• Total voters
Liberal because all foids are Leftists
Deconstructionist

Racist Chad's get away with anything. For example @Biggdink

Every Chad is liberal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 16530
liberals get more support than conservatives

Studies indicated that conservatives are more likely to hit the gym, are more handsome, etc.
In addition, the stereotypical soyjak was literally created based on the looks of the average liberal. - Those are clearly not meant to represent an attractive guy.

So I chose conservative. However, that being said, there can be attractive leftists aswell, like Hasan Piker.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and hebbewem
Studies indicated that conservatives are more likely to hit the gym, are more handsome, etc.
In addition, the stereotypical soyjak was literally created based on the looks of the average liberal. - Those are clearly not meant to represent an attractive guy.

So I chose conservative. However, that being said, there can be attractive leftists aswell, like Hasan Piker.
I feel like any man who has a skin routine and grows out his hair and wears fashionable clothes is way more likely to be liberal though. Like I picture all top models being liberal, though that doesn't prove the average is higher as also a lot of soyboys are liberal but also a lot of incels are conservative/alt-right.

I feel like any man who has a skin routine and grows out his hair and wears fashionable clothes is way more likely to be liberal though. Like I picture all top models being liberal, though that doesn't prove the average is higher as also a lot of soyboys are liberal but also a lot of incels are conservative/alt-right.
I think most genuine Chads are likely apolitical and just adopt the mainstream position, but aren't REALLY into politics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530 and Xangsane
I think most genuine Chads are likely apolitical and just adopt the mainstream position, but aren't REALLY into politics.
Yeah I agree actually, though to be more people pleasing they'd say they're liberal probably. Or probably fiscally conservative, socially liberal, whatever is most agreeable.

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Conservative
IMG 20220112 232130

Liberal
Main qimg 9975c22dcd338b3a818788e5e340b988 1

• +1
Reactions: joemama12471
Conservatives men are more attractive but i belive best looking people are liberal or atleast pretend to be liberals