Why 99% of scamers are Indians?

Spartacus1-

Spartacus1-

The world is yours

I dont understand this phenomenon. like do they teach them how to do this shit in school? Not only that, but the reputation of Indians is already rolling in the mud and they still have the face to add on the fuel, by making themselves global money-sucking uncultured scammers. Jfl Indians are a hopeless case.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Arkantos, Chadelite and 2 others
they know its over,they cope with scamermaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Mh, iam thinking about joining into that scammer system. Rich people are rich enough, so they can share their money with me.
There are way bigger crimes and shit happening in the world, yet you blame scammers. JFL.

Mh, iam thinking about joining into that scammer system. Rich people are rich enough, so they can share their money with me.
There are way bigger crimes and shit happening in the world, yet you blame scammers. JFL.
You low life you punched your old neighbour

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3043 and SuicideBomber
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Still you punched him and instigated violence
Shame on you

Shame on you. Lol You really think i care about what you think about that? You dont know how much people in the last months , hell even years told me that this and that... blablabla isnt a solution. Well, what is then? Ill never get whats wrong about if you punch someone, if he tries
to anooy you too much. Its the most legit thing there is. Yet people ALWAYS tell you, that its wrong and no solution. WTF? Then tell me a solution, if youve a braindead moron in your house who wouldnt listen to you. Its his fault and if i could go back in time , i would do it again and enjoy it.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
They have a building full of scammers. It's a fucking business there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Chadelite, Spartacus1- and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
High T levels

• Love it
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 5632
Aaaaaaaand this is why they put you in the mental hospital

No, iam not retarded and would say that openly, without being anonyme etc... . They checked my past and decided bc of that and my personality disorder that i should take a break for a while. Then i was there , boring asf. Schizophrenics around you, who were harmless.
Sometimes you could someone hear screaming, because he got fixated on the bed. I didnt belong there, i never belonged in a building like this.

No, iam not retarded and would say that openly, without being anonyme etc... . They checked my past and decided bc of that and my personality disorder that i should take a break for a while. Then i was there , boring asf. Schizophrenics around you, who were harmless.
Sometimes you could someone hear screaming, because he got fixated on the bed. I didnt belong there, i never belonged in a building like this.
thx ropebomber

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
They have nothing to lose

russians = hackers as well

how many times you find some russian hacker trying to log into ur steam or other account?

literal dark triad rotters :lul:

you forgetting a certain chosen group of people?
B95834B8 FC3A 4171 9FBA 641EF2CA18F2