Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
Because he is chad

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and 11gaijin
Because every user on here is susceptible to insults from the mods, except for the mods themselves I assume. They can never be insulted.

I actually insulted you too. Go read if you can.

Because every user on here is susceptible to insults from the mods, except for the mods themselves I assume. They can never be insulted.
Yeah, Wincel was obviously praising the mods.

The thread was ogre locked though without any chance for a rebuttal
"Don't ban any shitposter for for shitposting" isn't a feedback that needs any more discussion.

@11gaijin based af, unfortunately sites like these are prone to get filled with bored teens and low iq retards who just want a place to troll or just shit around. Keep cleaning this site and may one day we will have actual quality all day around

• +1
Reactions: badromance, dogtown, androidcel and 1 other person
@11gaijin based af, unfortunately sites like these are prone to get filled with bored teens and low iq retards who just want a place to troll or just shit around. Keep cleaning this site and may one day we will have actual quality all day around
Thanks man. I doubt that will happen though and I will most probably leave before that. I didn't visit this site in the last 2 days since there is almost no helpful content anymore and people come in a group to cry why their troll post was deleted. All I see is a bunch of average looking guys claiming that they mog the others while posting fake stories like that guy I mentioned in the response. Very difficult to take this forum seriously anymore. There are some good posters but their content gets lost in the pile of shit created by others.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
JFL at mods even considering to discuss the validity of bans etc. Why not go full dictatorship. I am serious btw

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 611
JFL at mods even considering to discuss the validity of bans etc. Why not go full dictatorship. I am serious btw
That isn't necessary but I explained so that others can see why someone was banned and people don't think it was unfair. But this just attracts more trolls and shitposters who then go on to make 100 threads about a ban. This is exactly what we will do from now. No replies to ban discussion threads. No explanation of bans.

That isn't necessary but I explained so that others can see why someone was banned and people don't think it was unfair. But this just attracts more trolls and shitposters who then go on to make 100 threads about a ban. This is exactly what we will do from now. No replies to ban discussion threads. No explanation of bans.
Take one step further and warn users in looksmaxing section who didnt do a minimum googling process before they ask a question or just write a general thread, and warn for not elaborating the question sufficiently enough. Its about 50-80% questions here.

Take one step further and warn users in looksmaxing section who didnt do a minimum googling process before they ask a question or just write a general thread, and warn for not elaborating the question sufficiently enough. Its about 50-80% questions here.
Low effort posts get a warning already. Regarding the googling thing, this one is difficult to implement. I feel that looksmaxing discussions should be encouraged unless it is absolutely low effort. But I get your point, will try to filter this better to ensure low effort posts are not made. Any other suggestions?

Low effort posts get a warning already. Regarding the googling thing, this one is difficult to implement. I feel that looksmaxing discussions should be encouraged unless it is absolutely low effort. But I get your point, will try to filter this better to ensure low effort posts are not made. Any other suggestions?
Determining what are low effort posts are a common sense thing. Low effort posts I think are still tolerable, cuz answers stem from the topic's main original post. If someone asks what is the biggest mammal over there, all of the efforts would be low post and answer muh elephant and the topic will go into shit mode. It starts from the original poster, who provides the frames of the consequent discussion. It is also related to that googling thing. The rule of thumb is this question: do one expects a reasonable and useful discussion following the OP first post? 90% of the topics do not in LM section.

Last edited:
Thanks man. I doubt that will happen though and I will most probably leave before that. I didn't visit this site in the last 2 days since there is almost no helpful content anymore and people come in a group to cry why their troll post was deleted. All I see is a bunch of average looking guys claiming that they mog the others while posting fake stories like that guy I mentioned in the response. Very difficult to take this forum seriously anymore. There are some good posters but their content gets lost in the pile of shit created by others.
ikr man, this forum is almost complete garbage as for now. If you were really looksmaxing you'd come here for less than 30 minutes a day to see if there's anything redeemable (95% of the time there isn't), you leave and you unironically put yourself out there, fixing your shit and generalmaxxing too, instead of rotting in this forum. This fucking place is ruined; nor me nor you like x69 but at least back then he actually did threads on raw eggs and a whole nother amount of things that mog the currents threads to hell and back.

And about the you leaving this site, you will probably do because even if you clean it (which seems a near impossible task unless you take real harsh, dramatic measures which would turn the forum, that means banning a fuckton of people), looking at the state of the looksmax subforum (which is dead) and the fact that again, these places attract fucking retards, it would be only a temporary solution.

May one day actual advice is put out there (and that's why the itsOVER's thread should be pinned again, because it was one of the greatest pieces this place has ever produced), as for now the real redpill is leaving this place like me and many others did (although some "others" did because they just grew tired of autistically shitting in the forum unlike me or extreme overthinker, who actually did it to begin a maxxing journey, which again shows what kind of people this place attracts and lives off)

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
ikr man, this forum is almost complete garbage as for now. If you were really looksmaxing you'd come here for less than 30 minutes a day to see if there's anything redeemable (95% of the time there isn't), you leave and you unironically put yourself out there, fixing your shit and generalmaxxing too, instead of rotting in this forum. This fucking place is ruined; nor me nor you like x69 but at least back then he actually did threads on raw eggs and a whole nother amount of things that mog the currents threads to hell and back.

And about the you leaving this site, you will probably do because even if you clean it (which seems a near impossible task unless you take real harsh, dramatic measures which would turn the forum, that means banning a fuckton of people), looking at the state of the looksmax subforum (which is dead) and the fact that again, these places attract fucking retards, it would be only a temporary solution.

May one day actual advice is put out there (and that's why the itsOVER's thread should be pinned again, because it was one of the greatest pieces this place has ever produced), as for now the real redpill is leaving this place like me and many others did (although some "others" did because they just grew tired of autistically shitting in the forum unlike me or extreme overthinker, who actually did it to begin a maxxing journey, which again shows what kind of people this place attracts and lives off)
It's been a while my Spanish prince
Https 2F2Fimagesgeniuscom2F72dec341da825d2328f604d8ec0d6d73500x500x1

• +1
Reactions: averageblokecel and Deleted member 611
my thread got ogred

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Deleted member 611

Legit. ItsOver's thread is the GOAT on this site. I feel most people here are teenagers so they are ldaring in full mode and that's also why they act so immaturely (no offence to you if you are a teen too, not all young posters are like that) but once they are a bit older they'd realise they can't ldar forever and will also act a bit maturely. That's why it is also difficult for me to relate with other young users here.

The hard part(surgeries) of my looksmaxing is done and now I need to continue with soft looksmaxing only before I feel I can reach my max potential. I'm just waiting to get my work visa for SEA which might arrive anyday and once I get it and move there I would most probably visit this site as much as you.

• +1
Reactions: averageblokecel