Why Am I Subhuman?

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
It's disheartening that you guys can dismantle PSL Chads and other ascenders by giving an expansive list of what procedures they went with. However when it's the opposite matter are you able to come up with solutions then? thx
Thumbnail image0 1

Thumbnail image1 1

Thumbnail image2

Also yes phone quality is subhuman, whether to ride it out and wait until iphone15 pro max or not in order to not get cucked for summer is on mind. But that's the problem. Is like everyone else here at varying degrees, with how much we think.

And although there are times I've asked this before and wasn't happy with the results, it's a reflection of my stance on learning poor, so I've got the cognitive relative stuff bookmarked. :feelswhy: I've noticed it takes an awful lot of IQ in order to get going but too much will leave you at a standstill.

Was better than I thought. Luckily not Sub-5.

Might do Quoves one also, have you?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, slavicpsycho, flippasav and 1 other person
It's disheartening that you guys can dismantle PSL Chads and other ascenders by giving an expansive list of what procedures they went with. However when it's the opposite matter are you able to come up with solutions then? thx
View attachment 2242992
View attachment 2242994
View attachment 2242996

Also yes phone quality is subhuman, whether to ride it out and wait until iphone15 pro max or not in order to not get cucked for summer is on mind. But that's the problem. Is like everyone else here at varying degrees, with how much we think.

And although there are times I've asked this before and wasn't happy with the results, it's a reflection of my stance on learning poor, so I've got the cognitive relative stuff bookmarked. :feelswhy: I've noticed it takes an awful lot of IQ in order to get going but too much will leave you at a standstill.

As redditor as it sounds, get a Haircut you fucking rotter.
Start a hair routine as well to recuperate some of your losses.

• +1
Reactions: xean
As redditor as it sounds, get a Haircut you fucking rotter.
Start a hair routine as well to recuperate some of your losses.
Stopped reading seriously when you said redditor.

Just lol at telling me to get a hair routine but with no style direction

laugh jordan GIF

Cope. Don't know unless I find out. Makes a better job than most of here.

Also used my worse images. Then again, PSL points are supposedly insanely hard to step and ascend according to people here.
Send what pictures you sent to ww

But if you were a 6 you'd have girl approach u

View attachment 2242992
View attachment 2242994
View attachment 2242996

They said the Tree of Life was planted on thou’s forehead.

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
Send what pictures you sent to ww

But if you were a 6 you'd have girl approach u
Oh you poor gold medalist in mental gymnastics

It's the same side profile you've got and bleached versions of if you were to google image for Uruk-Hai. With extra eyebags.
They said the Tree of Life was planted on thou’s forehead.

It's the same side profile you've got and bleached versions of if you were to google image for Uruk-Hai. With extra eyebags.

Nigga he gaslighted you

You're like 5 on a good day but your look is so niche and unaesthetic that it puts you down to a 3

Cut your hair bro

Sounds fire tbh bruh thanks for hooking me onto this. Mainly fix your hairline and nose thats the most noticeable for most people, and also get bimax seems like ur maxilla is recesses but need a side profile picture

• Love it
Stopped reading seriously when you said redditor.

Just lol at telling me to get a hair routine but with no style direction

laugh jordan GIF
Jfl it doesn't even matter
Just cutting the hair at this point would be an ascension
He has to fix his disgusting balding hairline as well

• Hmm...
Nigga he gaslighted you

You're like 5 on a good day but your look is so niche and unaesthetic that it puts you down to a 3

Cut your hair bro
Is that what this muh gaslighting is all about?

>5 on a good day
> look is niche that it's a 3

This thread talks as much about my hair as women do in real life. Funny that.

But yeah overall, I don't see the gaslight when there's a correlation around here too so far.

Might look into Quoves...

I would rather do everything else hard and soft first, then depending on my relationship status decide then where to go with my hair.

Is that what this muh gaslighting is all about?

>5 on a good day
> look is niche that it's a 3

This thread talks as much about my hair as women do in real life. Funny that.

But yeah overall, I don't see the gaslight when there's a correlation around here too so far.

Might look into Quoves...

I would rather do everything else hard and soft first, then depending on my relationship status decide then where to go with my hair.
He is a gaslitghter I got 7 and I am KHHV at 20 yo

The number 1 softmax for you is to cut your hair

He is a gaslitghter I got 7 and I am KHHV at 20 yo

The number 1 softmax for you is to cut your hair
We live on completely different planets mate. Not his fault you're khhv or whatever that means. You either did the work or didn't. If what he brought up for you echoed with other people in your past then it's a telling sign.

And mate you're at this point more obsessed with hair are you alright?

Last edited:
We live on completely different planets mate. Not his fault you're khhv or whatever that means. You either did the work or didn't. If what he brought up for you echoed with other people in your past then it's a telling sign.

And mate you're at this point more obsessed with hair are you alright?
Listen to me nigger

For full accuracy on your ww rating you gotta do -3

Listen to me nigger

For full accuracy on your ww rating you gotta do -3
Yeah, yeah....

Makes no difference at all on what needs to be done, from him to here. Only he didn't obsess about my hair like the way here does autistically.

Unironically, how many showers do you take in a week?

• Love it
Reactions: xean
Go die u fucking jew mole rat and take a shower
Sorry I'm too Grand Belial's Key pilled enough to not be that. Already attempted suicide twice yet you're khhv and can't even recite this three page thread, you adhd cum-guzzling fag.

Let me know when you have the balls to upload yourself or your results and also have a relationship for 10 years then I'll listen.

Last edited:
Sorry I'm too Grand Belial's Key pilled enough to not be that. Already attempted suicide twice yet you're khhv and can't even recite this three page thread, you adhd cum-guzzling fag.

Let me know when you have the balls to upload yourself or your results and also have a relationship for 10 years then I'll listen.
nigger takes your meds

YOURE RELATIONSHIP NEVER EXISTED

yet ironically your gonna give me shower advice lmao
LOL I don't think you look bad, you just look like you don't take care yourself, which I'm sure you don't. I say, at the minimum take care of yourself, even if you aren't going out.

• JFL
nigger takes your meds
Which ones? If you actually did something you would know.
YOURE RELATIONSHIP NEVER EXISTED
Sometimes I do wish for that but a virgin like you wouldn't understand.
LOL I don't think you look bad, you just look like you don't take care yourself, which I'm sure you don't. I say, at the minimum take care of yourself, even if you aren't going out.
Been raving last weekend, but no I'm not going out lmao. It's my first Friday in here in over a month. Miring delusionmaxxing. On such shit photos that was your conclusion. Funny.

Anyway I just spent £250 (British pounds, not the sub-currency dollar) on hair and bodycare. About to likely go double on that on skincare soon.

Last edited:

Been raving last weekend, but no I'm not going out lmao. It's my first Friday in here in over a month. Miring delusionmaxxing. On such shit photos that was your conclusion. Funny.

Anyway I just spent £250 (British pounds, not the sub-currency dollar) on hair and bodycare. About to likely go double on that on skincare soon.
fucking retard just cut your hair for 15$ at your local ethnic barber

Consult a dermatologist when you get a chance.

fucking retard just cut your hair for 15$ at your local ethnic barber
Okay Okay, I hear you now. Jesus. You only had to say it once. Why go ethnic when I can have a girl rest her tits on my face as she's massaging my scalp?

Just kidding schizo.

I'll do that when you finally sort out your labiaplasty and gynecomastia.

I'll even ignore you so you can stop procrastinating. :soy:

Take care.

Okay Okay, I hear you now. Jesus. You only had to say it once. Why go ethnic when I can have a girl rest her tits on my face as she's massaging my scalp?

Just kidding schizo.

I'll do that when you finally sort out your labiaplasty and gynecomastia.

I'll even ignore you so you can stop procrastinating. :soy:

Take care.
nigger.

• JFL