Who's hotter out of these 2 teens that live near me?

they're pretty close so whichever one has bigger tits, looks like #2

• +1
Reactions: wristcel

• Love it
Reactions: Hades

i'll let you know when I find out the sort of guys she's banging, but it's not obvious yet.
Seems to be always single.
But always has girls attacking her because 'their man' is sliding in her DM's lol.
Early signs suggest she's into white boys, though. Bad boy white guys.

• +1
Reactions: Hades
I'm trying to create an amnesia instagram, but ti's not letting me do it for some reason. Maybe can't have 2 accounts on one laptop or something? I wanna see if he can get her to agree to meet or send nudes or something lol

2 because of body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
She's just 15

they all have this celeb like arua about them nowadays lol. Confident and mature. Like they'd only hook up with famous dudes or some shit

But apparently according to reddit, they are just children and any older guy could easily 'manipulate' them into sex lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Deleted member 10673

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
First whore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and Deleted member 6403
I wanna put my dick in girls 1 mouth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10673 and Deleted member 6997
I should post all these sloots from my town in 1 new thread/post

i'm fucking shook!! How does this happen?!!!!

I know it's not a good shot. I'll try to find more, but you can see he's NOT a chad!

Attachments

• aliciaL.jpg
    aliciaL.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 15
  • alicial3.jpg
    alicial3.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 118807676_143232297466404_5882764797482110375_n.mp4
    120.1 KB
Last edited:
Dude looks like an incel in denial to me tbh.
how has he done it though! He's banging that girl. They're together. This is madness lol. She's like my idea of a 9 lol

• +1
Reactions: Bitch

hmmm - this pic is 3 years old

Girl 1 mogs.

Also if you were a Chad, you would have typed this thread while both of them were sucking your dick.

Sucks to know that.

I'm so old & detached from these types of girls. Over

• So Sad
I'm so old & detached from these types of girls. Over
you mean all these little fake 'celeb' girls? It's mad how they are around here at like 14-15. All wearing £400 trainers. 5k insta followers of simps. I kinda feel the same as you lol. I get the feeling also that these girls only ever bang guys in their social circles and there's no way to fucking get in there without being in their age group and knowing all their friends and stuff.

I banged like 2 of these types of girls over the last few years out of thousands of cold approaches. It's rough! So many rude insta rejections. I honestly feel like most would have rejected me even if I was a lot better looking. It seems to be part of the culture nowadays and I hate it lol

15 lol

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
you mean all these little fake 'celeb' girls? It's mad how they are around here at like 14-15. All wearing £400 trainers. 5k insta followers of simps. I kinda feel the same as you lol. I get the feeling also that these girls only ever bang guys in their social circles and there's no way to fucking get in there without being in their age group and knowing all their friends and stuff.

I banged like 2 of these types of girls over the last few years out of thousands of cold approaches. It's rough! So many rude insta rejections. I honestly feel like most would have rejected me even if I was a lot better looking. It seems to be part of the culture nowadays and I hate it lol

15 lol

View attachment 903870
I think at that age you do indeed have to be in their circle. If I think back to when I was 16, I had lots of female friends & they were banging guys maybe 1-2 years older than them at most. They indeed have very tight friendship groups & strangers are looked at with suspicion. They're open to outsiders hitting on them but I never saw any of the girls getting with 25+ y/o guys.

Luck must be the only way. I cold approached a 20 y/o and got her out on a date 3 weeks back & even she (at 20) said I was way older than what she'd usually go for (28).. so it's not looking good.

I think we just have to accept its over tbh. I couldn't approach girls like this as it would just feel too creepy.

• +1
I think at that age you do indeed have to be in their circle. If I think back to when I was 16, I had lots of female friends & they were banging guys maybe 1-2 years older than them at most. They indeed have very tight friendship groups & strangers are looked at with suspicion. They're open to outsiders hitting on them but I never saw any of the girls getting with 25+ y/o guys.

Luck must be the only way. I cold approached a 20 y/o and got her out on a date 3 weeks back & even she (at 20) said I was way older than what she'd usually go for (28).. so it's not looking good.

I think we just have to accept its over tbh. I couldn't approach girls like this as it would just feel too creepy.
well i'm 30 and banged a 17-18 year old last year (pic attached. not as hot as the girls in this thread)
Pure luck, of course.
You need the perfect storm of a/finding a girl who is unsually open to talking to strangers b/she happens to find you hot, even if most girls don't!

I'm not giving up either! I'm gonna approach like a nutter once covid is over.

Attachments

• nt8 (1) - Copy.jpg
    nt8 (1) - Copy.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
@Captainugly well i'm 30 and banged a 17-18 year old last year (pic attached. not as hot as the girls in this thread)
Pure luck, of course.
You need the perfect storm of a/finding a girl who is unsually open to talking to strangers b/she happens to find you hot, even if most girls don't!

I'm not giving up either! I'm gonna approach like a nutter once covid is over.

Also alcohol played a big role of course. Forgot to mention taht lol

Aww 2 walking talking cum deposits, how cute. I'll go with #2 btw

The fat guy deffo wanted to smash her. I bet he's upset now she's got a boyfriend

Neither , both ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and wristcel

These 14 year olds nowadays are like 24 year old 'influencers' or celebs - imagine thinking they can be 'groomed' online lol

How many times have you fapped to them?