Why Am I Subhuman?

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
It's disheartening that you guys can dismantle PSL Chads and other ascenders by giving an expansive list of what procedures they went with. However when it's the opposite matter are you able to come up with solutions then? thx
Thumbnail image0 1

Thumbnail image1 1

Thumbnail image2

Also yes phone quality is subhuman, whether to ride it out and wait until iphone15 pro max or not in order to not get cucked for summer is on mind. But that's the problem. Is like everyone else here at varying degrees, with how much we think.

And although there are times I've asked this before and wasn't happy with the results, it's a reflection of my stance on learning poor, so I've got the cognitive relative stuff bookmarked. :feelswhy: I've noticed it takes an awful lot of IQ in order to get going but too much will leave you at a standstill.

Was better than I thought. Luckily not Sub-5.

Might do Quoves one also, have you?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, slavicpsycho, flippasav and 1 other person
Get a new haircut lmao

• +1
Reactions: User28823, 80iq, Deleted member 15468 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 30432, 80iq and 4 others
You’re not even trying man! Fix your skin, go to a good dermatologist and ask for advice. Get a hair transplant immediately. Work out and build some muscle and take care of your sleep and Hygiene. After do you that, look at your base again and see which surgeries you need.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension, rdqs, lightskinbengali and 3 others
Are you a ginger, your skin and hair color look suspicious....
Anyway, they tend to age like crap, it will only get worse from now on.

Hairline, get on fin/dut stat and hair transplant

• +1
Reactions: Interested
softmaxx first boyo

• JFL
Reactions: rift3938, Deleted member 15468, Dr. Bludy and 2 others
@St.TikTokcel rate him

• JFL
Reactions: Interested and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 29155, Roamer and 3 others
textbook image of an incel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and infini
This is real truecel a lot of guys here not that bad it’s mostly in their head, but op is acting clapped

Viking mogger

• Woah
Reactions: infini
The ginger prick rated me 4.5 how tf did you outrank me. Someone link me a good rope on amazon

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini and Blond3cel
The ginger prick rated me 4.5 how tf did you outrank me. Someone link me a good rope on amazon
What bro he usually rates everyone atleast 5 so your not mad.

How did you manage to get 4.5 ????

• JFL
how tallare you? your base doesnt seem thaaat bad, but you incelmaxxed on your look lol imo its over but not bc of your genetics, but the fact that you ended up looking like this
if you are NT it might be doable

• Hmm...
What bro he usually rates everyone atleast 5 so your not mad.

caught him on a bad day is my only cope JFL this was 3 years ago now

• JFL
Reactions: infini and Blond3cel
step one, stop looking like an actual basement dweller. cut ur hair and get nice clothes

step two, rhino and maybe use a mouth expander

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: grimy, infini, Interested and 1 other person
Rockmaxx

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Interested, infini and Deleted member 29167
how can you look so bad that you are sub five to wheat waffles? brutal

• JFL
wheat waffles would rate me 2 im pretty sure

• So Sad
Get a new haircut lmao
Suggestion? Might go half and half while still having it.
This is proof Wheat Waffles is a scam
yeah, about that...
That Gingerfag just took your money and scammed you JFL

Why? Didn't mention what he said. Bear in mind you're two anime or imageless greycel accounts and he's offered more information.
You’re not even trying man! Fix your skin, go to a good dermatologist and ask for advice. Get a hair transplant immediately. Work out and build some muscle and take care of your sleep and Hygiene. After do you that, look at your base again and see which surgeries you need.
Hairline, get on fin/dut stat and hair transplant
softmaxx first boyo
Thx. I have gymcelled and have taken plenty of showers to the point of time wasting. Skincare routine is not easy to understand and follow. It only gets more complex.

If you knew what it takes to maintain my hair you would go insane.

I get more strangers complimenting my hair then I hear curries and chavs randomly talk shit about it that it's no contest.
Are you a ginger, your skin and hair color look suspicious....
Anyway, they tend to age like crap, it will only get worse from now on.
How do you figure? Used to be Lighest Blonde turned Medium Brown.
Nordcuck subhuman. What else do you want me to say?
Where I can go from here, if this was you.
textbook image of an incel
Because??
This is real truecel a lot of guys here not that bad it’s mostly in their head, but op is acting clapped
Feels like he’ll go viral as one of those meme pics we throw around in the black pill
No idea what you're talking about.
Got enough Funeral Doom and already tried sunn o)))'s Oracle but now I want to know your magic.
Viking mogger
Lifefuel.
It's why I feel this place overrates people to oblivion. People say this and that and whatever to me but then can't offer a single direction on what to take. Let alone go outside and talk to someone. Or be in a relationship for 10 years. Like me.
What bro he usually rates everyone atleast 5 so you not mad.

Scored higher than 5.
great advice bro
Thx
how tallare you? your base doesnt seem thaaat bad, but you incelmaxxed on your look lol imo its over but not bc of your genetics, but the fact that you ended up looking like this
5"10 closer to 5"11, 6" when outside.
Been into underground and extreme for most of my life, slowly climbing up the mainstream ladder but after my 3500 bookmarks of artists to check out I'll be done with music overall. Already maxxed out my main collection of the best of the best. Got about 106 albums only and they're already worth around £17000.
step one, stop looking like an actual basement dweller. cut ur hair and get nice clothes

step two, rhino and maybe use a mouth expander
Glad you mentioned rhino. I've gone out clubbing as much if not more than my uni days this year. I'm with you on NT maxxing. Dolce & Gabanna, Some Addidas, Versace and Comme Des Garcons. Pretty much got all the vintage artist's shirts I would like, save for Opeth Morningrise.

For example:

What would be a mouth expander? Any link please, thx.
wheat waffles would rate me 2 im pretty sure
Better than to procrastinatemaxx here and have no plan.
how can you look so bad that you are sub five to wheat waffles? brutal
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

lol ths convo has been a ride so far

Above all, thank you all for taking the time out and spitting your truth.

Cheers!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Interested and rand anon
Suggestion? Might go half and half while still having it.

Why? Didn't mention what he said. Bear in mind you're two anime or imageless greycel accounts and he's offered more information.

Thx. I have gymcelled and have taken plenty of showers to the point of time wasting. Skincare routine is not easy to understand and follow. It only gets more complex.

If you knew what it takes to maintain my hair you would go insane.

I get more strangers complimenting my hair then I hear curries and chavs randomly talk shit about it that it's no contest.

How do you figure? Used to be Lighest Blonde turned Medium Brown.

Where I can go from here, if this was you.

Because??

No idea what you're talking about.

Got enough Funeral Doom and already tried sunn o)))'s Oracle but now I want to know your magic.

Lifefuel.

It's why I feel this place overrates people to oblivion. People say this and that and whatever to me but then can't offer a single direction on what to take. Let alone go outside and talk to someone. Or be in a relationship for 10 years. Like me.

Scored higher than 5.

Thx

5"10 closer to 5"11, 6" when outside.

Been into underground and extreme for most of my life, slowly climbing up the mainstream ladder but after my 3500 bookmarks of artists to check out I'll be done with music overall. Already maxxed out my main collection of the best of the best. Got about 106 albums only and they're already worth around £17000.

Glad you mentioned rhino. I've gone out clubbing as much if not more than my uni days this year. I'm with you on NT maxxing. Dolce & Gabanna, Some Addidas, Versace and Comme Des Garcons. Pretty much got all the vintage artist's shirts I would like, save for Opeth Morningrise.

For example:

What would be a mouth expander? Any link please, thx.

Better than to procrastinatemaxx here and have no plan.

Above all, thank you all for taking the time out and spitting your truth.

Cheers!
over for your

Bozo, you'll never look like Chuck Shuldiner.

It's disheartening that you guys can dismantle PSL Chads and other ascenders by giving an expansive list of what procedures they went with. However when it's the opposite matter are you able to come up with solutions then? thx
View attachment 2242992
View attachment 2242994
View attachment 2242996

Also yes phone quality is subhuman, whether to ride it out and wait until iphone15 pro max or not in order to not get cucked for summer is on mind. But that's the problem. Is like everyone else here at varying degrees, with how much we think.

And although there are times I've asked this before and wasn't happy with the results, it's a reflection of my stance on learning poor, so I've got the cognitive relative stuff bookmarked. :feelswhy: I've noticed it takes an awful lot of IQ in order to get going but too much will leave you at a standstill.

Might do Quoves one also, have you?
omg guys its gandi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
My biggest fear is posting my face and seeing @St.TikTokcel in the comments

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Roamer, Deleted member 29167 and St.TikTokcel
My biggest fear is posting my face and seeing @St.TikTokcel in the comments.
Your biggest fear should be people seeing your face IRL, not some dalit "giving a rating".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roamer, Deleted member 29167, infini and 1 other person
you have that pedo look groom yourself pls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Your base isn't even that bad tbh. You definitely needa rhino, cheek + gonial implants and hair transplant.

• +1
Reactions: justleavemealone, Interested, infini and 1 other person
nvm i scrolled up i forgot how his face looks like

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
btw op, other than what others already suggested, I would advise you improve your eyebrows (make them thicker/grow). There are a few ways you could that

• Hmm...
over for your
go on
Bozo, you'll never look like Chuck Shuldiner.
Did he even slay? Never seen much praise for him outside of his overrated band tbh but I can see why he might have.
omg guys its gandi
No, it's pronounced IG-nor.
Walked past a curry manlet in a group that said dumbeldore giggling to his mates saying how they wouldn't want to talk to me. after turning back fishing for him to lock into my stare they didn't do shit after. I get sometimes brutal social stigma/ signs from normies without saying a single word which is an indicator of their low-inhib. But I wonder what happens when I do the same?

Guys from recent nights out were all younger then me and predicted me to be younger than I am which is modeling potential lifefuel.

you have that pedo look groom yourself pls
:bluepill: Which part do you see me ungroomed? Had anorexic jb chav slags shout that at me after looking at my dick area. Deserved a slap in the face.
nvm i scrolled up i forgot how his face looks like
Gymmaxxed once to the point of being 9%bf, 81kg but I'm not disagreeing as I need to know what softs are being missed.

theres a thread on botb about it
This one?
btw op, other than what others already suggested, I would advise you improve your eyebrows (make them thicker/grow). There are a few ways you could that
Used to be. Current state is me following the BOTB guide and getting hooded.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, rand anon and Deleted member 29167
Did he even slay? Never seen much praise for him outside of his overrated band tbh but I can see why he might have.
He was an inky just like you, OP!
Chuck2

He was an inky just like you, OP!
View attachment 2243191
I'll make a thread about him.
You said I'll never look like him so that's lifefuel.
Perhaps this if it were male?

But please, if there's any direction you can offer it would be appreciated mate.
Over becausr of the direction I went?
Oh @drop, about my stats, to put my frame into perspective. With the same height as @pneumocystosis's debut (https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-virgin-17-m.443354/) not to be rude to him however, I was LEAST 20kg heavier than him so keep that in mind.

Your base isn't even that bad tbh. You definitely needa rhino, cheek + gonial implants and hair transplant.
My skull is already massive, something this forum predicts everyone beginning to be a pretty or a soyboy.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Roamer and St.TikTokcel