"Why am I non NT?"

ascension

ascension

LARP Detection Expert
Euro 2024 is on, yet users here are non-stop debating PSL basement theories with long paragraphs.

Then you wonder why you're non NT and shunned by society :lul:

Grab a drink, kick your feet up and watch the football.

@Crisick

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, wsada, ambi and 3 others
good thread

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Euro 2024 is on,
Watching it with my mum. Every single game.
yet users here are non-stop debating PSL basement theories with long paragraphs

Grab a drink, kick your feet up and watch the football, loser.

@Crisick
Also, about NT. Judge said it best

when I first joined i assumed everyone was good looking

then slowly but surely i started to see users photos, to which honestly i was shocked...battery ethnics, balding straw hats, manlets, phenos you would find in the poor areas of the city or in pure gym at 10am-2pm

but that wasnt the worst part, the worst part is these subhumans were being labled as slayers, chads, or the most cringe "potential to be 7-8 PSL"

im sitting there thinking this chap will never be above a 2, but ofc the conclusion is they dont slay because they arnt NT

it would be like some disabled guy in a wheelchair obsessing about how he could improve his 100 metre sprint to the point where it consumes his life, bro you are in a wheelchair and cant even walk, just enjoy life

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, the MOUSE, EggKing and 7 others
Bdsmlr 65970 pb7VvHC26o

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE and St.TikTokcel
I am watching it you dirty pajeet

• Woah
Not european

• WTF
Watching it with my mum. Every single game.

Also, about NT. Judge said it best

when I first joined i assumed everyone was good looking

then slowly but surely i started to see users photos, to which honestly i was shocked...battery ethnics, balding straw hats, manlets, phenos you would find in the poor areas of the city or in pure gym at 10am-2pm

but that wasnt the worst part, the worst part is these subhumans were being labled as slayers, chads, or the most cringe "potential to be 7-8 PSL"

im sitting there thinking this chap will never be above a 2, but ofc the conclusion is they dont slay because they arnt NT

it would be like some disabled guy in a wheelchair obsessing about how he could improve his 100 metre sprint to the point where it consumes his life, bro you are in a wheelchair and cant even walk, just enjoy life
FUCK i would literally burn cities to drop my IQ to your level just so my life can strive finally. Being retarded is such a blessing use it well

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and the BULL
FUCK i would literally burn cities to drop my IQ to your level just so my life can strive finally. Being retarded is such a blessing use it well
Keep barking for me, pinkoid

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and the BULL
Euro 2024 is on, yet users here are non-stop debating PSL basement theories with long paragraphs.

Giga non-NT post, probably drunk too. This forum is about looksmaxing, so of course we’re going to talk about looksmaxing here. Get sober first and come back later, drink water and sleep for some hours

• JFL
Reactions: wsada, ascension and the BULL
Giga non-NT post, probably drunk too. This forum is about looksmaxing, so of course we’re going to talk about looksmaxing here. Get sober first and come back later, drink water and sleep for some hours

Tell me more
GOHiFvxWMAAZ 34

• JFL
Reactions: wsada, St.TikTokcel and ambi
Only gonna watch the Portugal matches tbh

• Love it

@Crisick
kys, what a shit thread faggot

• WTF
Reactions: wsada