in middle school by this type of whores. They still to this day don’t consider me a human.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
2nd one looks kinda Polish ngl

I am an UKcel and I used to get made fun of in middle school by this type of whores. They still to this day don’t consider me a human.
damn when i was an utter subhuman no one ever made fun of me the fuck is wrong with ukcels?how did they make fun of you if i may ask?

Golly, teenaged girls look 30 these days.

damn when i was an utter subhuman no one ever made fun of me the fuck is wrong with ukcels?how did they make fun of you if i may ask?
It was in middle school and a little bit in junior year of HS. It faded away later on even though I was never really respected. I have been bullied many times but the one that stuck with me the most is when a foid invited me over to sit next to her (or so i thought) and when I did, she told me she meant the guy next to me and as I was going back to my seat she said “who would want to sit next to you anyways”. Now i usually just get ignored, rejected, etc...

Ahhhhh I’m gooooming
Ahhh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854
It was in middle school and a little bit in junior year of HS. It faded away later on even though I was never really respected. I have been bullied many times but the one that stuck with me the most is when a foid invited me over to sit next to her (or so i thought) and when I did, she told me she meant the guy next to me and as I was going back to my seat she said “who would want to sit next to you anyways”. Now i usually just get ignored, rejected, etc...
fucking brootal i wonder why that never happened to me even when i was a complete subhuman i was pretty popular in school cause i was known for my football/soccer skills i even had a girlfriend in the period of my life where i looked the most subhuman let alone being bullied.uk faggots that bully should rope asap

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Taylorswift
damn son and is it true that uk is the easiest place to slay like some faggots on here said?that would be the perfect combo of gl girls+not skycraper high standards

damn son and is it true that uk is the easiest place to slay like some faggots on here said?

lol, hell no!!
It's kinda true that in certain poorer areas with girls from completely broken homes and zero options, they'll tend to be huge sluts and you'll often find PSL 2 guys banging half decent looking girls from their council estate, but in general UK isn't easy at all.

In fact, in terms of cold approach it's actually harder than most other places! We have 'stranger danger' mentality. We're not social with strangers as a rule (And i'd know it's harder, having made thousands of cold approaches in here and in other countries lol)

(EX PUA nerd for my sins!!)

But in order to bang the girls like the ones i posted, you need to be fairly decent looking and be popular in THEIR social circle.

For you to just bang girls like that as a stranger, you need to be chad. There's no getting around it, unfortunately

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 4696

• Love it
Reactions: Hades
2nd

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Girl 2 bc of blonde pheno halo

• +1
1st is hotter by a fuckin landslide.

• Love it
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron
Ledger   Copy
Ledger2   Copy
Lily anne brackpool   Copy
Woods1

• +1
Reactions: alex569
Both are clapped

• Love it
All girls posted in this thread are from my town.
I went to the pub earlier for my dads birthday, and I saw like 8 girls who were all equally hot.
It's depressing! I need to surgery max!!

wait till high school is over those 2 guys will get landwhales at best lol

wait till high school is over those 2 guys will get landwhales at best lol

The first couple broke up. She's now got a baby already with a different dude (think she's 18 now)

The 2nd girl (hot blonde) also broke up with the dude in that pic and I think she was with a new guy for a while (She's also 18 now and left school. 17 in the 1st pic I think. Maybe 16)

dude on the right:

I'm just curious about the sort of guys these 2 are getting smashed by!

Don't see much activity to give me clues other than messages from angry girls, mainly accusing the blonde girl of stealing some guy from a friend of hers which she always denies and just claims she can't help it if guys are always DMing her trying to flirt lol

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Girl 1 has a better face
Girl 2 has a better body

This thread is enough to make an ugly cunt like me go ER

She is not my child! She is a whore!

they are very pretty but well out of league of most people

• +1
most of these are high tier beckies at best, youth halo

The second one looks like an improved version of a girl I dated so the second one
Mirin thousand cock stare btw

God I hate Cuck society.

Tfw you live in a Cuck Clown world and can't rape tight teen pink pussy :rage:

b-b-b-ut all UK girls are ugly

so many of these exact thots walking around here daily

it is suifuel

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 9090 and wristcel
b-b-b-ut all UK girls are ugly

so many of these exact thots walking around here daily

it is suifuel
lol, I always hear the 'UK girls are ugly' thing.
I'm not saying the girls in this thread are super models, but they're all fucking cute, and they're all from my fairly small UK town.
Every single posted girl so far
And there's tonnes i'm yet to post. I see girls like this mulltiple times per day
And yes, it's suifuel.
I'll never understand how a non-chad thinks it's good to be around such girls (I have ugly friends who are like 'Dude I wanna work at that new bar! They've got 3 super hot 17 year olds collecting glasses and hot bar staff, too!!!'' lol. Sounds like torture to me! Unnatainable young foids rubbing it in your face lol)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and penis3

Hope for oldcels ; saw them raving about this dude earlier

one for @personalityinkwell

ps - just saw a pic of her new BF lol. Hope to all!!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000 and Deleted member 4612

• Love it